50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Did my weigh in today and was down 1 lb. Could have been better but I'll take it. Hopefully next week will go better. Good luck to everyone else this week!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone,

My weigh-in today is 230.4, down 4.6 pounds from last week. I really kicked it up with my workouts and really watched what I ate - my motivation is back.

Hope everyone had a good week and good luck this coming week.
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for today is 196. Down a little from last week.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is 264.8, down 3.4 lbs since last week.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    3lbs again this week... 281... take that New Years Beers!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    first weigh-in as a 40-yr old: sitting right at 178.0 (loss of 1 lb for the week)... I anticipate a plateau as this is my LOWEST ADULT WEIGHT (post WW in mid-2002). Being patient and concentrating on making smart decisions and not letting frustration and impatience take over!
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Down 0.3 pounds. weight for January 10th is 264 pounds. Starting a hardcore diet today. Also, starting to train for half marathon. Need to stay focused and get through the sugar withdrawls this week. I get a terrible headache foe the first couple days of not eating sugar.
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Down 4 pounds this week to 199:happy:
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Down 4 pounds this week to 199:happy:

That's so awesome Jessifer! I can't wait to get to that number!!! :o)

Down 2 lbs. Super excited, I just need that trend to continue!
  • justinswife
    justinswife Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Down to 169 today:)
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Well I weighed 194.2lbs this morning. Down from 196 last week. I had a lower weight midweek, but I had a long strength training work out yesterday so I think that might have caused me to gain a bit. Because I've been right on on my calories and sodium all week, and 12 glasses of water everyday.
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    weighed in at 181 this morning :) thats a 1 pound loss
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am now 178 lbs

I am very happy to be finally under 180..hopefully I will continue in the right direction
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Down ½ lb. this week ... I'll take it :happy:
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Down 2 lbs this week to 203, which I think is pretty amazing considering!
    I am in the process of moving in the next month to .... I have no clue where! That has me stressed beyond belief and I haven't made it to the gym even once since before the holiday because of vacation and then time constraints. By my birthday though all should be done and my life should be getting back to some simile of order. (that's feb 21st).
    I'm really sorry i haven't been on here like I should. I'll try to get on a lil more frequently.
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHHH I am at 150, 3lbs down since last Monday. I am pound away from my first mini goal of getting out of the 150's. Hopefully I will be in the 140's by our next weigh in.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    The scale finally moved. Only 1lb but it moved.
  • stinanina89
    stinanina89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The scale didnt move that much but it did move! im down only .5lb since last week (214 to 213.5). its a wake up call to definitely kick it into high gear if i want to reach this goal. Good luck everyone!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Sitting at my desk doing the happy dance - I am less than a pound away from reaching my 1st mini goal :bigsmile:

Thanks everyone for your support & I enjoy reading all the posts - we have some amazing people in this challenge!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Sitting at my desk doing the happy dance - I am less than a pound away from reaching my 1st mini goal :bigsmile:

Thanks everyone for your support & I enjoy reading all the posts - we have some amazing people in this challenge!

Great work!!!

Had a great work out today. :smile: 10 glasses of water down.