1200 Calories some sort of sin??

Options
1234568»

Replies

• pjstar31
    Options
    So please do not be condensing to me.

I believe the word you're looking for is condescending - having or showing a feeling of patronizing superiority.

Condensing is the present participle of condense which is to make something denser or more concentrated. Could also be defined as change or cause to change from a gas or vapor to liquid.

Neither definition of condense makes much sense with what you said. I was quite confused personally. So distraught in fact that I couldn't finish reading your post. I actually may need to seek professional help now because of the whole ordeal. My workout and meal plan for the week have been completely ruined because of your misuse of the word. :huh:

If you need to touch up on your definitions there are great resources online.

While you're there you should look up the definition for "sarcastic" and "*kitten*" as well and report back to me with what you find. If you don't find a picture of me near those 2 words then you're not looking in the right place. :devil:

I made a typo so sue me!

I don’t need a lesson in definitions or online resources. However, I think you need a lesson in hypocrisy because I am sure despite your picture being beside the definition for "sarcastic" and "*kitten*", you have made the same mistake over the years. If the misuse of a word by a stranger on the Internet ruined your workout and meal plan then that states more about you than me.

So exactly what was your point?

Is there a point in needing a point? It's quite obvious you really do need to look up the definition of "sarcastic".

Go ahead ..... I'll wait. :yawn:
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    So please do not be condensing to me.

I believe the word you're looking for is condescending - having or showing a feeling of patronizing superiority.

Condensing is the present participle of condense which is to make something denser or more concentrated. Could also be defined as change or cause to change from a gas or vapor to liquid.

Neither definition of condense makes much sense with what you said. I was quite confused personally. So distraught in fact that I couldn't finish reading your post. I actually may need to seek professional help now because of the whole ordeal. My workout and meal plan for the week have been completely ruined because of your misuse of the word. :huh:

If you need to touch up on your definitions there are great resources online.

While you're there you should look up the definition for "sarcastic" and "*kitten*" as well and report back to me with what you find. If you don't find a picture of me near those 2 words then you're not looking in the right place. :devil:

I made a typo so sue me!

I don’t need a lesson in definitions or online resources. However, I think you need a lesson in hypocrisy because I am sure despite your picture being beside the definition for "sarcastic" and "*kitten*", you have made the same mistake over the years. If the misuse of a word by a stranger on the Internet ruined your workout and meal plan then that states more about you than me.

So exactly what was your point?

Is there a point in needing a point? It's quite obvious you really do need to look up the definition of "sarcastic".

Go ahead ..... I'll wait. :yawn:

Yes, there is a point in needing a point if you are going to address someone's misuse of a word when all a person had to do is look over your posting history and see the countless errors in some of your posts. So, I will ask you one more time. What was your point?

Go ahead ... I'll wait. Eyeroll!