Replies

• NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Down 4 pounds this week to 199:happy:

welcome to Onederland!!!!!!!!!! Wooohoooooooooooooooooo! :love:
  • dani818
    dani818 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want in!!! What do i have to do to join?...
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I want in!!! What do i have to do to join?...

Welcome:flowerforyou:
    We report our weights on Mondays. We send our weight to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/billybed
    He is keeping a chart for us.
    We are glad to have you and good luck.
  • vatrudi
    Options
    I'm in!

1-10-11 - SW:199
    06-01-11 -GW:149
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Sitting at my desk doing the happy dance - I am less than a pound away from reaching my 1st mini goal :bigsmile:

Thanks everyone for your support & I enjoy reading all the posts - we have some amazing people in this challenge!

Great work!!!

Had a great work out today. :smile: 10 glasses of water down.

Thanks Amanada - you are doing so great! :drinker: Hows that baby? How are the other ones adapting?
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Wow, it took me forever to find this thread again. I dropped off for awhile there. I hope you are all doing great. Happy New Year!

Yeah me too! Why do we keep jumping to a new thread? Just wait till this one fills up & it automatically takes you to a new thread please! Thank you Raindancer for pointing me in the right direction to find you guys again. I wondered why Billybed messaged me last week that I didn't report my weight. Because I did on the old thread.... anyway, glad I found the thread again.

CW: 201.1 lbs
  • aprildauer
    Options
    1/10 weigh in 195.3. I was down more Saturday but had to much junk Sunday.Oh well. At least its still a loss from last week.
  • raindancer
    Options
    I was just thinking.. I wish they had a Dance workout to the oldies for seniors:laugh:
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Good work everybody. Dont forget June 1st is not all that far away. Pick up the pace. Cardio cardio cardio. Take the stairs, get in motion.
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Evening All,

I lost 2.8 pounds this week. My current weight is 186.2

Portia
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    down 1 lb...now at 235.2
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to think I may not meet this challenge. I'm loosing at about 1.5 pounds a week so I may come close but probably not make the 50 pounds. I was down 2 pounds last week, but only 1 pound this week. And I lost that pound a week ago, then went back up two pounds for the rest of the week until weigh in yesterday. Seems like I'm loosing the same five pounds or so over and over again.
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    I'm beginning to think I may not meet this challenge. I'm loosing at about 1.5 pounds a week so I may come close but probably not make the 50 pounds. I was down 2 pounds last week, but only 1 pound this week. And I lost that pound a week ago, then went back up two pounds for the rest of the week until weigh in yesterday. Seems like I'm loosing the same five pounds or so over and over again.

I hear you! I feel the same way with the same 5 pounds. And you are just about half way there...I'm not even close to being on track. Just keep going...don't lose sight of your ultimate goal. Even if you don't reach it by June 1st, you will get there!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I am not weighing myself until Friday. That's like 96 hours total. I'm about 30 hours into it. I have a serious scale obsession and it's messing with my head. :laugh:
  • raindancer
    Options
    I am not weighing myself until Friday. That's like 96 hours total. I'm about 30 hours into it. I have a serious scale obsession and it's messing with my head. :laugh:

Hang tough my friend... you can do it. :bigsmile:
    You are doing so awesome. :drinker:
  • JulieDoingLife
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Julie. I'm 37, married and have 2 young daughters.
    I'm so happy to join your group, I'm also a member of a group here in my home town of "Biggest Losers" lol.
    I have some physical disabilities at the moment due to a car accident so I cannot work out as much as I'd like but I'm determined to be healthy and I think this group can only help me be accountable!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Julie. I'm 37, married and have 2 young daughters.
    I'm so happy to join your group, I'm also a member of a group here in my home town of "Biggest Losers" lol.
    I have some physical disabilities at the moment due to a car accident so I cannot work out as much as I'd like but I'm determined to be healthy and I think this group can only help me be accountable!!

Welcome, Julie :) Our official weigh-in day is Monday and we message our weights to Billybed (look for him on "find members" then add him as a friend). Send him your starting weight and then every monday, send him your new weight and if you had a gain/loss of x.x lbs .......... Good luck on your journey! :)
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Evening All,

I lost 2.8 pounds this week. My current weight is 186.2

Portia

Great job Portia!
  • julovesmu
    Options
    I am starting today! The new life! I have had 2 kids in the past 2 years. I have let myself go more then I have ever wanted! I am hoping I could get to 200lbs again!

Goals 245
    200 june 11th my 28th birthday!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi all ... man oh man ... it's so winter here today!!! How is everyone doing? I've been eating well and exercicing and it's getting easier and more natural every day.