50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    I thought everyone up and left the challenge after the last thread got locked! Was posting in the wrong thread! But I'm still here and ready to make it happen in 2011!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    So i weighed in on the morning of the 1st so i would have a good bench-mark for the year: 179.5 (which is up 1 lb from the monday before Christmas, but down 3 from my holiday high-point). I did hair/makeup, went to grab my cell phone (camera) and by the time i stepped back on the scale it said 180.0 lol. So the pic i have shows 180 haha. Thats ok, i'll take it :) Ran my 5k on the first (i was a race volunteer, so it was a longgggg day!). Ran the whole thing (a first) and finished at 33:20 which is a personal best by 20 seconds. My next race is Feb. 5th and is a 4-miler. I have never run that distance, so i will be training hard over the coming month to be prepared for it. I am hoping for around 45 minutes, since the course is fairly hilly. Anyhoo, thats the news for me.... Doing my official weigh-in tomorrow and looking forward to the group taking back off again.... June 1st is no longer "next year" its only 5 months away! Time for me to step it up and set some more short-term goals!! :)
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Power 90 completed. Threw in some zumba for good measure and boy am I feeling the soreness. I plan on having an amazing 2011 and this is just the start. Hope you all are having a good new year so far. Not sure what I'll weigh in tomorrow morning, but I am in a good mood and positive for a successful year of health and weight loss :o)
  • aprildauer
    Options
    I had a lot going on this holiday season and I kinda disappeared. But I'm back and ready to get in gear and make this a great 2011 and kick these 50lbs butt. I'm hoping to look great by my birthday!

Hope everyone had a great New Years!
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Also, I'm only 2lbs from my February 1st goal!!! Guess I should reevaluate.

Congrats!!!!
  • bainos
    Options
    So i weighed in on the morning of the 1st so i would have a good bench-mark for the year: 179.5 (which is up 1 lb from the monday before Christmas, but down 3 from my holiday high-point). I did hair/makeup, went to grab my cell phone (camera) and by the time i stepped back on the scale it said 180.0 lol. So the pic i have shows 180 haha. Thats ok, i'll take it :) Ran my 5k on the first (i was a race volunteer, so it was a longgggg day!). Ran the whole thing (a first) and finished at 33:20 which is a personal best by 20 seconds. My next race is Feb. 5th and is a 4-miler. I have never run that distance, so i will be training hard over the coming month to be prepared for it. I am hoping for around 45 minutes, since the course is fairly hilly. Anyhoo, thats the news for me.... Doing my official weigh-in tomorrow and looking forward to the group taking back off again.... June 1st is no longer "next year" its only 5 months away! Time for me to step it up and set some more short-term goals!! :)

Congrats on finishing the 5k. I love running it is the best. It make me feel so good and when i dont run i feel miserable and my mind feels cloudy. lol. You are right about the only five months left. Lets make this a reality people. We can do this.
  • bainos
    Options
    My official weigh in for Monday January the 3rd is 267.2.
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Back from vacation and time to get back on track. last week I weighed at 207... up 3lbs and today, first day back from vacation I'm back down 2 of those to 205.... my body has had a break from the dieting though so I'm hoping i'll start losing like crazy again... happy monday all.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I finallyweighed.:frown: While holding my breath with fingers crossed this morning I weighed 222. Ok, that is 4 weeks in a row. Time to get my butt going.:embarassed:
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    So NYE alcohol totally busted me! Oh well, I know it will be gone by oh let's say Thursday. Gain of 1.8 lbs. over the holidays. E-mailing billybed now.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Weigh in for Jan 3rd is 196.7. Only gained .7 over holidays but its a new year and time to get in gear.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I'm down 2 lbs this week. It's been a while since I've said I was down anything so it sounds sweet to me :happy:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Down 31.6lbs!! 21.2lbs since this challenge started! :smile:

My husband leaves today for 5 months so keep me motivated guys!!

And today I'm 1lb from my February 1st goal!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    weigh-in time!...lost 2 lbs now i am at 236.2 ...unfortunately thats where i was 3 weeks ago...lost time :-( oh well back on track and back where i started before the holidays!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I was 181lbs this morning......uggghhh
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I was in a hurry this morning and didn't weigh but I will be sure to weigh in the morning!
    Have a great day all!!!

Barb
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Also, I'm only 2lbs from my February 1st goal!!! Guess I should reevaluate.

That is so great!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    So I didn't do so well over the holidays but I'm ok with it. I'll get back on track. My weigh-in for January 3, 2011 is 231.4.

Cheers to a great week a of weight loss!!
  • mrssparkle
    Options
    Put 2llb since last time got weighed but getting back on straight and narrow.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Oh those holidays. lol I am glad they are over so now hopefully I can get back on track. Down 1.0 lb for this weigh in.