Sugar is the CULPRIT!

Options

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Obvious troll is becoming more obvious.

Agreed. Either that or a kid is playing on their parents computer again.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    IT IS FACT! PEOPLE DO RESEARCH ABOUT SUGAR, IF YOU THEN CHOSE TO INDULGE THEN AT LEAST I GAVE YOU SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

DO NOT THINK IT IS NECESSARY TO GET ANGRY AT A LINK YOU CHOOSE TO CLICK ON!

If you can't back it up yell loudly, or post in all caps. I love MFP! This thread needs a hug

tumblr_mggbjsDz7W1qzdmkwo2_500.gif
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    IT IS FACT! PEOPLE DO RESEARCH ABOUT SUGAR, IF YOU THEN CHOSE TO INDULGE THEN AT LEAST I GAVE YOU SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

One person here is angry and it's you.
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    the hanger has arrived.
  • skinnygirly23
    skinnygirly23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That is what I am going to do. Go buy a snickers, then go to the gym for 2 hours and lift weights to burn it off. Thanks, glad I posted today.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    My apology on profile pic. Was uploading them via cell phone and wouldn't set vertically. I think I got it now.

The Dr. name is Dr. Perricone.

It's ok. As you can see other people have posted some pretty thorough reviews on his "work."

Listen, I know this thread didn't go the way you want. I know right now you can't believe how mean people are and it stings. I'd feel the same way. I get it.

But it's ok. You posted some bad information from a poor source. Happens to people ALL THE TIME. Because everyone is out there to make a buck of weight loss. And they know that "you should count calories and exercise" isn't going to make books fly off the shelves. So they demonize sugar. Or bread. Or fat, carbs, etc... the list doesn't end.

If you're mad, you should be. But it should be at Dr. Perricone, not at anyone here. Hopefully you learned something today. Which isn't always easy, but it is important.

Best wishes.

Does not seem so.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

If you can't back it up yell loudly, or post in all caps. I love MFP! This thread needs a hug

loudnoises_zps340c1976.jpg
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    I have big boobs and thick thighs and booty -- what does that make me if "skinny" makes one right, OP?
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Options
    Sugar killed my parents, and laid waste to my homeland before beginning it's heartless reign of terror, and executing millions in the name of freedom. Wait. I'm sorry. What thread is this again?

You're never gonna get Bingo if you don't keep them straight!

Hold up. Is there some sort of forum BINGO that I could be playing but don't know about?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I didn't open my mouth. I typed the message with my hands. Thanks for advice.

My intentions were only to point out that sugar has NO not little, NO nutritional value. Foods high in glycemic index are not good for you. Didn't mean to offend anyone to the point of name calling. PLEASE, YOU EAT SUGAR! I encourage it!
    Having calories is having nutritional value. Sugar gives a quick source of energy, which is necessary in many cases.

When I was younger, I practically lived on sugary junk food and I wore size 3 (back when size 3 actually meant something before they started messing with vanity sizing). Now I eat a very healthy diet with far less sugar and I'm having health issues that are causing weight loss to be pretty much impossible.

But I guess I should blame the 6 grams of sugar in my little bit of dark chocolate I eat every day.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Sugar killed my parents, and laid waste to my homeland before beginning it's heartless reign of terror, and executing millions in the name of freedom. Wait. I'm sorry. What thread is this again?

Hold up. Is there some sort of forum BINGO that I could be playing but don't know about?

I just need "Keto" or "1200" and I have BINGO
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

You're not you when you are hangry...

snickers-o.gif
  • skinnygirly23
    skinnygirly23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry, going to go eat some low glycemic index food. Have a good day everyone.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

One person here is angry and it's you.

lolz. Is it tantrum time?

r4.gif
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29838173/MFP_bingo.pdf
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry, going to go eat some low glycemic index food. Have a good day everyone.

So, you're not going to try and back up any of your claims, then?
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Options

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29838173/MFP_bingo.pdf

OH. EM. GEE. Yay!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

So, you're not going to try and back up any of your claims, then?

Doesn't need to, is skinny.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    That is what I am going to do. Go buy a snickers, then go to the gym for 2 hours and lift weights to burn it off. Thanks, glad I posted today.

Cue Mean People Thread in 3.....2....1....
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I believe white potatoes are a high glycemic index food and they are **** full of nutrients, as well as being one of the best sources for potassium.

You might want to be careful if you're diabetic, though.