Why is MFP so mean??

Options

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I love the way rude, mean people justify their behaviors. There is no justifiable reason why you have to be rude and mean, in my opinion.

*holds up a mirror for you*

This comment only proves my point.

Your point has been proven wrong multiple times... but it's Friday so :flowerforyou:
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I love the way rude, mean people justify their behaviors. There is no justifiable reason why you have to be rude and mean, in my opinion.

How so? Why is it ok for you to call people mean and rude?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

She thinks CICO is false. She's had a hard time here on MFP.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options

you've been here since 2010 and you can still stomach these arguments? lol
  • 59gi
    59gi Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    people are mean because they feel like crap about themselves and must do it to make themselves better ….human nature…and very easy behind a keyboard :glasses:

I feel sorry for people that need to do this to make themselves feel better.
  • PRMinx
    Options

And yet you have more posts than I do, so I'm not sure I understand your point? I have some awesome friends on here.
  • 59gi
    Options

My point is that it is NEVER ok to be rude and mean. It you are one of those people, then you need to think about what you are doing. You should give your opinion without been rude and condescending.
  • PRMinx
    Options

She thinks CICO is false. She's had a hard time here on MFP.

Ahhhhh, I see.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

And yet you have more posts than I do, so I'm not sure I understand your point? I have some awesome friends on here.

I think he meant- you still are trying to fight the good fight. meaning how are you still tolerating this"

I had to re-read the threads a few times- Unless I missed something.
    which is entirely possible.
    This thread is ... ahem.special so I was having trouble keeping track. LMAO

or someone did a for crap job of quoting and quoted the wrong person.
  • PRMinx
    Options

My point is that it is NEVER ok to be rude and mean. It you are one of those people, then you need to think about what you are doing. You should give your opinion without been rude and condescending.

I'm not sure who you are referring to but, if it's me, I'm not sure what makes you think you can talk to me like I'm a child. I don't need to do anything. The only person being condescending here is you.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options

I think telling other people how to behave online is rude and condescending.
  • 59gi
    Options

Your point has been proven wrong multiple times... but it's Friday so :flowerforyou:

The pose has dissented on the post to prove hour rude they can be :)
  • PRMinx
    Options

I think he meant- you still are trying to fight the good fight. meaning how are you still tolerating this"

I had to re-read the threads a few times- Unless I missed something.
    which is entirely possible.
    This thread is ... ahem.special so I was having trouble keeping track. LMAO

or someone did a for crap job of quoting and quoted the wrong person.

Ah, well, if that's the case than...I don't know how to answer that question! Quite a thread, indeed :drinker:
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options

i'm just saying after that much time... you've probably seen the 1000 identical threads, and posted your opinion ad nausem... as basically all of us do until we reach the point where we see little more use for a thread like this then to crack jokes or post pointless gifs.

wasn't meant as a negative

although i didn't read the thread, just the title. that seemed like enough
  • trogalicious
    Options
    pointless gifs time?

alright!

tumblr_inline_n8vwlep6pi1rf5nvc.gif
  • PRMinx
    Options

i'm just saying after that much time... you've probably seen the 1000 identical threads, and posted your opinion ad nausem... as basically all of us do until we reach the point where we see little more use for a thread like this then to crack jokes or post pointless gifs.

wasn't meant as a negative

All correct. :drinker:
  • 59gi
    Options

You are one of these condescending, know it all type of people that does not get it. You quoted my comment and started to attack me, because it makes you feel better to be MEAN.
  • trogalicious
    Options

You are one of these condescending, know it all type of people that does not get it. You quoted my comment and started to attack me, because it makes you feel better to be MEAN.
    attack you? really? how do you exist on a day to day basis when someone commenting on what you said is attacking you?

that's not attacking.

if I called you a hypocrite with reading comprehension problems, that'd be condescending.

see the difference?
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options

No one is attacking you - you just fail to understand that you are the one who is being rude and condescending with your "holier than thou" tone. And yes, in this case there is no mistaking the tone of the written missive.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Can you please point out the exact words/comments/point of attack?