What the Hell?

12346»

Replies

• Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    See this place is not as bad as you think...there is the good and obviously there will be some bad....

The good, the bad and the in-between.

As well as good which at first appears to be bad;
    and the bad which at first pretends to be good.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    So I've been on here for like 2 years and I notice that people ignore me. Why? I don't know. If I'm correct They're here to lose weight and better their health, just like I was. So can anybody tell me how looking away or skipping someone in need will have any kind of benefits?

Wait...
    Disclaimer: This is a rant.

Now where was I..it doesn't. When I post to a topic where you have to say something about the person above, I am skipped. When I ask a question, I'm ignored. When I did get some friends, they didn't care for what I had to say, which was I'm so happy I have you guys as support. Yeah, some support huh. I disabled friends because I don't need to be reminded that others are more important than me. What, am I too fat to be on this website? Do I not weigh enough? Am I too young? I didn't need the added stress so now I do it without the help of others who remind me that I'm just a stranger. A strange stranger. Oh well. That's the end of my rant.

And people wonder why the world rejects them. They reject others in their own community. Out.

Why are you in such need of other people to validate you? That's the thing to think about here. Other than that, do this for yourself and *kitten* everyone else.

THIS ^^^ All day long.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member

The egg.

What we now identify as gallus gallus domesticus, the domesticated chicken, was once a wild animal. It is descended primarily from the red junglefowl. As it began being domesticated some 5,000 years ago, there was a point at which - any arbitrary point really - but a point at which we could say that what preceded gallus gallus domesticus was still the red junglefowl or possibly grey junglefowl.
    The parents immediately preceding what we would then arbitrarily designate as 'the first' gallus gallus domesticus would have laid, fertilized and nurtured the egg which would become the first.

Thus, let us please finally once and for all lay to rest this absurd question.

With love,
    Burt

LOL Burt, thank you. At least one thing was settled in this thread! I didn't know there was an answer, now I need a new analogy, jeez!

For that matter, the egg came first; fish eggs, amphibian eggs, reptile eggs, insect and invertebrate eggs, long before chickens evolved.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member

The egg.

What we now identify as gallus gallus domesticus, the domesticated chicken, was once a wild animal. It is descended primarily from the red junglefowl. As it began being domesticated some 5,000 years ago, there was a point at which - any arbitrary point really - but a point at which we could say that what preceded gallus gallus domesticus was still the red junglefowl or possibly grey junglefowl.
    The parents immediately preceding what we would then arbitrarily designate as 'the first' gallus gallus domesticus would have laid, fertilized and nurtured the egg which would become the first.

Thus, let us please finally once and for all lay to rest this absurd question.

With love,
    Burt

LOL Burt, thank you. At least one thing was settled in this thread! I didn't know there was an answer, now I need a new analogy, jeez!

For that matter, the egg came first; fish eggs, amphibian eggs, reptile eggs, insect and invertebrate eggs, long before chickens evolved.

skeleton-playing-tennis-incredible-cgi-animation-2013-10-24-092249-55.jpg?w=531&h=301tennis-racquet-c2a9-walt-disney.jpgwitchesofeastwick-tennis.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1337711090589Susan-Sarandon-tennis-scene-The-Witches-of-Eastwick-550.jpgUntitled.gifSerena-Williams-crip-walk-before-tennis-match-Olympics.gif200_s.gif