Kicking *kitten* In Our Twenties - January Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• SkipToMyLou32
    Options
    ngoat--Just realized we have very similar goals. 125 end of January. My ultimate goal is 2lbs higher at 117, but still very close! AND you live in the same state! I'm in St. Louis!
  • seripha
    seripha Posts: 92
    Options
    I am 100% pro fruit and pro berries. My favourite snack is a smoothie - just milk and frozen berries, sometimes with a dollop of 0% fat plain yogurt to thicken it up a bit. Fruits and berries provide so many essential nutrients and many of them are high in anti-oxidants and other cancer fighting things. Pomegranite and blueberries are like the uber fruits/berries.

I have to say though I had to turn off the sugar counter on MFP just because of how much fruit and berries I eat. There's a lot of natural sugars in them and MFP doesn't discrimitate between bad sugars (in candies and in refined sugar) and natural sugars found in fruit and vegetables. I'd often have days were I was WAY over my sugar limit because I had an apple and a banana, but no dessert type foods. It's not nice to have that -xx number in red staring at you angrily from your screen. So I just turned it off - helps me eat better.
  • ngoat
    ngoat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ngoat--Just realized we have very similar goals. 125 end of January. My ultimate goal is 2lbs higher at 117, but still very close! AND you live in the same state! I'm in St. Louis!

I am actaully from St. Louis .. moved to Columbia in 04 for school and got stuck here.. but i am moving back to STL in August :happy:
  • SkipToMyLou32
    Options
    Nancy--Neat! I moved here from Atlanta in March 2008. My hubby works with Enterprise and his job moved us here. How exciting that you are moving back to stl in August!
  • Roobean33
    Roobean33 Posts: 104
    Options
    seripha - lol to the RED sugar number glaring at you! I feel the same way, and also turned that sucker off.

ngoat - way to workout after a double shift! wow! you are committed!

Skip -great losses already! I'm so excited for you!

AFM - I now am weighing in at 128.2! My lowest ever as an adult. I'm feeling pretty good about that. :-) I hope the rest of January continues to go this way!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Well good morning everyone!!! I have a lot to say today to bare with me hehe. First of all congrats to everyone for making the first steps to having a happy and healthy new year, we are well into the first week and going strong Yay!!

Meag- Trust me I love the fruit too, I do know that I personally have benefited from cutting back a bit on some fruit and making sure I get more nuts and other snacks(I used to only eat fruit snacks and I was up to 5-6 pieces of fruit a day) I am now finding a medium where I can have a few pieces and not go overboard. But yes fruit is a very healthy nice treat to have to help curb a sweet tooth, and has tons of vitamins.

Skip and Rai- Lets just call it a draw with the holidays hehe. I had some gain as well but thankfully it is starting to get off and I am fairly convinced it was mainly water. But what is done is done and we need to move forward woohoo 2011!

Veggie delimma- I know fresh is a good way to go, if you only make it to the store every 2 weeks try either flash cooking them, they last longer and are already partially cooked. Frozen vegetables can also be really good, I have a friend who swears by organic frozen veggies. I hope this helps, there are a lot of resourses on the web too so check them out.

AFM- I am feeling on top of the world today! I started the hundred push-up challenge(on your knees) and made it to 19 pushups! I started week one last night after I came back from a half hour of elliptical action. I really need to change my playlist so I have some new hits. I need a new playlist. I ate really well and even had enough calories left over to have a little mini ice cream. It was soo good and it felt like a reward for all the hardwork of the day. I just signed up for a duathlon in February, I feel a little insane hehe but I am excited to have a race in between now and my triathlon in April. I am so addicted to races now! hehe Love it! here is the link to the duathon

http://www.active.com/triathlon/el-sobrante-ca/du-the-three-bears-and-5k-runwalk-2011

I need to remember how good I am feeling and how this is so worth it! I am sure it helps that I stepped on the scale and it is down 2 pounds so I am hoping maybe a little more is water weight and I can lose those holiday pounds I gained over the past 2 weeks or so. Feeling the high of health and fitness is amazing!!

QOTD-
    This is a repeat but I really need some help with music, What is on your workout playlist right now?

If you don't like this question how about- what is the most recent movie you saw, and would you recommend it?

