Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Why Men with Big Bellies Might Make Better Lovers

1235»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    how do you know the exact time? haha

Stopwatch app for android

HRM too? Log your calories? :huh:
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Guess I may have to ditch calorie counting and exercise. I'm just gonna eat potato chips and ice cream and drink a 12 pack of bud ever day.

Ya know, 'cause science...

http://www.yourtango.com/201085004/why-men-big-bellies-might-make-better-lovers#.VBiRs16OwS4.facebook

That's an interesting article. i guess that goes with the caveman concept the person who eats more (male or female) has a higher outlook of getting married and raising a family :indifferent:
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    and see...toys ruin relationship used to finish off. partner should be able to do that.

If toys ruin the relationship, it wasn't a very good relationship to begin with :laugh: :laugh:

e2a.gif
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    and see...toys ruin relationship used to finish off. partner should be able to do that.

If toys ruin the relationship, it wasn't a very good relationship to begin with :laugh: :laugh:

e2a.gif

ew!
  • genki90
    genki90 Posts: 94 Member
    I prefer the belly that's easier to bounce on! :bigsmile: The flat abs might be too hard for me..
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Anything less than 10 minutes is just teasing.

Personally, though, as long as the guy is doing the right things, I don't need very long. I just want to be able to do it again the same night...and again...and sometimes, again...
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    I was told by a female co-worker not to lose too much weight, and that I shouldn't let my waist/hips get too bony... and that ladies don't like bruises on their thighs.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member

e2a.gif

ew!

haha
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    What a funny article. Skinny guys can last longer than buff guys. LOL
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Lol..... This is one of the funniest posts I've seen here. My husband has a little beef to him and still makes my toes curl! One lucky girl!!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Bump
  • KoopaSix
    KoopaSix Posts: 252 Member
    damn...lost again
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Yeah I am sure when the guy has too much belly fat that blood flow gets a little restricted.
  • Tricep_A_Tops_
    Tricep_A_Tops_ Posts: 51 Member
    I have to strongly disagree. I'm a much better lover now with a 31 inch waist then I was a couple years ago with a 46 inch waist. : )