January 64 oz. of water a day challenge!

Options

Replies

• whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I totally have to join this - I never drink enough !
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    Options
    I see somebpeople logging 14 glasses but is it good to drink that much? I mean u don't want to wash out electrolytes n stuff. Unless ur exercising alot anywAy Just a thought. I'm gonna aim for 64 oz - 8 cups
  • kgalea
    kgalea Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Ended up with 14 glasses and had a great loss this morning!
    Hit a milestone today! 180s!

189.8lbs

Congrats on your new milestone!

One rough day (7 glasses of water, but had 2 large glasses of hot tea and one coffee) so far this month. These last two days have been 10+ each!
  • jessbrown1010
    Options
    Im in!!! Not as hard as people may think. I have a 32oz water bottle and I usually drink atleast 3 bottle full a day!!
  • 90poundsoflard
    Options
    Barely got in my 64 today. Sundays are a bad day for drinking lots cuz I go to church and get together with friends afterwards. I hate to be going to the restroom the whole time, plus I'm not sure my 32 oz water bottle would be allowed in church.:drinker:
  • candycana
    candycana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I tell ya, logging on has made a huge difference, not to mention this challenge. I've NEVER been able to drink 64 oz a day. And so far, I've managed it every day this month! I don't know how, but I have to believe it's helping with the weight loss!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    whatupskinnyjeans - it's been noted to drink half ur weight in ounces for example i weigh 177 ibs half of that is 88.50 oz for me to drink....i'm starting slow @ drinking @ least 64 oz of water which is the daily recommended of 8 - 8 oz glasses of water daily
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    12 glasses today!
  • 90poundsoflard
    Options
    96 oz today! I was so thirsty - probably because I ate ham yesterday.
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I made the 64 oz today! It took a holiday to get it done, but I did it!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    2 glasses so far! Off to the gym to make it about 12. :)
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    It's 3pm and I'm on glass #10!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    It's 3pm and I'm on glass #10!

Finished my 12!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Just finished #14! Did a 16 minute BL video so I needed some more.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I wanted to mention that since christmas I have really upped my water from having 16 oz of water and 8oz of pepsi per day (i can't believe that was all i drank) to having 80+oz of water (and a can of pepsi per WEEK)

I understand your situation as a teacher, and yes, all this water is really good for me, but I have to take a restroom break every 1-2 hours. At least they are quick and I can run back to doing my job! I hope that there is some way you can use the restroom and still teach unhindered. :)
  • candycana
    candycana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It's barely after 7PM and I just finished glass #8! Yippee...I'm going over tonight!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    It's barely after 7PM and I just finished glass #8! Yippee...I'm going over tonight!

Great job!!
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    Options
    Wow 64 oz is not enough when u put in A good workout! I had at least 10 cups today. About half while working out
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    12 today!