I'm taking juicing to a new level, and you should too!

Options

Replies

• knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Does it work with vodka??

can vodka be gassed?

www.vapshot.com*

*edit: not a proponent of this method of ingesting alcohol
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Now you stand over the produce and breathe in the smoke. This allows the nutrients in the food to form "power molecules" which provide more nutrition than any other food.
    What if you did this with some non food items? Say, like grass?

I think it probably depends on the type of grass ;-)
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
    Options

can vodka be gassed?

www.vapshot.com*

Guys, don't gas your alcohol.

Alcohol is a depressant, which means it slows things down.

This is why you should save alcohol for mixing with your protein powder. The depressant qualities of the alcohol slow the protein molecules down so more of them can get sucked into your bloodstream
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I do not know you, yet I love you.

*bows*
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Can you give us a comprehensive list of the items that have the highest nutritional value from gassing? kthnxbai

So far, I have had great success with

Avocados
    Tomato
    Steak
    Steakacado
    Tomatasteaks
    Stomeakacado

This list leaves me thinking that beefsteak tomatoes might be the ultimate food to gas ..
  • rgrady33
    rgrady33 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Is this a serious thread? Someone needs to take a chemistry class.

I'll have you know that I have taken many classes and am aware of the concept of chemistry, it is the founding principal behind gassing. You probably just don't understand the science

Are you familiar with the concept of combustion?
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

can vodka be gassed?

www.vapshot.com*

This is why you should save alcohol for mixing with your protein powder. The depressant qualities of the alcohol slow the protein molecules down so more of them can get sucked into your bloodstream

How soon after my strength session should this be done please? :stands by computer expectantly with dumbell in one hand, vodka bottle in the other, protein powder balanced on head:
  • 55044TeamJoy
    55044TeamJoy Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Keep your core tight while gassing.
  • happygirl911
    Options
    OK, I could not find anything of value on the internet to support this practice and we all know everything on the internet is true :noway: so question where can one find truth in this practice... Sorry the diagram provided was too detailed....
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I got nothin....:noway:
  • lillysunshine1
    lillysunshine1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I juiced a Quarterpounder with cheese, large fries and a hot apple pie last night, and it went from 2200 calories to 1150, and most of the trans fats just disappeared. I am going to try to juice a chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake tonight.....
    Will you be my best friend forever? This comment makes me so happy. :)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Oh it's you! Welcome back!
  • sullus
    Options

I'll have you know that I have taken many classes and am aware of the concept of chemistry, it is the founding principal behind gassing. You probably just don't understand the science

You can totally burn things to turn them into fuel. And get more energy out of that fuel than you got from the original material burned.

From Sciencey place: The advantage of gasification is that using the syngas is potentially more efficient than direct combustion of the original fuel because it can be combusted at higher temperatures or even in fuel cells, so that the thermodynamic upper limit to the efficiency defined by Carnot's rule is higher or not applicable
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    vodka+and+vegetable+juice.jpg
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n0i6ypy7R31ql5yr7o2_250.gif
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options

can vodka be gassed?

www.vapshot.com*

How soon after my strength session should this be done please? :stands by computer expectantly with dumbell in one hand, vodka bottle in the other, protein powder balanced on head:

You should actually drink it while you lift, it keeps your body guessing so you won't plateau
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options

You can totally burn things to turn them into fuel. And get more energy out of that fuel than you got from the original material burned.

From Sciencey place: The advantage of gasification is that using the syngas is potentially more efficient than direct combustion of the original fuel because it can be combusted at higher temperatures or even in fuel cells, so that the thermodynamic upper limit to the efficiency defined by Carnot's rule is higher or not applicable

Hey, I'm sorry but we don't actually encourage that sort of science around here. That sounds far to similar to the science the Nazis used. You aren't a Nazi, are you?
  • sullus
    Options

Hey, I'm sorry but we don't actually encourage that sort of science around here. That sounds far to similar to the science the Nazis used. You aren't a Nazi, are you?

Not as far as my parole officer is aware ...
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Now you stand over the produce and breathe in the smoke. This allows the nutrients in the food to form "power molecules" which provide more nutrition than any other food.
    What if you did this with some non food items? Say, like grass?

I have tried this with chair meat, and it was unsuccessful and my neighbours complained

OP a diagram of this would be helpful also. The set explains much; please provide more. . . . .please please
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    This is amazing.

I knew there had to be an answer!