going to lunch at Wendy's what would you order and why?

Options

Replies

• RebBarnes
    RebBarnes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I generally get a small cup of chilli with cheese on the side, a small fry and a small lemonade. It's not the best meal, but for being at a fast food restaurant it's not horribly bad. It gives me that feeling of being bad but it's not horrible for my diet and as long as I ate a good breakfast I can get away with a salad for dinner following it
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Chicken asiago ranch club is my favorite. I like it with the spicy chicken. (The grilled chicken option is a bit lower in calories and still tasty). If I get fries, I go for the small size.

This generally fills me for most of the rest of the day, so I just try to fit it in my calories. I don't go often, so if I end up a bit over, I figure it's not too big a deal. Life doesn't stop.
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm a chicken nugget happy meal girl…sometimes a small chili with a 4 pc chicken nugget…but always chicken nuggets because they are delicious! lol
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Jr cheeseburger deluxe with a small chili or a large chili and a side salad.
  • cranshinibon
    cranshinibon Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Probably the hot and juicy double with bacon / natural cut fries or the Pretzel Pub Sandwich with Spicy Chicken instead w/ a Vanilla Frosty...I would get the spicy nuggets, but I house those things like i just discovered food sources in ethiopia.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I've gotten a lot of requests for the chili recipe that I'd mentioned in my post, so I'll just ID it here. I got it from The Dashing Dish a while back. It's pretty good stuff.

http://dashingdish.com/recipe/crock-pot-wendys-turkey-chili/
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Pretzel burger but make it a triple with extra bacon. Then a son of baconator on the side with a diet soda (because I'm watching my calorie intake of course).
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    bump
  • conniehgtv
    Options
    chose baked potato with small chili. very good!!
  • conniehgtv
    Options
    I am a assistant manager at Wendy's and have to eat every day there if they have the Gouda chicken there its a specialty sandwich only carried for limited time it is very good. I get it substituted the home style chicken for grill to save on calories. it has 37 grams of protein and with the grill chicken is only 470 calories. if you go with the home style chicken the protein drops to 32 and the calories raise to 600.
    great info thanks
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Their website has nutritional values on it. Check it out.
    +1

That being said, I've seen a ton of those Pretzel Bacon burger ads...so that. :laugh:

This. Seriously. I typically get the 4 piece chicken nugget and a side of chili... delicious!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    help me choose

Pretzel Pub Chicken Sandwich. . . because it's good!
  • jfboomer
    jfboomer Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    so-you-added-a-diet-soda-and-parfait-to-your-triple-baconator-yo_zps355e4fb4.jpg

All the way!
  • mrastaffordML
    Options
    I would get the large chilli or one of the grilled chicken salads with vinagarette..
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    small chili and garden salad with light dressing, water or diet coke, or I'd get one of the salad things
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    haven't been in over 25 years, but a chocolate frosty and fries...I used to LOVE dunking my fries in the frosty and gobbling them up!
  • bellabaur
    Options
    I agree. The chicken they put in their salads is gross!
  • kristinhowell
    kristinhowell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and value french fries, because so much yum.
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Baked potato, no sour cream or butter, and a side salad with a dairy free dressing.

I'm vegan.
  • lalunah
    lalunah Posts: 4
    Options
    small chili and a garden salad w/ light ranch. i add a packet of their chili sauce and extra onion. it's very filling.:bigsmile: