50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sweet. Lost 3lbs this week thanks to Leslie Sansone and jillian Michaels. I am now at 153, only 4lbs away from my first goal of getting out of the 150's. Hopefully this week doing the 5 day inferno plan of Turbo Fire will make that happen
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So we weigh in on Monday's I'm still trying to figure this out.. do I send my weight to anyone in particular?

This week's weight: 167.1lbs
  • ellisor1230
    Options
    I did pretty good over Christmas.....only gained .6 back. I'm pretty happy with it considering we had 5 different Christmas parties/dinners to go to. I weighed in at 234 this morning. I did Day 4 of 30DS this morning, so I'm hoping that will make a difference over the next few weeks for me.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    So we weigh in on Monday's I'm still trying to figure this out.. do I send my weight to anyone in particular?

Yes send it to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/billybed
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as a lot of you. Gained 5 pounds over the holidays. Back on track and hopefully those pounds will just melt away. A girl can wish can't she. :tongue:
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    My reality check:
    It is 21 weeks and 2 days til 6/1
    I have to lose 1.79 lbs a week to lose my 50 lbs for this challenge.
    I need a 893 cal a day reduction.

I have ALOT of hard work ahead of me.
  • s2481
    s2481 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping on the wagon with you guys! I at least want to lose 40 and I was very bad over the Holiday Season.
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Couldn't find this thread so started another one. I'll have to delete it (if I can).

My Monday weigh in is 173 - that's 2 pounds down since last week.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My reality check:

Wow! When you put it like that I can definitely feel that it is crunch time! I just figured mine out. I HAVE to lose 2.07 lbs. per week to meet this challenge. Whew! Here we go! Talk about incentive. Thanks for putting it into perspective! :o)
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    dont have time at the moment to catch up with where everyone is at but wanted to quickly post that i am at 179.0, which is a gain of 0.5 lbs but not bad considering i was UP 4 last monday... so back down 3.5 and almost to my pre-christmas low....

gotta run... talk w ya all soon!
    crunch time!!!!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    dont have time at the moment to catch up with where everyone is at but wanted to quickly post that i am at 179.0, which is a gain of 0.5 lbs but not bad considering i was UP 4 last monday... so back down 3.5 and almost to my pre-christmas low....

gotta run... talk w ya all soon!
    crunch time!!!!!

Happy the scale is going in the right direction.
  • ellisor1230
    Options
    My reality check:

Wow! I needed that reality check! Thank you! I am just under you.
    I have to lose 1.71 lbs a week, and need a calorie reduction of 857 a day. Time to step it up!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    21 weeks??

I need to lose 1.37lbs/week to hit my 50lbs goal (28.8lbs left).

For my goal in my siggy I need to lose 1.43lbs/week (30lbs left).
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    I'm down 2 lbs this week. It's been a while since I've said I was down anything so it sounds sweet to me :happy:

Congrats!!!! Stay focused. Happy New Years.
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options

Yes, send your official Monday weigh in to billybed. If he is not already on your friends list go to the find members tab and enter billybed in the username field. He is a Canadian which makes him pretty awesome I might add. :wink:
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    210 today! I'm up again! I started back to the gym today and was able to actually get some healthy food in my house. I'm going to turn things around and I feel much better about it.
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I gained this week. .2 pounds. Does that even register? Anyway, I celebrated by going out and buying a new wi game EA Active 2 or something like that. It has a heart rate monitor, maybe it will show me where I need to pump up the exercise. I realize that I have begun to make changes for the better - in the last month I now love just plain water and adding new exercise routines into my day. My current weight is 189.

Portia
  • serendipity74
    serendipity74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi - Can I join? I'm new here and it's great to see a group of people with similar goals. I'd love to join the group.
    Pleas elet me know how I can join, I'm assuming there's a weigh-in? If so, who, where and when do I send the info to? Thanks so much and look forward to joining and helping everyone accomplish their June goal!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    I gained over the holidays - went back up to 204.4 from 201. Today's weigh in is at 203.4. Making progress again!
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Gained a few over the holidays, up to 203lbs. hoping it comes off quick. However, I measured today and lost an inch on waist and hips...so i'm not complaining!!!!