Guys perspective on low maintenance gym girls

Options

Replies

• Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    Just a heads up ladies... the better looking you are, the less likely you are to be taken seriously.

Let's put it this way, the most powerful women in the world look like this:

angela-merkel-smile.jpg

0513_yellen_630x420.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-testifies-011.jpg
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    If I were to get an elective surgery, I'd probably opt for a big ol' bewb job.
    Maybe something like this:
    big-boobs-cleavage-2-e1339968741773.jpg

That way, when I go to the gym, all the sloppy slores & haterz will be even MORE jealous of me in my full face of make up liftin' up that heavy *kitten*.

20130925-060258.jpg

Ah photoshop saving people money of photoshop since 1990, lol
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I feel like my makeup/lack of makeup is the last thing that men are looking at while I am working out.
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    So, the thread I responded to got me thinking and my friend and I had this discussion as I would love for her to meet a nice guy and there are quite a few at our gym... When I am at the gym first thing in the mornings, I brush my teeth, my hair and wash my face- that's pretty much It. I have always been extremely focused and love the way I feel when I look in the mirror and see myself drenched in sweat and I feel strong and confident and I smile at my friends there and chat a little. And then I see the women come in, perfect hair, perfect makeup and this is at 5:00 in the morning-, not a single bead of sweat and I think, wow maybe I should be a little embarrassed by my lack of "trying" but you know what -I feel my strongest and my sexiest when I am myself and I see what I am capable of doing. My time at the gym may look to others as the freckled faced sweaty girl, but for me - i shine . Rock it out ladies

You may think you're low maintenance, and you may well be in terms of your makeup and how you dress to go to the gym. But based on your OP, well, you don't sound emotionally low maintenance. not one bit.
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    Its not even a good photoshop... you can see the curve of the stuff behind her left tit.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options

That way, when I go to the gym, all the sloppy slores & haterz will be even MORE jealous of me in my full face of make up liftin' up that heavy *kitten*.

20130925-060258.jpg

I bow your awesomeness!!! :drinker:
  • TXRanchGirl
    Options
    thjis is why Im so happy I dont go to the gym and work out at home..to many damn catty women..

if I want to work out in full makeup, with hair done, Ill do it..and piss on the lot of you who want to sit and judge..make no mistake, I sweat like a pig..
  • JojoW8183
    Options
    Its not even a good photoshop... you can see the curve of the stuff behind her left tit.

Btw...don't forget that two of the women you referenced, used to look like this

09yellen-yearbook-articleInline.jpg

7494378_orig.jpg

:tongue:
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Glad to see your ok Jo and looking fantastically fierce.
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Low maintenance girls are awesome! They are confident and display their natural beauty. You have to respect somebody that goes to the gym to put in work. If a woman wants to wear make up and dress up for the gym... more power to her, but for my taste... no frills, get in, lift hard, get sweaty = WIN!

I knew I liked you, J! :blushing:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up ladies... the less competent you are, the less likely you are to be taken seriously.

FIFY :flowerforyou:

Most of the most powerful people in the world are over 40 and on the whole, not especially attractive.
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options

7494378_orig.jpg

Your point is? They're still nowhere close to being "hot" or "sexy" or "attractive."
  • gcarterIT
    gcarterIT Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm WAY more into low maintenance gym girls who don't get made up to work out! What attracts me is seeing you bust your *kitten* and work hard. If you're there to be seen, all made up and NOT working out, then I have no use for you.

Note to self: wear a lot of makeup to the gym more often.

:laugh:

Best laugh all day.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

20130925-060258.jpg

I bow your awesomeness!!! :drinker:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Next drink's on me! :drinker:
  • SammyD
    Options
    I don't know if it's necessarily about being judgmental...it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me to take the time and effort to do hair and makeup just to workout. A lot of the times I show up to the gym with makeup on because I come straight from work, but it sure doesn't stay there long because I'm sweating it all off before too long!

IMO, if you want to meet guys, go someplace else. Any guy who is going to care what you look like when you're working out is not a guy you want anyway. But if you happen to meet a guy who thinks it's hot that you are at the gym busting your *kitten* to get in shape, then that's a different story - no makeup required!
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    Just a heads up ladies... the less competent you are, the less likely you are to be taken seriously.

FIFY :flowerforyou:

Most of the most powerful people in the world are over 40 and on the whole, not especially attractive.

Eh... plenty of research shows that women's looks get used against them when they're looking at professional advancement while good looking men actually get a boost from their looks. This isn't a diss against good looking women. Its an unfortunate side effect of a sexist society.
  • diespel
    diespel Posts: 700
    Options
    hair tied back in a ponytail, no makeup, working out harder than any man in the gym.... so hot.
    Fully made up. short shorts, bewbs exploding from your top, sitting crossed legged on a bench tapping out a text about how hard you are working out....see ya. Would never, ever date a girl like that. I respect the ones that are in for the grind
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I must say that one of the most freeing decisions I have ever made was not caring about what random strangers thought of me. Think I'm too made up for the gym? Cool story, brah. Think I'm not made up enough to even show my face in public? Still, cool story. This might be because I'm still chunky and I don't expect any sort of attention based on how "good" I look, but I would much rather be in a relationship with somebody who fell in love with my personality or intelligence.

:drinker: :drinker: this right here!! couldn't have said it better myself. I just don't care what others think, I'm too focused on my own goals to care.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up ladies... the better looking you are, the less likely you are to be taken seriously.

angela-merkel-smile.jpg

0513_yellen_630x420.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-testifies-011.jpg

yeaaaah, when choosing people to run financial and political affairs, one should always rank them not by ability and experience, but by how conventionally attractive they are....in their 60s.

you can go away now
  • JojoW8183
    Options

7494378_orig.jpg

Your point is? They're still nowhere close to being "hot" or "sexy" or "attractive."

Actually that's ENTIRELY subjective. Perhaps to you those women are not hot, sexy or attractive, but there are no universal standards for hot, sexy or attractive.