I'm taking juicing to a new level, and you should too!

Options

Replies

• Chaotic_Weevil
    Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hold on hold on hold on, I refuse to even follow along until you show results from bacon. Cause I mean come on, it's bacon.

:tongue:

Pork does not need to be juiced because pigs are very fat and so they have already used up all the fat cells in the meat. You can eat bacon as is because it's ability to hold fat has been depleted so it's just protein and fibre
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Hold on hold on hold on, I refuse to even follow along until you show results from bacon. Cause I mean come on, it's bacon.

Pork does not need to be juiced because pigs are very fat and so they have already used up all the fat cells in the meat. You can eat bacon as is because it's ability to hold fat has been depleted so it's just protein and fibre

Is it a negative calorie food? Bonus! I can eat as much as I want!!
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Now you stand over the produce and breathe in the smoke. This allows the nutrients in the food to form "power molecules" which provide more nutrition than any other food.
    What if you did this with some non food items? Say, like grass?

I have tried this with chair meat, and it was unsuccessful and my neighbours complained

OP a diagram of this would be helpful also. The set explains much; please provide more. . . . .please please

I'd love to help with that, but the police are keeping a super close eye on me right now because of a small misunderstanding about free hotdog samples, so I'm trying not to share too much

How effective was the hotdog gassing? Is it more effective than cheeseburger, or pizza gassing for example?

Will I have better results if it's a polish sausage vs. a ballpark frank?
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    You lost me at "blind faith in biology".
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options

Negative calories are a myth. However bacon contains "warrior calories" they are calories that are bigger and stronger than other calories, so they have a negative calorie effect by defeating several calories each in battle
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    Now you stand over the produce and breathe in the smoke. This allows the nutrients in the food to form "power molecules" which provide more nutrition than any other food.

I have tried this with chair meat, and it was unsuccessful and my neighbours complained

OP a diagram of this would be helpful also. The set explains much; please provide more. . . . .please please

I'd love to help with that, but the police are keeping a super close eye on me right now because of a small misunderstanding about free hotdog samples, so I'm trying not to share too much

How effective was the hotdog gassing? Is it more effective than cheeseburger, or pizza gassing for example?

My only attempt at hotdog gassing resulted in a very small strip mall being set aflame, so studies have been inconclusive so far. I will get back to you when I have attained more information
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options

Negative calories are a myth. However bacon contains "warrior calories" they are calories that are bigger and stronger than other calories, so they have a negative calorie effect by defeating several calories each in battle

Gosh you're so smart! :flowerforyou:
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

My only attempt at hotdog gassing resulted in a very small strip mall being set aflame, so studies have been inconclusive so far. I will get back to you when I have attained more information

It seems rather dangerous, is a certification required before I begin gassing?

Is there an online course where I can learn of the gassing properties of different foods?
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I do wonder, would all natural gassing of food be even better? I do this with my GF sometimes, but I don't think she appreciates it.

dutchoven-o.gif
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options

It seems rather dangerous, is a certification required before I begin gassing?

Is there an online course where I can learn of the gassing properties of different foods?

"Certification" and "education" and "road signs" are just ways for the government to control the information available to you and encourage people to follow the "eat a healthy, well balanced diet" regime. Please do not give them a moment of your time
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Of course. This explains why a lot of people I know are full of hot air. They are just trying to lose weight and improve their brains. I'm so embarrassed for not knowing this before.

Definitely the best thread I have read this week.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    This from such a new member?
    :like:
    So much win, so much potential.
    Looking forward to future shenanigans.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options

Need. Bacon. Now.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I want to juice, gas and diagram this thread.
    Then I want to make babies with it.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    This from such a new member?
    :like:
    So much win, so much potential.
    Looking forward to future shenanigans.

Doubt member is truly new.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I want to juice, gas and diagram this thread.
    Then I want to make babies with it.

Your blue sour patch kids will be jealous.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Will your method work with cookies, ice cream and Ruffles potato chips? As in ... I like all of those things to be TOGETHER. Will any toxins be left behind via the gassing method? Will I need to don a Hefty Cinch Sak with Duct Tape? Will I need to add in an extra HIIT session of crocheting to speed up the detox?
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    Those can all be gassed. You can release the toxins from those foods by deep frying them first. See, potato chips are carboHYDRATES, which is Latin for wet potatoes. They used this in ancient times to describe potatoes that were soggy from mould, which is why they are seen as toxic today. However deep frying them sucks the toxic liquids out of them, making them carboDEHYDRATES, which are toxin-free
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    Options
    I want to breathe the power of power molecules!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Hay OP, what you have said is discussed here all the time (hence people getting popcorn because they know what is comming). Jucing doesn't do the things the people who sell the juicing gear claims. They are con artists. Its easy to fall for it but jucing doesn't detox, it does'nt increase nutritioanl value of food etc. Good luck