I challenge you to lose 5 Pounds This Month January 2011

Options

Replies

• 77Lola
    77Lola Posts: 37
    Options
    Jan 1...SW 210
    Jan 7... 202.8

I know it's water but I'm so excited!!!!
  • 77Lola
    77Lola Posts: 37
    Options
    Jan 1...SW 210
    Jan 7... 202.8

I know it's water but I'm so excited!!!!
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    Well...three more days 'till my first weigh-in...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Shelli - I am so sorry for all of the tragedy you're experienced. The fact that you're back here and ready to go is truly an inspiration for all of us.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Jan 1st 202.6
    Jan 7th 199.4
    Jan 14th
    Jan 28th
    Jan 31st

2lbs away from my pre holiday weight :)
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Shelli, am really very sorry for all you are going through right now and I pray that the good God will be with you and your family at this difficult time.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Jan 1st 202.6
    Jan 7th 199.4

YAY!!! Great job Amy :flowerforyou: You're doing so wonderful!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    So I guess CJ & I are going for a birthday lunch for his sisterinlaw tomorrow at the Olive Garden. I already have it planned what I should order. However if I DON'T order what I SHOULD, then I have a date with GYM tomorrow afternoon! Well....lets say I have a date with GYM no matter what. There...its in writing, so I'm accountable for it! :bigsmile:

The scale went down for me yesterday, and I checked it again this morning & it was exactly the same. I'm hoping that it stays all weekend or else goes down a bit more for my Monday weigh in! So far I'm liking what my *kitten* kicking is doing! :laugh:
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Shelli-
    I always have a set back from Halloween-New Years (gained 10 lbs myself). Sorry about your mom, and your surgery. What is MRSA? Happy birthday- sorry it has been such a crapy few months but I am glad your back.

Terri-
    Great myth again today! I always have more trouble with healthy eating on the weekends because I have more free time and not the most supportive boyfriend. He tries, but he eats all those good things I want to eat but don't want to log myself eating so it is hard to stay good. Wonderful post!

Ceelovejay & Bru-
    What is the Seriously Sexy 7lb challenge? I see your tickers and find myself wondering. :smile:

My day yesterday was good. Eat well and got in my hour lunch time walk.
    Here are my numbers...

1/3..............160.4
    1/7..............157.6

How many times have I lost this same 10 lbs? I have been working on losing while weighing in at between 160-147 for over a year now! I lost 30 lbs before my brothers wedding in September 2010 (took about 9 months) then gained a bit lost a bit gained a bit lost a bit. I know what I need to do to lose. I just need to DO IT ALREADY!

Happy day, I wish a big loss for each and every one of you!
  • JoHannahD
    Options
    I'm going to try this. I'm 168.6lbs right now
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for helping me with my mini-goals! I am going to work on them this weekend then let everyone know what they are…. and I mean EVERYONE! Business school has taught me about SMART goals, and one aspect is accountability. I am feeling pretty motivated and am really excited about it!

Terri--- thanks for the myth. Weekends are my biggest downfall, particularly dinner time. I have planned a couple fun meals to make with my man for dinner this weekend, and we are making a date out of it. I hope this helps keep me strong!

Shelley--- It is definitely “pouring” on your family right now. I will be thinking of you guys this weekend. I think it is fantastic that you have decided to move forward with your life, and I know that’s exactly what your mom would want. As for your daughter, she will see more of Nannaw than either of you realize as you raise her and instill in her the values your mom instilled in you.

55tolose--- those 5 lbs are going to make such a huge difference! Keep at it, girl!

Jenn--- You and I are in such a similar boat! Let’s get our butts back in the 140’s and never look back!!!
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    Is it too late? I'm seriously up for the challenge!!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Is it too late? I'm seriously up for the challenge!!

Never 2 late! NEVER! Jump on board, you have found a great group with us!

Amanda, your on! We can do this, and 2011 is the year it all comes together (or comes off! :laugh: )
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    i lost 7.6 pounds last week. ...does that mean i win? :)
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'd love to take part if it's not too late! Being in the 140s at the start of February would be amazing!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options

Ceelovejay & Bru-
    What is the Seriously Sexy 7lb challenge? I see your tickers and find myself wondering. :smile:

It's a group called H2O that was started originally for losing 20lbs by Halloween, but since it also stands for water, the group decided to make a new challenge for Christmas and now it's for Valentine's Day. It's just a group a lot like this one that makes medium length goals and pairs it with a coming holiday :) We just started week one and always welcome new people :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/145625--h20-seriously-sexy-seven-pounds-of-valentines-day-week-1
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Good day all....got to the YMCA today....hope all is well with everyone....welcome to the newcomers....
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    i lost 7.6 pounds last week. ...does that mean i win? :)

I'd say you're definitely a winner! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Katie >> WOW Great job! that is really amazing!!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Jan.01/2011 - 144.4lbs
    Jan.08/2011 - 143.1lbs
    Jan.15/2011 -
    Jan.22/2011 -
    Jan.29/2011 -

Getting closer to the dreaded 142! It is nice because it is lower but my body likes to hover over that weight for what seems like forever!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    One week in, one pound down. :drinker: