50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Gained a few pounds over the holidays...196.6. Back on track this week.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I almost lost the new thread! Is anyone else super excited to see the new chart? Maybe I'm a bit geeky, but I look forward to seeing that chart every week.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I only had a .8 loss for the week! That stinks but better than gaining, I suppose. Now that the holidays are over I will be able to get bigger results. It has been a long time since I have had a decent loss.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I almost lost the new thread! Is anyone else super excited to see the new chart? Maybe I'm a bit geeky, but I look forward to seeing that chart every week.

I'm really excited to see it!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hi - Can I join? I'm new here and it's great to see a group of people with similar goals. I'd love to join the group.
    Pleas elet me know how I can join, I'm assuming there's a weigh-in? If so, who, where and when do I send the info to? Thanks so much and look forward to joining and helping everyone accomplish their June goal!

Welcome:flowerforyou:

Mondays are our weight reporting days. We send our weights to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/billybed
    He keeps a chart for us.
  • rondakaydudley39
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join you guys I would love to lose 50 by June Please let me know
    Ronda
  • raindancer
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join you guys I would love to lose 50 by June Please let me know
    Ronda
    Hi and welcome:flowerforyou:
    We are glad to have you.
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am back from Christmas break and man it was rough. My whole family was sick and I couldn't do anything about that luckily I didn't gain any weight still at 206 and I added Just dance 2 to my work out routine :) it is so fun and man it makes me sweat!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Afternoon everyone, just wanted to see how everyone's day is going.

It's my first day back to work since before Christmas - it's been a long day. I worked out this morning, did a kettle bell workout which kicked my butt. I was going to go to the gym on my lunch and get some cardio in but my body is still feeling this morning's workout so I didn't. Am thinking of maybe doing some yoga tonight instead to stretch things out. Anyone know any good lower back stretches?
  • MakeMeOver
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone. I'm down a pound this week. I'm hoping to amp up my workouts alittle. I even went walking outside today though it's pretty cold. As long as it isn't raining, I'm walking.
  • vilya
    vilya Posts: 5
    Options
    HI everyone. I haven't been here in a long time, but got enthused when I saw a bunch of people with the same goal as me. I have a family reunion at the end of June. Would it be too late to join, and how do I go about it....Just weigh in on Mondays or is there more to it?
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options

Me too!! lol. :wink:
  • bainos
    Options
    HI everyone. I haven't been here in a long time, but got enthused when I saw a bunch of people with the same goal as me. I have a family reunion at the end of June. Would it be too late to join, and how do I go about it....Just weigh in on Mondays or is there more to it?

Welcome to the challenge
  • bainos
    Options
    Well, the last four days have been good. Im determined to lose this weight. I cant go through a summer this big again. Well, I hope everybody else is doing awesome. BTW is anybody from the Manitoba area on here?
  • stinanina89
    stinanina89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to myfittnesspal and was wondering if it was too late to join this challenge. June 1st would be my 22nd birthday and would love to lose 50 pounds by then. I need support and motivation and this group seems perfect for that since everyone else is aspiring for the same goal. Thanks.
    -Stinanina
  • bhonniered
    Options

Me too!! lol. :wink:

I love to see the chart also! :bigsmile:
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options

weigh-in day is monday... send a message to Billybed (add him as a friend or do a member search w his name) telling him your stats:

send him one now with your current weight (which will be your "start weight" for the challenge)
    then send him a message weekly with your new weight: [Name] XXX.X lbs (+/- x.x) week of mm/dd/yy :)
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I hit my February 1st weight goal today!!!
  • raindancer
    Options
    I hit my February 1st weight goal today!!!

WOW!! You are rocking right on. Congratz:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

How is the little man doing?
  • raindancer
    Options
    I feel pretty down today. Kinda weepy:cry: I'm not sure why. I'm struggling with eating but it has never really bothered me like this before. I usually have a positive outlook. It is one of those days I wish I was at home on the couch.

Send me a smile because I really need it.