What can calisthenics do for you? Let me show you.

Options

Replies

• smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You look great in the before and after pics! I like this concept but I am not that familiar with it. Thanks for the resources... I will definitely do more research. :happy:
  • ThinVee
    ThinVee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Love it! You look really fit and strong, but feminine - great work!

Thanks for inspiring us all :smile:
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Being a bit cheeky here but just a thought for Fourfiftythree ... have you considered starting a group for those of us interested in this strength training pathway? You'd probably become the group's agony aunt, which might appeal to you not at all ... but it appeals to me and I'd join in a heartbeat!

That's so nice of you! I really appreciate it. I have a tendency to go inactive on the forums when I get busy - so a group would probably just die if I were left in charge of it. If someone else wants to start one I'd be more than happy to join - OR I'm always willing to help anyone out the best I can via PM! I'm definitely still learning too. =)
  • KathrynEMcGrady
    Options
    You look great! And your daughter is super cute!
  • penfold282
    penfold282 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later
  • Armagan123
    Armagan123 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bump to come back!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Great info!
    Thanks for sharing.
  • FoogooFish
    FoogooFish Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm VERY interested in this approach versus weights. Tagged for later reading!
  • bubblesl40
    bubblesl40 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Fit and agile...my goal. Thanks for the links to resources. Also, I didn't notice any loose skin. You look great.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Now that is just awesome. Thanks so much for sharing. And GOOD FOR YOU!!!
  • fluffygrump
    fluffygrump Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, I will check this out!
  • amos481
    amos481 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, I've been looking at this way of exercising for a while now and have recently read Pushing the Limits which I'm going to start soon.
  • SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    For me, it’s the fact that having this kind of unlimited, self-made strength is so… SO… empowering. It gives you a kind of cool confidence that is hard to explain.

i know exactly what you mean, i feel the same way about it! :love: it has something so raw and primal about it :laugh:
    ive recently discovered a great bodyweight routine and im so in love with its simplicity, yet intensity. i could feel the difference after the first time ive tried it, i thought "wow, this is it! i feel like a ninja warrior, like im all muscle!" (couldnt move for 2 days afterwards haha).

edit: oh, and you look fantastic! great inspiration :) dat butt!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • mundaycarroll
    mundaycarroll Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing!! I've never really looked into calisthenics before but seeing your results I am definitely interested in it. Guess I have some reading to do on it. :)
  • MasterBroshi
    MasterBroshi Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just recently got into calisthenics thanks to a video of frank madrano. That guy is insane. Besides, I want to be able master my own body.
  • SpicesOfLife
    Options
    I just recently got into calisthenics thanks to a video of frank madrano. That guy is insane. Besides, I want to be able master my own body.

wow, you look amazing too :happy:

also, i just watched his video. he really is insane, so awesome!
  • MasterBroshi
    MasterBroshi Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Aww, thank you! I am going to try to get on his level. I have a loooong way to go though.
  • SpicesOfLife
    Options

Aww, thank you! I am going to try to get on his level. I have a loooong way to go though.

i want to be able to do those things too!

tumblr_mvesncP7XU1r2zyogo1_400.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!