Sugar is the CULPRIT!

Options

Replies

• skinnygirly23
    skinnygirly23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Don't shoot the messenger people. Sure you are all just having sugar spikes or withdraw lol. Kidding even though some of you can't take a joke.

Lets just say that I can almost guarantee that lots of you didn't get 50lbs overweight by avoiding sugar. With that being said I rest my case.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry, going to go eat some low glycemic index food. Have a good day everyone.

So, you're not going to try and back up any of your claims, then?

Awaiting her next "scientific" article straight from the pages of Woman's Day magazine...
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Don't shoot the messenger people. Sure you are all just having sugar spikes or withdraw lol. Kidding even though some of you can't take a joke.

Lets just say that I can almost guarantee that lots of you didn't get 50lbs overweight by avoiding sugar. With that being said I rest my case.

Correlation does not equal causation.

With that being said, I rest my case.

Am I doing this right?
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    That is what I am going to do. Go buy a snickers, then go to the gym for 2 hours and lift weights to burn it off. Thanks, glad I posted today.
    I think you're the only one glad you posted today. You did give us a good laugh though. Have fun with your sad, sugarless life. :flowerforyou:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mehdeuRPwb1qgh57wo1_400.gif
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options

Rest your case? You have to provide one first!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

My profile photo is for you.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

Nope...I also didn't dance the tango in the moonlight when I was overweight.

Conclusion: Not dancing the tango in the moonlight causes obesity.

I rest my case.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    The Perricone Prescription is only one source if you take the time to look up articles on the dangers of sugar there are many to back up the fact that sugar has no nutritional value. Also, I did not say that fat was bad, I said SUGAR! And most people on here are overweight from eating too much sugar so it may not be as far out as some are assuming.

No I was fat from sitting on my butt too much and eating too much of everything. Now I move more, eat less but still eat things like this:

2u77tli.jpg

And have lost a little weight, health has improved. So thanks I'll keep my sugar.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money_zpsb3fea25e.jpeg

And I thought my waffles with Crunchy Natural Peanut butter, Bananas, and Maple Syrup ruled..... :smokin: :flowerforyou:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

tumblr_n2iccqiNP61ra11u8o5_500.gif

tumblr_lymb3pj2CW1r8145qo1_250.gif
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options

Some of us have never been overweight and still consume sugar.

I may have been overweight but it wasn't because of sugar. Look at meeeee, I lost 53 lbs EATING SUUUUUGAR

5bwscn.gif

I ain't even mad.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Yeah... no.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options

photo.jpg

I rest my case.
  • da_bears1008
    Options
    no.... this is how i got fat.

tumblr_lp1oxjdSLb1qh60jvo1_400.gif
  • DiabolicalColossus
    Options
    Jokes are funny.

You're boring and unoriginal.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options

photo.jpg

I rest my case.

IE makes me homocidal, so maybe it's more than just correlation...

*kidding by the way... just in case someone doesn't get sarcasm*
  • skinnygirly23
    skinnygirly23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    If God wanted you to eat candy bars he would of made them grow on trees.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Lol....re-read your posts, you became far more than the 'messenger'. You became a person who posted a ridiculous OP, ranted, insulted people, failed to back up anything she said, ignored posts that showed how you were wrong, continued to try to insult people and make more ridiculous comments.....
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Oh, honey, at your age being skinny was super easy. And I ate sugar.