I'm taking juicing to a new level, and you should too!

Options

Replies

• yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    THREAD OF THE DAY.
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Now you stand over the produce and breathe in the smoke. This allows the nutrients in the food to form "power molecules" which provide more nutrition than any other food.
    What if you did this with some non food items? Say, like grass?

I have tried this with chair meat, and it was unsuccessful and my neighbours complained

OP a diagram of this would be helpful also. The set explains much; please provide more. . . . .please please

I'd love to help with that, but the police are keeping a super close eye on me right now because of a small misunderstanding about free hotdog samples, so I'm trying not to share too much
  • dbm327
    dbm327 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Now that was actually worth the time of going through the whole thread. Thanks for starting that up and for all the valuable input from the MFP community.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Can you give us a comprehensive list of the items that have the highest nutritional value from gassing? kthnxbai

So far, I have had great success with

Avocados
    Tomato
    Steak
    Steakacado
    Tomatasteaks
    Stomeakacado
    I'm going to try this on a Pteracuda

pteracuda.gif
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    Now that was actually worth the time of going through the whole thread. Thanks for starting that up and for all the valuable input from the MFP community.

You're very welcome, I think it's important for you guys to be kept up to date on the leaps and bounds scientific geniuses like me are making every day.
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    So, if you actually ingest the fiber that will make me fat? Masticating the food in my mouth doesn't do the same job as a juicing blender? but then if a human doesn't have fiber you are more of a risk of getting colon cancer. Yeah, I call BS. If you know chemistry then you must have taken biology, and if you didn't you should.
  • gilmore606
    gilmore606 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bro i'll be honest i came in here to troll this thread but looks like you got that covered so keep up the good work and rock on with your trolly self peace out
  • 55044TeamJoy
    55044TeamJoy Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    So, if you actually ingest the fiber that will make me fat? Masticating the food in my mouth doesn't do the same job as a juicing blender? but then if a human doesn't have fiber you are more of a risk of getting colon cancer. Yeah, I call BS. If you know chemistry then you must have taken biology, and if you didn't you should.

Just go full IV.
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options

I did take biology. I took all of the biology
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

Supporting established science just because it's "established" defeats the scientific process.
  • 55044TeamJoy
    55044TeamJoy Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I accidentally the whole thing.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I can just see tomorrow's headlines...."man burns down house attempting to gas his veggies"
    Because you know someone is going to take this seriously....:laugh: :laugh:
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed this, just wish I had something witty to add. Maybe I will try some gassing and come back later, in hopes that my power receptors let my brain work better at that point.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hold on hold on hold on, I refuse to even follow along until you show results from bacon. Cause I mean come on, it's bacon.

:tongue:
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I heard on Dr Oz that gassing is THE NEW THING to help you lose weight.

Dude. He's a doctor.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I heard on Dr Oz that gassing is THE NEW THING to help you lose weight.

Dude. He's a doctor.

If Dr. Oz endorses it, it must be legit
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options