Sarcastic Heifer

Options

Replies

• _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    And, can you reporthether you have gotten any strikes or warnings for all the F-bombs you've dropped up in here, please? :flowerforyou:

I'd like to know why some people can mumble and get banned and some people scream and get nothing... thoughts? :grumble:

I know right?!?! I got banned and had to protest a strike for using the F word...

No it was just an excuse to keep your awesomeness from crushing the forums. Also to help people be more productive at work, your gifs suck people in....damn you :drinker:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    And, can you reporthether you have gotten any strikes or warnings for all the F-bombs you've dropped up in here, please? :flowerforyou:

I'd like to know why some people can mumble and get banned and some people scream and get nothing... thoughts? :grumble:

I know right?!?! I got banned and had to protest a strike for using the F word...

No it was just an excuse to keep your awesomeness from crushing the forums. Also to help people be more productive at work, your gifs suck people in....damn you :drinker:

Deanohyou.gif
  • willodawisp85
    willodawisp85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love how this thread is so neatly polarizing MFP members into two very separate and distinct groups.

I would label each of these groups, but I doubt I could keep the bias of my own personal perspective from showing through. I only wish that MFP would spin off two separate sites so the group I'm not in wouldn't have to be so offended by how I choose to conduct myself here.

Those that understand hyperbole and sarcasm, and those who don't?
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I know for the most part you're just joking around and some folks have been aggressive about pointing out what they think is wrong with your weight loss/new lifestyle approach... but they're not necessarily wrong :0/

One huge red flag for me is your response that "cheese isn't part of my diet." Why not? And that you're eating really healthy while avoiding temptation that's so overwhelming you've considered physically assaulting someone you love...(okay, I'm sure you don't actually want to punch him in the throat... but if you're already thinking about how much you're "depriving" yourself of something you want then it's going to be hard to get the idea of those foods out of your head.)

If you like cheese, find a way to fit it in or you're just setting yourself up for failure. Same thing with other foods that you really like. At the very least try to drop nutritionally bankrupt foods more slowly. Don't just go in and clean out your cabinets and say, "I'm only eating steamed veggies and grilled chicken breast for the rest of my life! Or at least until I lose 20 lbs!"

Also, as other posters said, until you learn to let go of the excuses you'll just keep coming up with more...
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Fun fact- the people being sarcastic and offering the ugly truth are probably the only ones who can help you make this about lasting change. Listening to them would be wise

It's about time you got here. What took you so long?

Eatin' lunch

70i58h.gif

Reminds me of this scene in Ace Ventura:

fEb9fdKn1ya76.gif
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your Journey

29509743.png

Yes, don't stop believing. . . . .hold on to that feeling. . . . .

I'm just a small town girl...

Livin' in a lonely world

*jumps on late bandwagon*
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    At first glance I thought this topic was titled "sarcastic hitler"...I had a wtf moment.

this made me *LOL*
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    I love how this thread is so neatly polarizing MFP members into two very separate and distinct groups.

I would label each of these groups, but I doubt I could keep the bias of my own personal perspective from showing through. I only wish that MFP would spin off two separate sites so the group I'm not in wouldn't have to be so offended by how I choose to conduct myself here.

Ooooh I wanna play....Those that love humor and those that don't?

Obviously kidding because who doesn't love humor.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    OP, keep quoting yourself if that makes you feel better and more empowered by your laundry list of excuses.

It's fine.

It doesn't change the fact that your willpower is the driving force behind every action you make in life and until you find it within yourself to rise above, you can keep that list and pin it somewhere pretty...... Maybe on the fridge?
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    In....before the rage quit..
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

29509743.png

Livin' in a lonely world

...she took a midnight train goin' anywhere...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Really? You think that's the dividing line here?

You're new. You'll eventually see it...

...or you won't...

...in which case I guess we'll know which group you're in.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    OP, keep quoting yourself if that makes you feel better and more empowered by your laundry list of excuses.

It's fine.

It doesn't change the fact that your willpower is the driving force behind every action you make in life and until you find it within yourself to rise above, you can keep that list and pin it somewhere pretty...... Maybe on the fridge?

kid.gif?w=1000
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    I am perfectly accountable for my own actions. I am fat because I eat like **** and don't exercise.

...And that's worked out great for you so far.

Enjoy your journey.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

29509743.png

Livin' in a lonely world

Just a city boy...
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options

29509743.png

Livin' in a lonely world

Just a city boy...

Born and raised in South Detroit
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    shessowitte+sarcasm+project+drama.jpg
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I need to find an air guitar gif to prance through this.........
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

29509743.png

Livin' in a lonely world

Just a city boy...

Born and raised in South Detroit

He took the midnight train...
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

Ooooh I wanna play....Those that love humor and those that don't?

Obviously kidding because who doesn't love humor.

Sarcastic Hitler?

tumblr_l79bd3ZDzI1qzezj5o1_500.jpg
This discussion has been closed.