Anyone starting Turbo Fire in January?

Options

Replies

• Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon and happy Saturday to all! I got my day started off in the right direction by getting up early and completing Fire 45, then jumping rope for 15 minutes and then stretching it out for another 15 minutes. I completed a total of 75 minutes and burned over 700 calories in the process.....WooHoo.....WooHoo...

Once the workout was complete, I hopped in the shower, got dressed and headed out the door to complete the errands. There's suppose to be a winter storm heading out way (GA) tomorrow evening and lasting until Monday evening so I wanted to ensure I had all the basics plus some rock salt just in case. Now that the workout is done, errands complete, bills paid, refrigerator stocked I can spend the rest of the day relaxin.............LIFE IS GOOD RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Coach: jogging on the beach, what a beautiful way to start your day. Enjoy your weekend.
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well this past week I did the 5 day inferno plan and while I didn't exactly stick to the meal plan I am happy to report that I have lost 3 lbs since Monday and I lost an inch off every part of my body: thighs, waist, hips, arms. so YAY!!!! Tomorrow will be the start of week 1.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Well this past week I did the 5 day inferno plan and while I didn't exactly stick to the meal plan I am happy to report that I have lost 3 lbs since Monday and I lost an inch off every part of my body: thighs, waist, hips, arms. so YAY!!!! Tomorrow will be the start of week 1.

WTG Candace!!! Kick butt in week 1...I know you will!

Sharon
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Today I completed the commercial challenge from the "Vixens and Foxes" thread. The goal was to complete some form of exercise during an hour long program. I decided to use the Kansas Chiefs vs Baltimore Raves football game. I started at 1:09 and finished at 2:09. I decided to jump rope during the commercial breaks. I used a stop watch to track my time and when it was all said and done I had jumped rope for a total of 25 minutes and 15 seconds.

kanakake: Great job w/rocking out the Inferno plan and seeing awesome results too. I'm sure you'll do great w/the program.

I just finished the transition phase so tomorrow starts week 1 of the TF/CLX hybrid.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Today I did Fire 45, HIIT 15 and Stretch 10. It felt great! I have to admit that Fire 45 was the hardest one for me so far, I simply could not figure out and keep up with the moves. Guess that means I won't get bored with it too fast:tongue::tongue:

Great work everyone!!

Week 2, here we go.......:bigsmile:
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I just completed TF 55 EZ. This is slowly becoming a favorite. I do think 45 is the most confusing for me as well, although I do believe you get better each time you push play.

What a great weekend. I spent it at Myrtle Beach and was able to jog on the beach each morning to start my day. I also squeezed in Sculpt 30 and HIIT 15 while I was there.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good morning and happy Monday! Well Georgia is in a State of Emergency due to the winter weather storm of 2011 that dropped between 3-6 inches in parts of Atlanta. After the snow came the freezing rain and the temperature is not expected to go above freezing for the next couple of days. I live right on the outskirts of Atlanta but since I'm not on a major street plow trucks have yet to dump any ice melt and my subdivision looks like a sheet of ice. I know 3-6 inches isn't a lot of snow but b/c the Southerners are not use to it it was dang near a frenzy at the grocery and hardware store on Saturday afternoon and evening. I'm so glad I handled my errands as I always do, first thing in the morning because by 3 pm the lines they showed on the news were ridiculous. Most of the Metro Atlanta county schools, businesses and government offices are closed but since I've been working from home the last few months it's business as usual for me and my team.

My arthritis in my lower back and knee bothered me something awful last night and I got absolutely no relief until about 6 am this morning. I was able to get up and get at em about an hour ago in order to complete today's workout. Today begins my first week of the TF/CLX hybrid so I completed Push Circuit 1 and because I was aiming for at least a 60 minute workout, I also jumped rope for 10 minutes and concluded with a 15 minute stretch.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    My arthritis in my lower back and knee bothered me something awful last night and I got absolutely no relief until about 6 am this morning. I was able to get up and get at em about an hour ago in order to complete today's workout. Today begins my first week of the TF/CLX hybrid so I completed Push Circuit 1 and because I was aiming for at least a 60 minute workout, I also jumped rope for 10 minutes and concluded with a 15 minute stretch.

wow ~ you are amazing!
  • bbdiva
    bbdiva Posts: 11
    Options
    Doing Auto -Schedule and loving it!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 55 EZ today, I got a new pair of sneakers and what an amazing difference! So far, my feet don't hurt today:drinker:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon all! Georgia is still in a state of Emergency and as a result I did not have to work today......Yippee....Yippee....Yippee. However, the Dept. of Transportation has yet to come to my neigbhor to put salt/sand down and as a result my entire subdivision is a sheet of ice. I have a long driveway that is completely ice.

Today, I completed the Fire 45 EZ (500 calories) dvd from the Turbo Fire program and Ab Ripper X (100 calories) from the P90X program. Once the workout was completed I decided to tackle the driveway. Since I have not had to salt/sand or shovel my driveway in the 10 years that I've resided in GA I decided to wear my HRM to see how many calories I burned taking on this task. I only made it 45 minutes shovelling before I called it a day and I'M NO WAY near being done but I burned (300 calories) in the process. I usually don't count household tasks as my part of my workout but I did today because as i stated I NEVER shovel and i can feel it in every part of my body...
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Today i did 45 Fire Class , 20 HITT , and stretch 10, and boy am i exhausted now
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great work Cookie!!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Good Morning!

Sculpt 30 (I thought this was going to be so easy after doing ChaLean, not), HIIT 20 and Stretch 10, I should have done the HIIT first because I was so rubbery after doing the Sculpt that my HIIT wasn't so hot lol

Oh well, onward!

Have a great day!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.......Today I turned 38 and I feel GREAT! The State of GA is slowly improving and I believe will be back to normal by the weekend. There was a 2 hour work delay so was able to sleep in just a little bit longer. I got my birthday started in the right direction by completing my workout and then eating a nice hearty bowl of oatmeal w/a banana.

Today I completed the Push Circuit 2 and Recharge dvds from the Chalean Extreme program and then jumped rope for 5 minutes so I good get in a full hour workout.

Belighter: At least you know to complete HIIT before sculpt next time. I have not done any sculpt workouts yet and unsure if or when they're scheduled since I'm doing the Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.......Today I turned 38 and I feel GREAT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

and yes, I will switch those around!

I doubt you will do that Sculpt since you are doing Chalean.
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday. Those are always big days in our household.

I completed Week Two of Turbo Fire today with TF 45. We have had a snowstorm here in SC as well so yesterday I managed to get in Core 20 and P90x Shoulders and Arms. Week Three begins tomorrow with 45 EZ. I look forward to my workouts everyday.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Happy Birthday Girl, hope you have a great time
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Core 20 and Stretch 40, I need to rearrange this, it is way to boring and not much of a calorie burn. Maybe core 20 and Fire 45? Then HIIT 20 and Stretch 40? lol Guess I really am a Type A person, I can't move that slow for an hour and feel like I've actually accomplished anything:tongue:

It's almost Friday!