January 64 oz. of water a day challenge!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• candycana
    candycana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just barely going to get in my 8 today. I'm so tired. Ready for bed!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I had 16 glasses today! My long work out definitely helped.
  • 90poundsoflard
    Options
    12 glasses today
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    12 glasses today

Nice!!

I ended up with 16 yesterday.
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • candycana
    Options
    kizzy_muss, you're doing GREAT! I really think getting in the water helps with the weight loss. Rock on! :)
  • MrsPost08
    Options
    I am not a teacher, but I am in!
  • candycana
    Options
    Welcome! This challenge has made me accountable. It's the first time EVER I've consumed 64 oz of water a day. Sometimes more. Good luck! You can do it!
  • 90poundsoflard
    Options
    10 glasses today!
  • candycana
    Options
    10 glasses! That's terrific! I got in my 8 today and my drink another before bed. I know I'll be up in the middle of the night, but I'm thirsty. Plus it might keep me from snagging the cookie that's calling my name.

I took off my tickers, they were a pain to do every night, along with logging my food, but I'm still on target. 64 oz every day in Jan so far! I'm so stoked!
  • kgalea
    kgalea Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Been staying on target even though I haven't been able to check in here... The work schedule is starting to get CRAZY! Robotics season has started and we practice M 3:30-7, Th/F 3:30-5:30 Sat 11:30 - 7 and Sun 12-5. This all in addition to the regular work week plus the grading/prep at home... I'm beat! Good work on the water everyone!
  • candycana
    Options
    Me too. I've made it every day this month. And today, I finished all 64 oz by 5:30! Haven't even had dinner yet. Yay.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Been so busy! Got my 12+ glasses everyday though!!