650 pounds... Rambling introduction

Options

Replies

• WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    You are much stronger than you think for being able to come here and share your story with total strangers. You have a long road ahead of you, but if you keep going with the determination you are showing us in this post, you will be one of those who has a wonderful story of accomplishment. You will be amazing.
  • bluespidermonkey
    bluespidermonkey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    wow - epic introduction. You are in the right place to get support and encouragement on your journey. good luck, we are all with you. :)
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    And now I'm crying at work. I'm sending you a request. I want to watch the rest of your story.
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    I've been through some of the crappiest crap too. Similar but also different. My life is a journey of healing and learning to be proud of the strong person I've become. The hardest thing to learn for me still is self acceptance and love while also pushing myself to be the best I can be. I'm nowhere near where I want to be but must also keep in mind how far I've come.

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm cheering for you. :flowerforyou:
  • naedean2014
    naedean2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What an amazing post. There are no words big enough to respond. Wow.
    Thank you for being brave enough to put it all out there. Just think of how many people you have inspired by sharing what you've been through (myself included).
    Best of luck to you!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Like many others, I generally don't read long posts or intro posts. Heck, I don't venture into the forums, period.

and, yet, I was riveted and so moved by your story.

Prayers, dear man, for healing inside and out.
  • sunflowersunset
    Options
    Speechless. I haven't cried this much in so long. I added you. I will be sending you a message. You're nothing but an INSPIRATION. You have an amazing heart.
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Congratulations man! you're already a winner! and, this is a long term goal, baby steps will take you far.
  • runner359
    runner359 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I am sure you will be successful you've overcome so much already. You are my new inspiration. If you can do this I can too. Thanks for posting.
  • fitma2013
    fitma2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I love your profile picture - I really enjoy lemon-cucumber water.
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    So glad you're on the right path now, just keep going.
  • mefitforlife9
    mefitforlife9 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Agree with everyone else's posts - also not one to read longer posts - yours' grabbed hold and held on.

Nothing "new" to add that hasn't already been said, just all the best to you and enjoy the ride, it all gets better from here on in... You got this!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finding your way, I have been where you was/are and know all to well what you are going through (lost my sister to kidney failure, she was just 49 years young) ... Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and stay the course... You will achieve your goals....

Congrats again...
  • kbeyer23
    kbeyer23 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was so moving! Thank you for sharing your story, as heartbreaking as it is in parts. (I cried!)
    I will be praying for you, as you move to Florida (jealous Michigander here! :) and continue on your journey to health.
    You CAN do this!!! I just know it! And I will be looking forward to seeing you on the Success Stories message board. :)

Keep on keepin' on and we'll get there!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Beyond kudos!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Welcome to depression central, and I mean that in a very real and positive way. You're in the right place. Keep doing what you're doing and don't forget to pat yourself on the back for your progress. One step at a time. One day at a time.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    It's impossible to read this and not respond. What you have been through from such a young age, is intolerable, and yet you are still here. Continue to honor your sister's love of life and her love of you. You are worth it. Every single damn day you are here, you are worth it. We all know it. Believe it.

Big hugs,
    ~Curly :flowerforyou:
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    please count me in....your story made me shed a tear as well. I know how you feel losing someone who you loved and loved you....stay on course, set small and reasonable obtainable goals, its what I do ....you will succeed and we will be here to cheer you on......listen when you have something to say....good and bad days......congrats on the work you have done so far and best of luck to you on your journey.....

I will be looking for your next post ....to hear about your journey and successes.......good luck to you......to all of us :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You're an amazing person! Keep going, you can do this!
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am just pretty speechless at this point.