50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    I feel pretty down today. Kinda weepy:cry: I'm not sure why. I'm struggling with eating but it has never really bothered me like this before. I usually have a positive outlook. It is one of those days I wish I was at home on the couch.

Send me a smile because I really need it.

Awww, I wish I could give you a real hug!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Heres a dozen flowers. I hope you feel better soon. Hang in there. YOU can DO THIS!!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty down today. Kinda weepy:cry: I'm not sure why. I'm struggling with eating but it has never really bothered me like this before. I usually have a positive outlook. It is one of those days I wish I was at home on the couch.

Send me a smile because I really need it.

Awww, I wish I could give you a real hug!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Heres a dozen flowers. I hope you feel better soon. Hang in there. YOU can DO THIS!!!

Thank You, I am back to my cheery self this morning. I guess I just needed a good cry.:embarassed: It sucks getting old.
  • bainos
    Options
    Hi everyone. Hope you're all doing well in this brand new year. I find that my challenge is in the evenings, I find myself getting hungry ... and the hungry/sleepy combination isn't good. I'm heading back to the gym after a bit of a break from it ... that should keep me occupied. Have a great day.
    aerobics-aerobics-gym-exercise-smiley-emoticon-000248-large.gif

Thats my problem too. I get insane cravings for everything in site. I feel great the next day though when avoiding the late night snacks and it honestly makes a difference come weigh in time.
  • bainos
    Options
    I turn 40 on sunday, and while i won't make my goal of "healthy by 40" (bmi in healthy range = 174lbs or less) I am very happy that i seem to have rebounded fully from christmas and am looking forward to posting a good # on monday! My first weigh-in as a FORTY YEAR OLD! Yeeehaw! LOL! ... I did a mid-week weigh in and was down 1 lb (to 178.0) which not only erases all of my christmas gain (finally) but inches another 0.5 lbs closer to goal... I don't count my mid-week weigh in for this challenge though, so really looking forward to monday!........... I will eat a piece of cake for you all, so no need to bother doing it on my behalf ;) lol

40? You look like you are 28 in your picture. Happy Birthday. Looking sexy!!!!:smile:
  • bainos
    Options
    Valentines Day is in 6 weeks everybody. Lets set some mini goals for Valentines day. Any ideas?
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Valentines Day is in 6 weeks everybody. Lets set some mini goals for Valentines day. Any ideas?

Love this idea! I am setting a goal for 12 lbs by Vday..that should be doable, 2 lbs a week!
  • jhines6927
    jhines6927 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    29 in 2 wks? what are you doing?
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    :heart: Good IdeaI
    That is my birthday:laugh: I'll set mine for 8lbs. I am a slow loser.
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    sorry ive kinda fallen of the wagon :( i came home for the holidays and forgot my scale so i havent been weighing in but i have been playing wii and trying to get to the gym with my mom cuz she has a membership here at home. but im going back to school in 4 days so i will be back on track when i get there but until then i will try and work out and eat the best i can :) thanks for the support everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    I would like to be 3 pounds lighter by Valentines. I am losing weight very slowly. I think I need to work on increasing my metabolism it is not responding at all.
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    12lbs lighter by Valentines Day!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    An idea someone gave me once that got me out of a stall was to completely change my diet. I literally went and bought food I'd never eaten and tried 14 days worth of new recipes and food. It worked like a charm!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options

Awesome! 10 lbs. by valentines would make me one happy girl! :oP
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    I turn 40 on sunday, and while i won't make my goal of "healthy by 40" (bmi in healthy range = 174lbs or less) I am very happy that i seem to have rebounded fully from christmas and am looking forward to posting a good # on monday! My first weigh-in as a FORTY YEAR OLD! Yeeehaw! LOL! ... I did a mid-week weigh in and was down 1 lb (to 178.0) which not only erases all of my christmas gain (finally) but inches another 0.5 lbs closer to goal... I don't count my mid-week weigh in for this challenge though, so really looking forward to monday!........... I will eat a piece of cake for you all, so no need to bother doing it on my behalf ;) lol

40? You look like you are 28 in your picture. Happy Birthday. Looking sexy!!!!:smile:

really? :blushing: Thanks! And i haven't heard that i was looking sexy in, ummm, ever :blushing:
  • AmandaR910
    Options

I'd like to get to 189lbs by Valentine's Day.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options

Great idea Bainos! February 5th is a 4-mile race for me and it will be my longest to-date (and hilly and oh, did i mention i am in upstate new york = snow/ice/cold?) So while i am working on training hard/smart for that goal, i will be also working on dropping 1 lb a week, hopefully more. So thats 6 lbs by valentines, but hopefully more. I am not going to set my goat too high because i think i will be gaining muscle but also because i will be crossing over into the HEALTHY bmi range in only 4 lbs, so 6 puts me INTO that range for the first time since i was, oh, like 20? :P I know my losses are not going to be huge and fast... I am really concentrating on sustaining a slow weight loss while kicking up my fitness level. .... I WISH i could drop like 15 lbs by then but short of amputating a body part, that aint gonna happen lol

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Happy Valentines Day Mini-Challenge everyone! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of a mini goal.....I'm setting mine at 10lbs. Considering the fact that I have not been doing well on here, it's going to be tough. I really need a good kick-start to get me motivated.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Had 12 glasses of water today!!
  • bainos
    Options
    Im going to set my goal for 15 lbs by Valentines Day. That will put me down to 249 and oh man, I would **** my pants to be under 250 by that time.
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Mini goal - 10 lbs. by Valentines Day!!! Good Luck everyone:flowerforyou: