50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Morning Everyone!!

I slept through my alarm so I missed kickboxing this morning, but I'll hit the gym on my lunch. Hope everyone has a great day!!

My mini goal is to lose 10lbs by February 1.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Im going to set my goal for 15 lbs by Valentines Day. That will put me down to 249 and oh man, I would **** my pants to be under 250 by that time.

just a thought: ****ing your pants might help... just remember to remove them before you step on the scale :laugh:
    :bigsmile:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Weighed in today, down 3.4lbs in the last week. 194.4lbs!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Weighed in today, down 3.4lbs in the last week. 194.4lbs!!

And how is the little guy doing? :)
  • redbonewonda
    Options
    I wanna lose 20lbs by March 1st I go to the gym about 4days a Wk about one hour on the treadmill. And 30mins on the weights. Been. Going on 7wks only lost 8lbs need 20more off wasn't dieting. Before. Now I have to. Its going. To be hard for. Me please pray for me I have to lose this weight. SW:189 GW:165 meaning. A LOL more than 20 wish u all the best of luck too
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I woould love to lose 5 pounds by Valentines day...that would be a great birthday present...so we'll see
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi everyone: It's Friday thank goodness. It was really hard coming back to work after the holidays. I've been doing okay in comparison to the holidays but I really do have to start cracking a whip under my butt and take this more seriously. I'm so sluggish and sleepy lately ... not enough exercising for sure. That's my goal. I want to do something every day (exercise class, exercise dvd, wii fit or Zumba game, geocaching, hiking, walking, swimming). Seriously, I love all of these things. Surely I can do one of them every day right?
    step-aerobics.gif
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Had 12 glasses of water today!!

Awesome! I've got to damn near drown to get all that water down...it's been a struggle
  • AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im gonna go with a goal of 10 by valentines day!

I hope that will be doable :)
  • AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Had 12 glasses of water today!!

Awesome! I've got to damn near drown to get all that water down...it's been a struggle

lol this reminded me i havent had water yet today.... fail hahah
  • bobspdx
    bobspdx Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow, it took me forever to find this thread again. I dropped off for awhile there. I hope you are all doing great. Happy New Year!
  • aprildauer
    Options
    My mini goal for valentines day is 7 lbs. That would put me from 196.7 as of monday to 189.7. It would be awesome to be out of the 190's.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Happy Weekend Everyone: I won't get to the gym today ... I'll pop in my Zumba DVD at some point today to get my daily exercise done ... it will take up less time then heading out ... I have a ton of housework to do and Christmas decorations to take down and laundry to do ... man ... might be less strenuous if I go to the gym :laugh:
    have_a_great_weekend-2038.gif
  • aprildauer
    Options
    I decided I wanted to see if I was losing any weight so I got on my wii fit plus this morning to weight (since I dont have a scale that works right). And I have lost 1.8 lbs since Monday. YAY! Guess this working out to Insanity is working. I know that this type of weight loss will probably not stay around but Im glad for the loss.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I am .2lbs from prebaby #3 weight!!!
    And 22.2lbs from prebaby#2 weight!!!
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I hope it isn't too late for me to join in on this! :D

SW: 334 (just weighed myself today :D)
    GW: 284 (I cannot wait to be under 300! <3)
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

We are glad to have. We report out weight on Mondays. Look back thru and find billybed. We mail our weights to him. He keeps a chart for us.

good luck:bigsmile:
  • skylersnanna
    Options
    I would love to get to 285lbs by Valentines Day, which is a loss of 11.5lbs, time to ramp it up :sad:
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    I went to a funeral on Friday. I was doing so good all week and lost 7 pounds in like 7 days. Something in my mind convinced me that it was alright to cheat and eat. Like, its not everyday that someone dies. After the funeral there was food and drinks and lovely desserts. Needless to say, I ate till I was sick. I have a terrible stomach to begin with, I have a weak stomach. Im terribly ill today now. Eating right is just good. Good for the mind, good for the body. Why do I sabatoge Myself. Why! Just when I start feeling good about where Im headed, I ruin it. Its the same thing with everything else in my life. I have to fight so hard for everything and when its within reach......I throw it away. Wow, this rant is geared more for a phychiatrist. Thanks for listening.
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Why do I sabatoge Myself. Why! Just when I start feeling good about where Im headed, I ruin it. Its the same thing with everything else in my life. I have to fight so hard for everything and when its within reach......I throw it away. Wow, this rant is geared more for a phychiatrist. Thanks for listening.

I feel the same way about myself. I often wonder how I get anywhere with all the sabotage I do to myself. I'm trying to learn that if I stumble I just need to get started again, and not spend the majority of my time worrying about the mistakes I made in the mean time. This is the hardest thing i've had to do to date and it's not coming easy. I love the support on here and knowing that I have people that understand what I'm going through helps a lot. Hoping you have an amazing week!