How Many Tattoos Do You Have & What's Your Fav? Show Us :)

Options

Replies

• ibafishinfool
    ibafishinfool Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have 7. My latest on lower leg.

169219a041969ca689bad22db05eac13d7b3.jpg
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    there you go

vYDboDM.jpg?2

................why doesnt my bf look like this?

Probably because you don't look like the girls he dates?

True dat.

Also I see soldier_of_fortune has returned

I thought his stars were filled in...

He gets bored and has sharpies
  • PSMTD
    PSMTD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm on my phone so I'll have post pics later. I have 23, most are pretty small but I have 4 big ones.

I currently have 6 piercings but I used to have about 12 including 5/8" gauges. They have since closed almost completely though.
  • LotusAsh
    LotusAsh Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have 12. i'll post pics of them later
  • Boardergurl
    Boardergurl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much covered!
    I have taken most my piercings out though! Only have a few in my ears and both sides of my nose still!
    <
    that is my fav one so far! work in progress!
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I've got two, and plans for a much larger third once I hit my goal weight. First is on my rib cage, second the inside of my wrist.

tumblr_nb0zunjMWf1r9ojnyo2_1280.png

tumblr_nb0zunjMWf1r9ojnyo1_1280.png
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    My next tattoo (when I save up enough money and find the perfect artist for it) will be a Rob Zombie portrait. I'm an absolutely huge fan of his, I literally adore him and I always will.
  • BrokenBelles
    BrokenBelles Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tattoos I had done when I was a teenager, and hated by my early 20's. one has been removed, and I'm working on removing another one now. Very expensive! Luckily I don't dwell on it too much, but it's definitely one of my biggest regrets. I still love them on other people (the tree to remember a friend who passed on this thread is very sweet and beautiful), but they don't represent "me" anymore.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I've got two, and plans for a much larger third once I hit my goal weight. First is on my rib cage, second the inside of my wrist.

without looking, i'm guessing the one on your wrist is "love" in braile.
  • MadeInPhilly
    MadeInPhilly Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    hmmm.. Have no idea anymore how many I have... A lot!! And my back would have to be my favorite..
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options

without looking, i'm guessing the one on your wrist is "love" in braile.

That would be correct. haha.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't personally have tattoos (hate needles and I'm on blood thinner LOL), but I LOVE watching the tattoo shows on tv. These people are AMAZING artists. Can you imagine being able to draw that well just on paper? And these artists are having to do it on living, moving, creatures. I really enjoy seeing the final work. So fascinating!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Piercings: 15

*Nose stud
    *2 rooks pierced
    *1 tragus
    *The rest are just random on my ear, I have 3 on each lobe and the rest are cartilage

In the future I want a couple tattoos, but not large ones. I'm thinking the breaking benjamin symbol and a butterfly or two.
    Good placement ideas: ankle, back
  • torizia
    torizia Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    2s5yv06.jpg

Hopefully this will work - I have 3 tattoos and this is my most recent and favourite :)
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    2s5yv06.jpg

Hopefully this will work - I have 3 tattoos and this is my most recent and favourite :)

That is so pretty! I love the shade of blue.
  • PSMTD
    PSMTD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    zoe4nn.jpg

My favorites. I had them done a couple of weeks apart hense the color differences.
  • Muscles_and_lipstick
    Muscles_and_lipstick Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I have six tatts and my largest (and favorite) just happens to be my profile pic right now :)
  • Mogiamby
    Mogiamby Posts: 12
    Options
    I have one big-ish tattoo of a phoenix on my back. Got it at 17, eight years later I still love it :)
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    I've got two small ones. One on the wrist and a saying around the right bicep. The first one when I was 47...the kids are still in shock! :laugh:

Still don't know how to add pictures to my posts but to be honest...they wouldn't compare with some of the awesome artistry on here! :smile:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    @babason- What does it say?

Got my first at 40 and still working on more. Four so far and I'm still a bit duh on how to post them as well. Would Love to share my favorite; 1 Corintians 13:13 Along with GOD & the names of my children and grandchildren. :smile: