Off Topic and Inappropriate

Options

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    well said amanda! sgt is an awesome guy, and im honored to call him my friend. If the timing of life were different...
    i shall be a good girl now. :) love ya sarge
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    we might have to fight for him
    IF the timing were differnt ... lol
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    yeah...how romantic is it when it's always planned?! or he'll be like..wanna have sex? I mean come on! Just kiss me and drag me in the bedroom..lol don't ask!

said in the same tone as, "Wanna go to Walmart?"

Not like I know from personal experience or anything.

:angry:

:noway: .........

Again....I was going to comment, but I'll just cry myself to sleep in my lonely cold bed....

*sigh.....*

want a blankie?

don't cry.. I'll come hang out :)

*pat pat*
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    :blushing:

You guys rock.

:heart: to all my peeps!

-Grandmasta J
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Sorry J, didn't mean to give you a complex...lol It was just so frustrating and I had to talk to MFP peeps! lol Anyways...I had him go switch the laundry over instead..lol he looked at me like I had 3 heads when I head to the bedroom and said "Honey, could u switch the laundry over please?" LOL I thought he was gonna say no, but he did it! Hooray! lol
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Sorry J, didn't mean to give you a complex...lol It was just so frustrating and I had to talk to MFP peeps! lol Anyways...I had him go switch the laundry over instead..lol he looked at me like I had 3 heads when I head to the bedroom and said "Honey, could u switch the laundry over please?" LOL I thought he was gonna say no, but he did it! Hooray! lol

Well, at least something was rocking a rolling in your house last night then. (Dryer)

I hope that you have more luck in the future in tansferring the 'spin cycle' to the bedroom. :wink:

:cry:
  • Manda86
    Options

Well, at least something was rocking a rolling in your house last night then. (Dryer)

I hope that you have more luck in the future in tansferring the 'spin cycle' to the bedroom. :wink:

That reminds me of a song... "It's been a long time since I rock n' rolled... "

ha ha..

sad.

:sad:
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    look at you J ..lol...such a stud! :wink:

hugs!:heart:
    Jen
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    look at you J ..lol...such a stud! :wink:

hugs!:heart:
    Jen

If you are referring to the 2x4 that is vital in home building, then I don't quite see the comparison.....

:wink:

:laugh: (Although, I feel as stupid as a beam of wood sometimes. lol)
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

That reminds me of a song... "It's been a long time since I rock n' rolled... "

ha ha..

sad.

:sad:

*Air five to my fellow 'ain't no spin cycle goin on anywhere but the laundry room' hottie in THA BACK!!!*
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Lauren, I feel you pain...the rest of the year is fine....but during football season and especially during a Redskins game.......I could be standing naked with a rose in my teeth and a come hither stare and he would wave me away like a gnat!
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    I happen to really love football season!!!...I'd probably be one that would be right next to my man watching the game! Does that make me weird???:bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm a big football fan too...lol But I hear ya Tami...oh well! I sort of figured since we're pretty much newly weds there would still be some spontaneity, but I'm over it I guess. If I have to say "wanna have sex?" in the same tone as "wanna go to walmart?" (LOL) I suppose I will
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Hey Lauren, I feel you pain...the rest of the year is fine....but during football season and especially during a Redskins game.......I could be standing naked with a rose in my teeth and a come hither stare and he would wave me away like a gnat!

Yeah, I can totally understand it being a Redskins or Patriots game.....:yawn:

But if it were the Panthers, even lover boy J might have a hard time bringing himself back into service....

*shrug*
  • Manda86
    Options
    I'm guilty of being a pretty big football fan myself- although I can be coaxed away

:blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I gotta get into this football thing...........learn about the home runs and stuff...(KIDDING!!!) HEHEHE!

I will do that! If we go to a football game, I will tease my husband and say "So, when do the free throws happen??"

Oh that TAMI!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Jo Jo doesn't like planned hanky panky... so uncool!

Thank goodness I have a "ready when you are" type of guy.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Manda86
    Options
    I gotta get into this football thing...........learn about the home runs and stuff...(KIDDING!!!) HEHEHE!

I will do that! If we go to a football game, I will tease my husband and say "So, when do the free throws happen??"

Oh that TAMI!!

OMG.. orange juice.. through the nose..

ouch...

lmao
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Oh that TAMI!!

ROFL.

That is all.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    If a girl as cute as Lauren had come to me in that way during the Price is Right, I would have been like 'Come on down!'

I would have been climbing her like that little Alpine climbing guy....

:blushing: (Wow, that was inappropriate....yet.....true....*shrug*)