This last week I saw 3 movies hehe, Tron, Black swan and true grit. All movies that are good in their own way. I would totally say go see true Grit such a good movie!!! Black swan was good but creepy, and Tron was decent and very visually interesting.
  • Roobean33
    Roobean33 Posts: 104
    Options
    AlyKat - I'm gonna give you my secret weapon: the most awesome upbeat pump-it-up playlist I have:

Adagio for Strings by Tiesto
    Higher by Rokstarr
    Escape 2 (Radio Edit) by Kay Cee
    Rock that Body by The E.N.D
    Only Girl (In the World) by Rihanna
    Poker Face (Space Cowboy Remix) by Lady GaGa
    The Rocky Song Remixed by Ronald Jenkees
    Touch by Natasha Bedingfield
    Break Your Heat by Ludacris
    Unstoppable by Kat DeLuna
  • ngoat
    Options
    AFM - I now am weighing in at 128.2! My lowest ever as an adult. I'm feeling pretty good about that. :-) I hope the rest of January continues to go this way!

AWESOME!!
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    Mary- with you on that. I mean I cant fault my fiancé. He works a crazy labor intensive job 10 hours a day- loading and unloading trucks so he is always famished. Thankfully he really is in to eating healthy in general so it helps me but he just eats SOOOO much hahahaha… I cant complain though it keeps him really fit!!! Hehe . before I forget congrats on the WI that must feel sooo good to see a number that you haven’t seen in a long time!!!

Dteg- welcome! Great group you will love it!

Mkingraham- I LOVE spinning. I have only ever taken one class but we are down to one car right now and the fiancé leaves for work at 430 every morning and spinning at my gym is only offered at 630am… so I have been doing some other things… hopefully I can get back in to it once we get another car back on the road… it’s a GREAT workout

Katecambell03- welcome to the group. So great to see more people jumping in here!

Nancy- love the motivation! That’s what I need more of when it comes to a long day and haven’t made it to the gym… I just need to DO IT! Way to rock it!

Meag- your veggie dishes sound incredible! We need to all start posting more recipes on here again to share!!!

Jill- welcome back glad to hear that NY went so well for ya!

QOTD- I actually have stopped working out with music. I don’t know why I just get more in to a zone without it. Especially when I am lifting. When I am on the treadmill I just pop on the TV with closed captioning and read it… it’s actually a nice treat since we opted to turn off the TV a few years ago (sooo many freakin commercials) so now if I really want to watch anything at home I do it on HULU online with pretty much none!

This past week the fiancé and I got two black and white movies from the 60’s one was called “Straight Jacket” and the other “Homicidal” pretty cutting edge in terms of gory and creepy for their time… but for nowadays pretty silly. Anyway we enjoyed them both.

AFM- This is how in the zone I am right now. I actually stopped in to the store on my day off (in between my house and the gym and the store is closed) so I could hop on the computer to log my workout and measurements…. GONKS thanks for motivating me to do see what my measurement loss were since I started in November! Here goes:
    SW- 206 10/17/10
    CW- 196.8 1/4/11

First Measurement in this set was taken 10/30/10
    Neck- 16” to 14.25”
    Waist (at Belly Button) 38” to 36.5”
    Hips (at widest across my butt) 45” to 38.5”
    * I think the initial measurement was inaccurate but its all I have to go by at this point

First measurement was taken on 11/19/10 for the rest:
    Natural Waistline 35” to 34”
    Bust 41” to 36”
    Back (right below bustline) 34.5” to 34”
    Right Arm 13.5” to 12”
    Left Arm 12.75” to 12”
    Right Thigh 23” to 21”
    Left Thigh 22.5” to 21.25”
    Right Calf 15” to 14.75”
    Left Calf 15.5” to 14.75”

Total inches 22.75 (including the hips which I think were messed up… but its ALLL good) I am super excited about this especially since I was getting frustrated with my WL plateau…

Anyway- killer workout today! Upped some of my weights a bit and it kicked my butt… its hard not to get comfortable with the weights I am at…Definitely challenged myself today and it felt good

Anyway- keep up the great work ladies and gent!!!!

