How Many Tattoos Do You Have & What's Your Fav? Show Us :)

Options

Replies

• dlkorsak
    dlkorsak Posts: 60
    Options
    holy ish man 47? Great work
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    @babason- What does it say?

"That which does not kill us......makes us stronger"
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! So very true!

Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • corrina_ann
    Options
    I have two at the moment, will be getting my third soon. One is a heart w/ flowers on my ankle and the other is a breast cancer ribbon for my mother. The third addition will be the sign language symbol for "i love you", my family is all getting the same one as it has special meaning for us. I did have my nose pierced, but it ended up closing up after I forgot to put it back in after surgery.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Just a few. Love them all.

8c21d8f3-040c-4078-9fed-4e5087c81d72_zps26924e6d.png~original
  • MadeInPhilly
    MadeInPhilly Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Never counted.. a lot!!
  • MadeInPhilly
    MadeInPhilly Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    IMG_20140905_1.png Hmmm.. no clue how to post a pic
  • corrine679
    Options
    I have 3 - black widow spider, butterflies, pheonix and i plan on getting more :)
  • corrine679
    Options
    Love it :)
  • swaistle
    swaistle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have 2! And I love them both :)
    My first was a autumn-y cupcake on my thigh :)
    263632_10150214959287834_1339652_n.jpg?oh=9dacf012445f36b6b40f67077505cace&oe=548B44FD
    And my second on is a Heart Piece fro Zelda: Twilight Princess on my chest :)
    484382_10151465791917834_222045461_n.jpg?oh=0b46046aa98f45bd3a02fa63d96b2deb&oe=5485FAAE&__gda__=1419824765_13206550f8824d000c7328ab5c708974

The photos were taken when I got home after the sessions :) I got my thigh tattoo about 3-4 years ago now and my heart piece about 2 years ago now :)

I'm looking at getting halloween related ones now haha :D
  • TLB86
    TLB86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have 2:

1) A little black heart with fire surrounding it on my shoulder blade, which I want to expand with my favourite things/my personality
    2) A large wrist tattoo, which I absolutely love!!!

NewTattoo_zps714112e3.jpg
  • PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Two Tattoos, multiple piercings.

My favourite tattoo is my first one:
    tumblr_lc3ykuhopt1qcvfmeo1_500_zps6d24d43a.jpg

Had it done soon after I turned 18, but due to terrible financing on my par it's still not finished ): The roses and vines will eventually all be coloured. Doesn't mean anything significant, I just like skulls and roses.

Other tattoo is just a small black spade behind me ear (like from a deck of cards) again, no meaning behind it.

Piercings include septum, nostril, standard ear piercings, second ear piercing stretched to 6/8mm (can't remember which) (left), tragus(left), two cartilidge (left), second ear piercing (right), and what apparently is now a rook piercing (right) Though it started off going through two bits on my ear.

Originally:
    tumblr_lu1q8f2UMq1qcvfmeo1_400_zpsa82fccf1.jpg

Now:
    Snapshot_20140905_4_zpsd8de03c3.jpg

If you look carefully enough at the second picture, you can see where a little chunk of my ear used to be!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I have 2:

1) A little black heart with fire surrounding it on my shoulder blade, which I want to expand with my favourite things/my personality
    2) A large wrist tattoo, which I absolutely love!!!

NewTattoo_zps714112e3.jpg

I really LOVE this!
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    None, but looking into getting one... not sure what or where... any suggestions?
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    None, but looking into getting one... not sure what or where... any suggestions?

It depends on you. My tattoos typically have meaning for me. My son, on the other had, gets tattoos he likes. More of an expression of art.
  • TLB86
    Options
    I really LOVE this!
    [/quote]

Thanks guys!!!!! I love it too. So happy with it now as I originally rushed into it and my man said it looked like an Xmas tree lol. It's around a year old now but not got a current shot. I have since had the middle of the Triquetra shaded.

These are the stages it went through:

ThreeStages_zps0d2aacea.jpg[/url]
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I have two now, as I just got my second one last week.

My first one I got when I graduated boot camp. It's a rose with an arrow through it, my name over the top, USN underneath. it is on my hip.

My second one is a small triskelion in a circle on my big toe.
  • CountryBabe75
    CountryBabe75 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have a morning glory and hummingbird on my side, with "Mom". I got it a year ago to memorialize my mom and dad. I don't plan to get anymore.
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and not liking tattoos is 100% acceptable. What I don't get is the need to come to a topic specifically directed to tattoo lovers and express their dislike of tattoos. Kind of feels like if an atheist or scientist would walk in a church on a Sunday morning to talk about how they don't believe in God or why God doesn't exist. I find it useless and stupid.

About tattoos and piercings. I have 7 tattoos (one of them is a sleeve in progress), my rips and a few on my other arm. Piercings I retired a few, but I still have my ears lobes at 2g, PA, and septum. I miss my labret at times but I won't get it back.

This is my ribs piece

9aeebe04296f55df7ed66a009c1f1cbf3a8d.jpg

And this is my sleeve in progress

763F03D3-F8EF-4E2E-9CBA-E5BE148AB707_zpsnbtx6xnr.jpg
  • TLB86
    Options
    Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and not liking tattoos is 100% acceptable. What I don't get is the need to come to a topic specifically directed to tattoo lovers and express their dislike of tattoos. Kind of feels like if an atheist or scientist would walk in a church on a Sunday morning to talk about how they don't believe in God or why God doesn't exist. I find it useless and stupid.

About tattoos and piercings. I have 7 tattoos (one of them is a sleeve in progress), my rips and a few on my other arm. Piercings I retired a few, but I still have my ears lobes at 2g, PA, and septum. I miss my labret at times but I won't get it back.

This is my ribs piece

9aeebe04296f55df7ed66a009c1f1cbf3a8d.jpg

That is awesome!!!!! Love it Dude!!