I'm taking juicing to a new level, and you should too!

Options
Chaotic_Weevil
Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
Hi guys.

I just wanted to take a minute to talk about my new method for preparing food that decreases the calories and increases the nutrients by a factor of 10.

Everyone knows that juicing vastly improves the nutritional value of food. By pulverising your fruit and vegetables you activate the super nutrients inside the food and smashing the food up burns some of the existing calories in the food (this is basic physics, you have to expend energy to perform work)

We also know that juicing detoxes you because juice washes your insides. Some people rely on their kidneys and liver to remove toxins from their body, but those people put too much blind faith in biology and not enough in nature.

So, I've decided to research new ways to enhance the power of juicing, and I have found something even better!

'Gassing" is a new technique I have found to get the best nutritional power from your food at the lowest calorie cost! I start by just burning all my produce. Just set it all on fire.

Now you stand over the produce and breathe in the smoke. This allows the nutrients in the food to form "power molecules" which provide more nutrition than any other food.

It will also leave you very full. Basic science says that Solids (boo!) have a pre-existing shape. Liquids conform to the shape of the vessel they are held in, and Gasses (Yay!) spread out to fill all the space they enter. Therefore, l gases will fill up your entire stomach! You won't be hungry again.

I'm happy to answer any questions or suggestions you might have

Replies

• __Bad_Leroy
    Options
    *Grabs popcorn
  • 55044TeamJoy
    55044TeamJoy Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I was expecting a thread about Winny.
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    *Grabs popcorn

Popcorn does not work well for gassing, I can keep trying though and get back to you
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    :heart:

Thread of the Day Award.
  • 55044TeamJoy
    Options
    Is this a serious thread? Someone needs to take a chemistry class.
  • valkaree
    Options
    This thread is double rainbow beautiful
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    Is this a serious thread? Someone needs to take a chemistry class.

I'll have you know that I have taken many classes and am aware of the concept of chemistry, it is the founding principal behind gassing. You probably just don't understand the science
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! I'm so excited about this new development!
  • 55044TeamJoy
    Options
    'Gassing" is a new technique I have found to get the best nutritional power from your food at the lowest calorie cost! I start by just burning all my produce. Just set it all on fire.

Now you stand over the produce and breathe in the smoke. This allows the nutrients in the food to form "power molecules" which provide more nutrition than any other food.

This is pure gold.
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    LOLz
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    GO SCIENCE!
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options

And so you should be. Gassing also causes the power molecules to enter your naso-cranial areas more easily and unlock many different capabilities in your brain
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

And so you should be. Gassing also causes the power molecules to enter your naso-cranial areas more easily and unlock many different capabilities in your brain

I love new capabilities in my brain!!!
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options

Like this?

firefly_icankillyou.gif
  • 55044TeamJoy
    Options

Carbon Monoxide will do great things to you brain.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    You're not the boss of me
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options

This is pure gold.

That it is! It may sound too good to be true but I am living proof. If that is not enough for you I also have many diagrams.
  • 55044TeamJoy
    Options
    I would love to see a diagram.
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    I would love to see a diagram.

It is very complex science I do no think you would comprehend it
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I juiced a Quarterpounder with cheese, large fries and a hot apple pie last night, and it went from 2200 calories to 1150, and most of the trans fats just disappeared. I am going to try to juice a chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake tonight.....