Cait
  • pags221
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this site so I don't have any stats for December, but I've got big plans for January!!

skiptomylou32--scale goal: 125, non-scale goal: stop waiting till tomorrow, making excuses, and being complacent with my fitness goals
    Lauratx22-to lose 7 pounds! Weighing 163!
    Roobean33 - cardio 5X/week, lifting 3X/week, try out CrossFit, lose 2lbs, H20 guzzle, take measurements.
    kvr414- 1 hr cardio 3x a week, try 3 new recipes, 12 cups water/day, lose 6 lbs.
    meagalayne- curb late-night snacking and emotional eating, limit carbohydrate consumption after 4pm and experiment with new Low-GI recipes once a week, maintain under 130lbs, and complete first 4 weeks of Hal Higdon's Half Marathon Training (Novice)
    emmarie1630- lose 4 pounds, 4x a week workout, use wii fitness games a ton, MORE WATER!
    wardiemelissa-continue to maintain between 120-125lbs; plan healthy family meals at least 5 nights a week; begin training for half marathon (just need to find one in May or June)
    tjradd73-lose 8lbs, 80oz H20 per day, and cardio 3x per week.
    Mike (CaptainJim) lose 5-8 lbs, 3x (30-60 min) cardio per week, fit into size 32 jeans (I'm 34's right now)
    Finncmh- see a loss on the scale, continue strength training 2x's a week and update the routine at the end of Jan, continue running training- increase to 5 min running intervals, 1 new healthy recipe a week, and get back in to yoga/stretching routine in the am and/or pm
    briar_rose: lose 5 pounds, exercise 3x/week, no potato chips
    mkingraham: lose 15 pounds by Feb 1., exercise 5/6 x a week with 3/4 days of strength training, eat breakfast everyday (a healthy one), two servings of fruit a day.
    GuamGrly (Bethany) - DO NOT focus on the scale. Focus on changing my lifestyle by incorporating fruits and vegetables in my diet more, drinking my water everyday, planning my meals, working out 120 minutes per week, and getting back to C25k traning.
    LostAlyKat (Aly) : Be under 170lbs for the end of the month. Do weight lifting or strength 3 times a week, be active in some way every day. Get back into doing Yoga do a class at least 1 time this month. Write down my feelings more often.
    Stuartme123: JanSW = 156. Check-in with this thread 3-4x/week, 30 min of cardio 3x a week, Restart and keep up with 100 push-up challenge and C25K, Keep unhealthy snacking to under 200 calories/day, Add veggies that wouldn't normally be there to at least one meal a day, Try one new healthy recipe a week, Lose 1lb a week for a total of 4lbs.
    seripha - exercise 5x a week for at least 30 minutes each. Try to eat at least 1 cup of dark green food every day and only 1 sweet thing per day. :)
    miss_amy: to lose 8lbs (38 total lbs), work out 5x a week for an hour & log EVERYTHING!
    Ngoat (nancy): Lose 5lbs, Drink more water, and eat healthier dinners!
    rai8759: lose at least 4 lbs (164 by 1/31/11); work out 3x a week idevelop a consistent weight training regiment and work my way up to 2x a week weight training; drink 8-10 cups of water per day; eat more veggies; track everything in my food diary!!
    Dteg: Scale to lose 5 LBs making under 140 for the first time in 5 years!!!! non scale: to eat more fresh food, eat in more often not going out as much anymore, excerise three times a week
    Allie7383- be at or under 155, eat more fruits/veggies, and drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
    katecampbell03- Lose 5lbs this month and make time to fit in a work-out before/during/after work
    pags221 - weigh 1.31.11 @ 123lbs / make it to the gym 21 days this month
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    My December goals:
    Maintain in 118-123 range - DONE! 120.8 on December 30th!
    Minimum base running of 8-10 miles a week - DONE! All weeks were over 10, except for Christmas week with 9.6 miles!
    Long run of 13.1- DONE! 13.23 baby!
    Weigh-ins on 10th/ 20th/30th of December - DONE! Checked my weight a few times for holiday damage - but only counted the 3 weigh-ins!
    Try a new workout (or 2 or 3) - DONE! Bought Turbo Fire, 6 Week 6 Pack and Power Circuit Training and did each of them several times!
    64 oz of water daily (no counting tea water!) - 80-90% of the time I did! Got hard with all my traveling and not wanting to take bathroom breaks.
    Experiment in the kitchen - DONE! Tried several new recipes. Did LOVE any of them, but I tried them:smile:

My weight is weird. Saw 119.2 this morning after seeing 120.8 on the 30th...and I spent the long weekend in NYC indulging with Mexican and NY Pizza, champagne and wine and a 4 course meal on NYE. I did walk a lot and go skating, but not my usual intensity for exercise. My guess is my body wanted more fuel and I was holding onto water weight in my muscles (which I could feel). Got in my first run of 4.79 miles yesterday morning before my interview. Only 995.21 miles left for the year!
  • jillybeanruns
    Options
    skiptomylou32--scale goal: 125, non-scale goal: stop waiting till tomorrow, making excuses, and being complacent with my fitness goals
    Roobean33 - cardio 5X/week, lifting 3X/week, try out CrossFit, lose 2lbs, H20 guzzle, take measurements.
    kvr414- 1 hr cardio 3x a week, try 3 new recipes, 12 cups water/day, lose 6 lbs.
    meagalayne- curb late-night snacking and emotional eating, limit carbohydrate consumption after 4pm and experiment with new Low-GI recipes once a week, maintain under 130lbs, and complete first 4 weeks of Hal Higdon's Half Marathon Training (Novice)
    emmarie1630- lose 4 pounds, 4x a week workout, use wii fitness games a ton, MORE WATER!
    wardiemelissa-continue to maintain between 120-125lbs; plan healthy family meals at least 5 nights a week; begin training for half marathon (just need to find one in May or June)
    Mike (CaptainJim) lose 5-8 lbs, 3x (30-60 min) cardio per week, fit into size 32 jeans (I'm 34's right now)
    Finncmh- see a loss on the scale, continue strength training 2x's a week and update the routine at the end of Jan, continue running training- increase to 5 min running intervals, 1 new healthy recipe a week, and get back in to yoga/stretching routine in the am and/or pm
    mkingraham: lose 15 pounds by Feb 1., exercise 5/6 x a week with 3/4 days of strength training, eat breakfast everyday (a healthy one), two servings of fruit a day.
    GuamGrly (Bethany) - DO NOT focus on the scale. Focus on changing my lifestyle by incorporating fruits and vegetables in my diet more, drinking my water everyday, planning my meals, working out 120 minutes per week, and getting back to C25k traning.
    LostAlyKat (Aly) : Be under 170lbs for the end of the month. Do weight lifting or strength 3 times a week, be active in some way every day. Get back into doing Yoga do a class at least 1 time this month. Write down my feelings more often.
    Stuartme123: JanSW = 156. Check-in with this thread 3-4x/week, 30 min of cardio 3x a week, Restart and keep up with 100 push-up challenge and C25K, Keep unhealthy snacking to under 200 calories/day, Add veggies that wouldn't normally be there to at least one meal a day, Try one new healthy recipe a week, Lose 1lb a week for a total of 4lbs.
    seripha - exercise 5x a week for at least 30 minutes each. Try to eat at least 1 cup of dark green food every day and only 1 sweet thing per day. :)
    miss_amy: to lose 8lbs (38 total lbs), work out 5x a week for an hour & log EVERYTHING!
    rai8759: lose at least 4 lbs (164 by 1/31/11); work out 3x a week idevelop a consistent weight training regiment and work my way up to 2x a week weight training; drink 8-10 cups of water per day; eat more veggies; track everything in my food diary!!
    Dteg: Scale to lose 5 LBs making under 140 for the first time in 5 years!!!! non scale: to eat more fresh food, eat in more often not going out as much anymore, excerise three times a week
    Allie7383- be at or under 155, eat more fruits/veggies, and drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
    katecampbell03- Lose 5lbs this month and make time to fit in a work-out before/during/after work
    Allislefttogain - Stay below 120; run 70 miles; 64 ounces of (straight!) water daily; complete weeks 2-4 of Turbo Fire; try kale & brussel sprouts; strength train 3x a week
  • lostalykat
    Options
    Hey Jill How do you like 6 weeks to 6 pack?? I got the shred it with weights video and I like it so far. I was debating about the other one. Can you tell me what videos you like, maybe anything the boy wouldn't be too embarrassed about doing with me hehe.
  • tai_88
    tai_88 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hola chickas and gents

Kinda went on a hiatus and honestly its a lot more than i want to discuss right now. Holidays and family issues seem to go hand-in-hand... i think the universe just likes to keep it interesting. Basically i feel into a really busy time and working out went on the back burner. My sister messed up at school again. So my mum made her go to a therapist and got diagnosed as being chronically depressed (she's only 19). So that was not the happiest Christmas present I've ever had. So i basically shut down and didnt want to deal with food or working out, it didnt seem like a priority to the other things happening in my life. So I completely fell off the wagon. But i'm getting back on.

Its a new year and I'm excited to see what i can do. Ihave joined weightwatchers, yes i know its expensive and a lot of you are great inspiration, but i have decided that i need something bigger than my self to keep me going. My mom and sister have also joined so I'm hoping this will make us closer.

So I'm taking one day at a time. I've been drinking water at work, we (my boy and I) are hitting the gym tonight and we are planning the food for the rest of our week tonight. I'm hoping the weekend will give us a great opportunity to figure everythign out.

So here goes my new goals. drink at least 8 cups of water a day. I must drink at least 4 cups before i can have tea or my sprite zero; stop mindless/emotional eating; work out at least 4 times a week; log every day; continue the push up challenge; lose 4 lbs.

OH and **** Keep with challenge for the whole month****
    JANUARY LIST

Allislefttogain - Stay below 120; run 70 miles; 64 ounces of (straight!) water daily; complete weeks 2-4 of Turbo Fire; try kale & brussel sprouts; strength train 3x a week
    tai_88 - drink at least 8 cups of water a day. I must drink at least 4 cups before i can have tea or my sprite zero; stop mindless/emotional eating; work out at least 4 times a week; log every day; continue the push up challenge; lose 4 lbs.
  • seripha
    seripha Posts: 92
    Options
    QOTD - I download a post cast by DJ Steveboy. I've been using it more and more right now because it's about 45 min - 1.5 hrs of uninterrupted music. I like it because it's got a 160 - 180 bpm beat and often mashes in a lot of neat songs. It's a little clubby so if you don't like that type of thing it's probably not for you.

The TRON soundtrack is also full of epic music by Daft Punk - it's particularly good for when you need that extra "OMG I CAN DO THIS HILL" or "LAST 5 MINUTES!" push. Daft Punk is usually a solid for working out in my book anyhow - they just are extra epic on their TRON soundtrack.

Otherwise I'm a big fan of a lot of MUSE, PARAMORE, and BRITNEY. She's got good running music.

Tai - Welcome back. Good choice on the weightwatchers. I know a lot of people here are using that and I have used it in the past. It's a good way to get back on track or to kickstart your healthy habits. I hope that your life stuff doesn't weigh you down too hard and that you can manage your stress but not let it over come you :)
  • jillybeanruns
    Options
    Hey Jill How do you like 6 weeks to 6 pack?? I got the shred it with weights video and I like it so far. I was debating about the other one. Can you tell me what videos you like, maybe anything the boy wouldn't be too embarrassed about doing with me hehe.

Aly, I like it. I don't LOVE it like I thought I would though. Overall, it gets 4.5 stars on Amazon, but I personally feel the burn in Level 2. I found Level 1 to be far too easy for me...perhaps because I've done all Jillian's DVDs and my abs are used to being worked?! I LOVE Turbo Fire but it's mostly cardio with some sculpting/toning/core work thrown in and I'm pretty sure you don't need any more cardio:wink: I'm not found of Jackie Warner's Power Circuit Training - too easy really, the abs & back (?) sections are challenging but overall I was disappointed. Shred It With Weights/BFBM/NMTZ are all great in my opinion. I also have another kettlebell DVD that is more about form/strength and less about cardio than Shred It but is challenging. It's called Calorie Burner Workout with Kettlebells by Gin Miller - got it at Wal Mart and it's comes via Danskin with a 5 lb kettlebell - and it came pretty highly recommended on MFP. Not sure about how your boy would feel doing any of them, but none of them involve dancing (apart from a few sequences in Turbo Fire) or anything embarrassing!
  • lostalykat
    Options
    Tai- Sorry to hear about the family stuff, I had some family stuff come up this holiday and it can trigger emotional eating big time. So glad to see you are picking up where you left off. We are all here for you! I did WW before and had some really good success, I have been debating about going back. I honestly don't think I would find time for the meetings, and they are soo important so I am going to work on it on my own for now. Good luck and stay strong :)
  • ngoat
    Options
    Question>>>>

Any suggestions for a good pair of tennis shoes? My main exercise is turbo jam in my living room and feet are always killing me afterwards. I have high arches and "tall" feet. I am currently using new balances.. the basic style and would like to get some new ones.. any thoughts would be great!!
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    thanks meag, gonks and others who gave me info about keeping veggies fresh! I have a bunch of carrots and potatoes in the house bc i was planning on making some yummy crock pot meals until my husband accidentally broke the insert!!! gasp! I was really planning on basically living off that crock pot for the new year.. super easy to have ready, hot and healthy food around. will need to buy another one sooon!

i know i just need to get to the grocery store more. also prepping stuff in advance is a great idea. i'm also going to implement some of the ideas from that online article. i'm pretty sure i just dump everything in the same drawer, lol.

AFM I'm working tonight and tomorrow night and then I'm done until next Monday. Would like to work out before I leave... probably turbo jam and push-up challenge. Also put away all my Christmas stuff yesterday!!! Last year it stayed up til like March. Also got some home decorating done.

Weighed myself this morning @ 166.6 - I think some of that holiday weight is starting to come off. yay for getting back on track!! I'm really excited for my wi with a week of working out and eating better under my belt.

As for the QOD yesterday: A go to snack for me is a yogurt, sliced bell pepper or cucumber with low fat italian dressing and whole wheat toast with low fat cream cheese... mmm. just ate that lol.

QOD today - I don't listen to music when I work out which doesn't bother me unless I'm running. At the gym I watch tv on the treadmill or elliptical, but on the street I really need to put something together so I'm loving reading your responses!
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Mary - great job on the WI!! I am sure that boosts your feeling of skinny!! :glasses:

Aly - great job on beginning to lose the holiday weight!! :drinker: I think I have begun to lose the extra cookies that I ate too. And awesome that you are feeling on top of the world!!! That is such an amazing feeling!! If only we could bottle it up for those days when everything seems to be coming at us from all directions.

Nancy - great job getting your workout in!! :happy: When I started working out last year and was actually on the ball, I always told myself that if I had decided to go to the gym that night, being tired was not a good enough excuse to not go. It worked for me back then but I fell off the wagon and haven't been able to get myself back to that point.

Cait - great job with losing inches!! :bigsmile: I think that inches lost means more than pounds lost.

Jill - you have to start somewhere!! You will hit 1000 miles before you know it!!

Tai - sorry to hear about all of the drama...especially over the holidays.:ohwell: It kinda taints the season the following year because you will always have that bad memory. I hope that everything works itself out. And great job signing up for WW. Only you know what it takes to get the job done and it sounds like you have realized that you need more than just you. And thats awesome that you get to do it with your sister and your mom. I have always wanted my mom to get on the weight loss train with me. She is much more to lose than I do but she will stick with some sort of "diet" for a few weeks before she resorts to her old ways and is anti-exercising. I have tried to introduce her to MFP but it has been a failed attempt thus far. But I am also excited about this year!! :drinker: 2010 gave me plenty of trials and tribulations that I was not prepared for. I have a lot that I need to sort through this year but that also means that by the end of the year, I should have accomplished a lot also.

AFM...started the push-up challenge last night. It will work out perfectly doing it on MWF since I am shooting to hit the gym on Tues and Thurs. I overindulged at lunch though cause we went to this Thai restaurant that we haven't been to in a long while. Luckily I have kickboxing tonight so I should be able to balance everything out. Today has been kinda rough for me emotionally but I am pretty proud of myself...I haven't once attempted to turn to food to soothe myself. My overindulgence on lunch wasn't emotional, just enjoying something I hadn't had in a long time. Hopefully things will work out eventually. But I can only do so much and I will just take it one day at a time.

QOTD - the last movie I saw was Love and Other Drugs. I really liked it but thought that there was excessive nudity in it. Even my mom said...you could have still been able to tell she was a freakster (yes, the word she used) if she had her clothes on. The boy actually agreed to.

I don't really have a playlist set up but I really need to figure one out. I think I am gonna have to start working out at home more or once the kids go to bed cause I don't know that I can afford the kids club anymore...or at least for a few months til I can get my finances figured out.

Hope everyone's year is off to a great start!!!! :bigsmile: