"NO FAT CHICKS" Bumper Stickers

Options

Replies

• retread4258
    retread4258 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No group should be "protected" and that goes for race, weight, gender, ANYTHING. "Protected" classes = reverse discrimination. There's nothing more "wrong" than being a normal, straight, white male in this country. It's sad. Are the bumper stickers stupid? Yeah. But it shouldn't be illegal to speak your mind and apparently he doesn't like fat girls.

Brb, starting a gofundme.com support account for all the poor, oppressed straight white males out there. It must be truly awful to be them.

+1
  • astroophys
    astroophys Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I will say it is INCREDIBLE how this thread took a racist turn. 'Murica, am I right? So proud....
  • nykismile
    Options
    My favorite is "If you're going to ride my *kitten* at least pull my hair."

I've seen this one on two different occasions. It actually might be my favorite too, and if I saw it in a store I'd probably buy it haha.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Anyone been lucky enough to see one of these on the back of some *kitten*'s car? Makes me want to take a sledgehammer to it.

Imagine if there was a similar sticker referring to another group based on appearance. I can think of a few examples that would not be legal. These should be illegal too I reckon.

This is the logic that got Obama elected. Twice.

Its called freedom of speech. You can read about it in the US Constitution. While I personally think you are a turd if this is on your car, i also feel you shouldn't have your right to look like an idiot infringed upon...
    So unbelievably true that. The airwaves have been so much quieter since the right-wing fever swaps of Fox News, World Net Daily, Rush Limbaugh et al were shut down by that black guy so he could be elected twice.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    And people with dwarfism probably prefer to be called people, I would imagine.
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Yeah, we definitely need some government intervention for this one. There's not enough laws yet.

I belong to POOP (people offended by offended people. Could we maybe make being offended illegal?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I think the fake testicles hanging from pick-up trucks are worse personally.

So you would be ok if they were real?
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    This is going down a dark path to full government control. I'll get my mask

2603k7r.jpg
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I think the fake testicles hanging from pick-up trucks are worse personally.

So you would be ok if they were real?

You just made me choke on my pizza. Best post so far!

ETA (because no thread is complete without a Supernatural gif)

tumblr_m1rzznkwnQ1qdkzueo1_500.gif
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Yeah, we definitely need some government intervention for this one. There's not enough laws yet.

I belong to POOP (people offended by offended people. Could we maybe make being offended illegal?
    No because that offends me.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Wait. This thing went from "No Fat Chicks" bumper stickers to Obama to reverse discrimination by the 3rd page? This thread needs a round of shots or at least some medical herb.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

But if being offended were illegal, that would put POOP in the crapper.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Wait. This thing went from "No Fat Chicks" bumper stickers to Obama to reverse discrimination by the 3rd page? This thread needs a round of shots or at least some medical herb.
    So just you know, I blame Obama.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    (still looking for the beef) :wink:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    No group should be "protected" and that goes for race, weight, gender, ANYTHING. "Protected" classes = reverse discrimination. There's nothing more "wrong" than being a normal, straight, white male in this country. It's sad. Are the bumper stickers stupid? Yeah. But it shouldn't be illegal to speak your mind and apparently he doesn't like fat girls.

^this

hA774ADF7
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    So unbelievably true that. The airwaves have been so much quieter since the right-wing fever swaps of Fox News, World Net Daily, Rush Limbaugh et al were shut down by that black guy so he could be elected twice.

Huh? What does that have to do with anything? If I don't like Obama's policies (and I don't) does that make me automatically a racist? I also did not like W. Does that make me racist against whites? Can one not disagree with someone, or a mindset or what have you without it being racist?

P.S: I'm a South American Jew so if you don't agree with me you are a racist anti-semite.
  • retread4258
    retread4258 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think the correct term is "African American" and not "Black People" :) Live and let live. Just remember, all police officers my not be slender. Karma's a ":^%! :)

No that is not the "correct" term. My mother, 80+, prefers negro. I prefer Black as does my daughter. Most of her friends seem to prefer African-American. My brother doesn't give a crap. There is no "Correct" term. But there are some incorrect terms.
  • lizzybathory
    Options
    If we could only get Hitler in there somewhere... hmm.
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Why say no to truck nuts? :( I think they're cute. And those ladies on the mud flap? Priceless. Real American culture right there.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Brb, starting a gofundme.com support account for all the poor, oppressed straight white males out there. It must be truly awful to be them.

Wait! Can I get both my government check and the sugar lobby check I'm already collecting?

of course! i'm here for you, brother
This discussion has been closed.