How Many Tattoos Do You Have & What's Your Fav? Show Us :)

Options
FabulousFantasticFifty
FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
And what about Piercings?

I have four, the first was a butterfly on my hip, 2nd was a large Hebrew writing saying "Family" vertically written down the left side of my back, #3 was a gorgeous Dove with "Peace" written below at the nape of my neck , and my absolute favorite on my upper back is 1 Corinthians 13:13

There are these three things that will Endure -- Faith, Hope, and Love -- and the Greatest of these is Love. :heart:

Then "GOD" and the names of my four children and two Grandchildren written below. Will add to it with each one to come :smile:

Piercings: ears (double), nose and getting a Monroe next week :happy:

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I lack any forms of personal expression that allow unscrupulous people to stereotype me.
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I have 4, my fav is on my forearm, it's a quote that is near and dear to me. I have my belly button pierced (well I dont wear jewelry in it but I could I suppose) I did have my tongue pierced but decided to take it out after a few years and a couple of lectures from my dentist. I would love to get more tats and possibly my nose pierced.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Well I'm working on my half sleeve right now. it's still in the infancy stages.

539704_4540557610615_2032562473_n.jpg
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I've not had anything that 1. I would want on my body for the rest of my life and 2. won't look like crap when I'm 80. All the holes in my body are ones I was born with.

OOOOH SOOO COOOLLLLL
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    ^ I despise that point "wont look good when I am 80" at the point I would just be happy to be alive and hope that if I am still alive that I don't have so many medical problems that I would be wishing to die. I think those who have tats at 80, those tats would be the last thing on their mind to worry about and regret? I don't think I could ever regret looking at my body and seeing things that remind me of the good ole days lol
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Nine currently I think. Don't regret a single one as they are all symbols of where I was on that day or at that point in my life.

Favorite? That's easy. The ones I haven't gotten yet. That getting ink'd feeling....nothing quite like it.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    as of late ive been mulling the possibility of getting a maple leaf somewhere, maybe shoulder blade or the back of my calf. not sure though

no present tattoos or piercings
  • ljminto
    ljminto Posts: 52
    Options
    i have 9..my favorite is an infinity sign made with my babies names, under my left arm :) loooove tats!
  • APLAWING
    APLAWING Posts: 36
    Options
    I have three tattoos... I got two of them right when I turned 18 and REALLY regret the placement of them (one on each of my upper arms). Now I work in an office and have to keep my arms covered up from my elbows up. Only 3/4 length shirts for me even in the summer.

My favorite, or should I say the ONLY one that I actually like is my son's name on the inside of my wrist. Easy covered by a watch if need be:)

Piercings... I've had my nose, ears in various places & belly button pierced. I took them all out because my body does "rejects" metal. Even earrings start making my ears swell and itch after a few hours. :(
  • drabbits3
    drabbits3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Two and have the third one picked out. One is a small Eeyore on my right thigh--LOVE it. The other is on my left hip--a quote from a book that I love--it says "there are no others, you're the only one". I got it when my husband and I were having a lot of trouble to remind myself that he's the one. The next one I want is a small outline of a rabbit on my inner left ankle--we have had bunnies our whole life and they are really special and important to us. The tat would be a normal looking outline, not a cutesy cartoon thing. No piercings, only ears. If I was younger, I would totally do a belly ring, but at age 44 and two kids--no need to draw more attention to THAT area!!!!!
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I've not had anything that 1. I would want on my body for the rest of my life and 2. won't look like crap when I'm 80. All the holes in my body are ones I was born with.

1. Thanks for your useless input.

4 so far-favorite is carpe fatum on the inside of my left bicep in the artists calligraphy. Will eventually have a half sleeve there :)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options

1. Thanks for your useless input 2. You're a douche.

4 so far-favorite is carpe fatum on the inside of my left bicep in the artists calligraphy. Will eventually have a half sleeve there :)

You people are all so touchy...chillax
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Technically, I have one, but it took 3 sessions and 8 hours to do. See profile pic.
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Nose piercing that I can't be without (had it since I was 14), and of course ears pierced but I don't wear earrings as I'm not a big fan of jewellery.
    Two tattoos, one on my shoulder (got it when I was 15) and one on my wrist (18). The former isn't great art, but I love it got purely nostalgic value. It's a baby tiger.
    The wrist one is an 'original design' and it's Batman. I adore it!

P.S. I don't get tattoos off 'deep personal meaning' only because I think they represent me well and they look cool :laugh:

imagejpg1-4.jpg
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

1. Thanks for your useless input 2. You're a douche.

reported. Thanks for the personal attack. Have a snickers....You're not yourself when you're hangry.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I have four, the first was a butterfly on my hip, 2nd was a large Hebrew writing saying "Family" vertically written down the left side of my back, #3 was a gorgeous Dove with "Peace" written below at the nape of my neck , and my absolute favorite on my upper back is 1 Corinthians 13:13

There are these three things that will Endure -- Faith, Hope, and Love -- and the Greatest of these is Love. :heart:

Then "GOD" and the names of my four children and two Grandchildren written below. Will add to it with each one to come :smile:

Piercings: ears (double), nose and getting a Monroe next week :happy:
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,785 Member
    Options
    I have 4. The one in my profile pics is my favorite. Just one ear pierced.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I have a butterfly on my hip.

I was thinking of getting another one which would be a diamond with a figure skate in it to commemorate the passing of my diamond dance. Have to.figure out where I want it and get the nerve to go.