Anyone starting Turbo Fire in January?

Options
I'll be doing my second round of Turbo Fire starting January 3rd. Anyone else doing it?

Replies

• ChanelCharlie
    Options
    I will also be doing another round of Turbo Fire starting in January...the 3rd seems like a good start date..I'm in!!!
    Right now I'm alternating between Fire 30,45 and 55 and throwing in some HIIT workouts here and there, but I want to re-start the structured plan once my life is less hectic!!!
    I'll add you:)
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 30 day Turbo Fire/Insanity hybrid starting Jan 3 and then will be moving on to a Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid after that.

Sharon
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid starting either January 3 or 6. Friend me if you want to help keep each other motivated.

BTW, can I ask about your results from just TF? I'm on a mad plateau (for a whole freaking year!), and I need something to blow past it. I've lost 90 pounds so far, but I just can't get these last 20 pounds off.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Amy - in 19 weeks on pure TF I've lost 18 lbs (and kept them off).
  • missmaya24
    missmaya24 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    For the people doing the TF/CLX hybrid- are you following Chalene's schedule or making your own?
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    For the people doing the TF/CLX hybrid- are you following Chalene's schedule or making your own?
    I was sent another hybrid schedule, one that assumes you've already done CLX (which I have). If you're interested in it, send me a message with your email addy, and I'll forward it on.

Sharon--I sure I see results like that too! I need to do better with my eating. Did you log your calories everyday? Also, do you eat back your exercise calories?
  • bbdiva
    bbdiva Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes - I am going to do a TF/ Chalean Ex hybrid. Felt I needed more cardio combined with my strength training. BBDIVA
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Yes - I am going to do a TF/ Chalean Ex hybrid. Felt I needed more cardio combined with my strength training. BBDIVA

I'm the opposite...need more strength training with my cardio. I may have to look into Chalean EX
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy - in 19 weeks on pure TF I've lost 18 lbs (and kept them off).

WOW!!! Great job. I only lost 4 lbs my first round but 9" overall. I'm looking to lose about 4-6 lbs this time.
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    I'm starting TurobFire January 3rd also!! I can't wait!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    I was sent another hybrid schedule, one that assumes you've already done CLX (which I have). If you're interested in it, send me a message with your email addy, and I'll forward it on.

Sharon--I sure I see results like that too! I need to do better with my eating. Did you log your calories everyday? Also, do you eat back your exercise calories?

Hi Amy! I probably eat about 1/3 - 1/2 of my exercise calories but it's not a conscious effort. I don't think 1320 calories is enough for me so I try to keep my eating around 1500 on average and I strive to reach a 500 calorie daily burn...some days it's more and on some it's less. For the most part, I keep a journal Monday - Saturday but I take Sundays off. My husband and I try to go for a 45 - 60 minute walk on Sundays just to get things moving but that's the extent of my exercise. My food diary is public so feel free to check it out. You'll see I tend to eat the same couple of things each day.

Hope that answered your questions. Good luck with your next round of TF...you know you could come kill it with me for 30 days and do my Turbo Fire/Insanity hybrid!!! I've found 2 other brave souls and am looking for more to join me starting Jan 3.

Sharon
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I started this past Monday and I love it!! I had taken a Turbo Kick class which is the same thing but in a class setting which I love but it was getting expensive and couldn't justify keeping at it when I could buy Turbo Fire and have it at home for the cost of 2 mos of classes. So needless to say I took about 2 months off and never again will I do that!! I'm 2 days into Turbo Fire and sore as hell!! Even tho it's a good kinda pain I'm never letting myself get that out of shape again!! Good luck to you! I'm so anxious to see what my results are in a couple weeks!!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have foot surgery January 7th, will that hinder me from doing Turbo Fire?
    I'll be doing my second round of Turbo Fire starting January 3rd. Anyone else doing it?
  • telcochik
    Options
    Only if you can't stand on your foot. The moderator shows how to do the entire routine without jumping so as long as you're able to stand you should be ok.

Good luck with your surgery!
    Sharon
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just ordered TurboFire, literally a few minutes ago. I'm starting as soon as I get it! 5-7 business days but with the holidays who knows!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Have any of you seen the new Turbo Fire infomercial yet? I just saw it on Monday and it is pretty exciting to watch!
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just got Turbo Fire in the mail today!! I am starting today and I also do weight training - I'm so excited!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Have any of you seen the new Turbo Fire infomercial yet? I just saw it on Monday and it is pretty exciting to watch!

No I haven't but before I ordered my Turbo Fire I would watch the "commercials" on the website and I would get so excited that I got chills....lame I know but it's so fun and energizing!! lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I just got Turbo Fire in the mail today!! I am starting today and I also do weight training - I'm so excited!!

You're going to love it!!! I do weight training on my own but I'm seriously contemplating ordering Chalean Extreme mainly so I can just follow along and not have to think!!!
  • telcochik
    Options

No I haven't but before I ordered my Turbo Fire I would watch the "commercials" on the website and I would get so excited that I got chills....lame I know but it's so fun and energizing!! lol

That's not lame...I watched the Turbo Jam infomercial a bunch of times before I finally picked up the phone to place the order. Chalene's energy is just infectious and I wanted to be part of it. That was 5 years and 43 lbs ago and I haven't ever regretted that decision!