For those who won't waste cals on chocolate...

Options

Replies

• CoffeeBugg
    CoffeeBugg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Lindt 70% Dark Chocolate. I also love their Dark with the Coconut shreds in it. Ghirardelli is also pretty good.

Godiva has to be the most disappointing chocolate I've had. It's not bad but I was always told that it was like the most amazing chocolate ever and I'm not sure I would even put it in my Top 10.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    8111-2.jpg

/thread
  • SnuggleSmacks
    Options
    IMG_6806-e1398700841709.jpg

Lapsang souchong (my favorite tea!!!) in a chocolate bar!!!!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Im a sucker for anywhere u can pick ur own truffles. Godiva is a big weakness :D
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    329nd74pjuz7.jpg

Blanxart is always worth the calories.

As are Justin's peanut butter cups, just don't expect anyone you live with to leave your second cup alone if you don't eat both in a serving. :/

uaa30xf0dkeg.jpg
  • jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    SheGlows wrote: »
    0070865610041_500X500.jpg

Haven't had it in forever, but it is the definition of love. It is the definition of life.

This is love haha!!! also a locally made dark chocolate 85% with cherry and almond in it is lovely~ ^^
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I recently found this. The actual chocolate isn't anything extraordinary, but the combination of dark chocolate, sea salt and toffee is pretty much amazing.

077890326954.jpg
  • SnuggleSmacks
    Options
    All I hear is "BLAHBLAHBLAH HIPSTER CHOCOLATE!"

I like any kind of chocolate that doesn't think it's better than me.

52702-425x282-Candybarwrappertemplate.jpg

Clearly your taste buds are unrefined chocolate Philistines!

Seriously, cheap chocolate has a high percentage of milk fats and wax and sugar. It has a low percentage of actual chocolate. If you can't taste the difference, then all my Hershey are belong to you!

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Rereading this thread makes me want to go to Trader Joe's and check out their chocolate (and everything else).

Oh, I was looking at one of those chocolate oranges the other day at Target. I haven't had one in years...but 200 calories for a quarter of it? Who eats a quarter of it? But eating it all at once is half my day. :disappointed:
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Mikkimeow wrote: »
    I freaking love this stuff.

20130603tastetesttjsmain1.JPG

This is what I would have posted. I've actually only had the coconut caramel, but I definitely need to try the others. Maybe next time we head to trader joes.
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Fazer - Geisha Dark Chocolate, Karl Fazer Almond & Pear, Fazer Magic Cube Berries
    Godiva - Large Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bar, Birthday Cake & Lava Cake Truffles, Pecan Crunch
    Royce - ALL their products
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I really love Godiva truffles
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    I recently found this. The actual chocolate isn't anything extraordinary, but the combination of dark chocolate, sea salt and toffee is pretty much amazing.

077890326954.jpg

See, I bought that one, didn't even finish it. I think it's still in a cupboard somewhere.
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I like all chocolates but that may be because i never heard of most of what everyone is raving about.

I noticed a long time ago that the chocolates i like best are made with dutch processed cocoa. Even my homemade goodies were better when i switched. It makes the best homemade hot fudge sauce.
  • feetmayfail
    Options
    The Lindt Hello Strawberry Cheesecake is available at Target. I only know that because yesterday I bought Lindt Hello Dark Chocolate Cookie and they were right next to each other..... :) The Lindt truffles are to die for! I could easily put away a bag of those.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    For pure chocolate, Valrhona rocks pretty hard. And they have a lot of varieties, so most people can find something they like. My favorite right now is Guanaja. Also awesome for baking, which makes it even better in my book.

For chocolate with other stuff, I'm less picky. Valrhona has a candy with a piment d' esplette filing that's really good and spicy. Mostly, if a chocolate has good sized chunks of nuts, fruits, and/or candy and is not overly sweet, I'm pretty good to go. Really enjoy Chocolove for that reason.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I like all the chocolates

This is me also. I'm not a chocolate snob.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Oh damn. Now I have to go buy chocolate. All of that looks so good!