Off Topic and Inappropriate

Options

Replies

• KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I went through the same thing but we weren't married yet.
    I got rejected almost every day. But now that he's home more, the roles have changed.

You...had relations....before you were....married? I thought that was only a myth!?! You mean....YOU CAN DO THAT NOW!?!?! :noway: :noway: :noway:

Why doesn't anyone tell me these things!!! :sad:

J - You wouldn't buy a car without test-driving it first, would you??? :noway:

:bigsmile: KB
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow - I honestly have to say that in my 11 years of marriage my husband has only said no twice!!!!

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    Wow - I honestly have to say that in my 11 years of marriage my husband has only said no twice!!!!

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

mine too, in our 14 years
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Actually I don't think my husband has truly ever said NO either! During football season, he might not be as "one-track minded" as usual.........but if nothing else he can DVR it! LMAOOO!!!!!!
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    *spelling? lol
    Anyways! So, I take a bath, put on some makeup and a slinky nighty (told u it was inappropriate) and I'm giving the husband little kisses and stuff and he tells me to wait until the price is right is over! are u friggin' kidding me?! We have a DVR recorder...I am so ticked off right now.
    You DID NOT get jipped over The Price is Right!!!!:frown: He needs to be put on restriction!!!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I don't know how many husbands are like this but I totally need to "play hard to get" with my man. If I come on to him - TURN OFF! If I say, "Man, I haven't shaved in a month, I smell bad, and I also feel like I'm going to barf all over myself any second" - TURN ON!

Seriously!

I was trying to get him into bed for days, one day I felt awful and was dressed in really gross pjs and I couldn't get him off of me! :laugh:

The funniest part is that he doesn't know this about himself, and I'm not going to tell him now that I have figured it out. He just said last night, "You never come on to me anymore!" (sad face from hubby) I said, "Oh really?" when I was thinking, "Yeah, and look how much sex we are having!!!!" :laugh:
  • beautifulbay
    Options
    :laugh: clueless

maybe he secretly likes to be in charge?
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Okay, so I don't know how many husbands are like this but I totally need to "play hard to get" with my man. If I come on to him - TURN OFF! If I say, "Man, I haven't shaved in a month, I smell bad, and I also feel like I'm going to barf all over myself any second" - TURN ON!

Seriously!

I was trying to get him into bed for days, one day I felt awful and was dressed in really gross pjs and I couldn't get him off of me! :laugh:

The funniest part is that he doesn't know this about himself, and I'm not going to tell him now that I have figured it out. He just said last night, "You never come on to me anymore!" (sad face from hubby) I said, "Oh really?" when I was thinking, "Yeah, and look how much sex we are having!!!!" :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is hilarous! MEN!!!
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    One thing I had to get used to about my Hub is that he is a night-time guy. I've tried to come on to him mid-day - forget it! I guess he is just too busy or thinks it's strange to bump uglies during the day. Anyway, I've gotten 1 or 2 mid-afternoon times out of him (which I love) in 4 years!!!

Why does it always have to be... in bed... at night??? :huh: I think I have the only man in the world like this!?!?! :indifferent:

:heart: KB
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    One thing I had to get use to about my Hub is that he is a night-time guy. I've tried to come on to him mid-day - forget it! I guess he is just too busy or thinks it's strange to bump uglies during the day. Anyway, I've got 1 or 2 mid-afternoon times out of him (which I love) in 4 years!!!

Why does it always have to be... in bed... at night??? :huh: I think I have the only man in the world like this!?!?! :indifferent:

LMAO bump uglies!!!!!! thats funny...
    j~
  • TamTastic
    Options
    One thing I had to get used to about my Hub is that he is a night-time guy. I've tried to come on to him mid-day - forget it! I guess he is just too busy or thinks it's strange to bump uglies during the day. Anyway, I've gotten 1 or 2 mid-afternoon times out of him (which I love) in 4 years!!!

I'm with you! Sometimes it's more fun to have a quickie in the middle of the day (you have more energy too!!). Especially now that we are parents...nap time for our son is often opportune moment at least on the weekends!
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is definitely hands down the best post of the day!!! I seriously cannot stop laughing at these comments!!!! Geeze....is this what I have to look forward to when I get married some day?!?! ahh!!

:bigsmile: :wink:

Jennifer
  • TamTastic
    Options

That is so weird. My husband is like that too. I have been wearing pj bottoms and my "Give a Hoot, Don't Pollute" tshirt....(it's green with the owl on it!! LOL!)...............and it makes him like CRAZY with desire?? :huh: :huh: I really don't understand it!! LMAO!
  • KrisKabob
    Options

I'm with you! Sometimes it's more fun to have a quickie in the middle of the day (you have more energy too!!). Especially now that we are parents...nap time for our son is often opportune moment at least on the weekends!

I totally agree... Me: "The baby's asleep, honey! Wanna... well, you know??? **rasing eyebrows**"

My Hubby: "Babe. What is he wakes up?"

Me: "He won't! Come on'!"

My Hubby: "I don't know...."

Me: :grumble: "Never mind!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It's a good thing I can laugh about these things!

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Good grief! I hit the gym and do some grocery shopping and come back and the turn this thread has taken!!! Kamasutra??? Hahaha! Gutter gang in the houuuuseeee!!!
    She should have been in our chat yesterday.:laugh:

What did I miss? I mean, there was another chat besides you showing your knowledge of sex toys Joanna???? *Snickering!!!*
    I don't know what you're talking about Tami... sex toys??? What are those? :indifferent:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I like morning nookie. Ya know..when men wake up with a...ya know.....:bigsmile:

No assembly required, sex!!! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options

I like morning nookie. Ya know..when men wake up with a...ya know.....:bigsmile:

LMAO! You kill me!!!!
  • KrisKabob
    Options

HAHAHAHA!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now... I can admit that IS okay with my Hub! haha!!! :bigsmile:
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Last night I had to wait until American Idol and Top Chef were both over! That's okay. I made her do all the work. I don't know that I'm any particular kind of guy. I'll take it whenever I can get it.
  • beautifulbay
    Options

:laugh: oh my.... yes! me too....the only problem is morning breath ... :sick: it can ruin a mood real fast .... I like to get up, have breakfast, get the kids off to school...feed the horses...come in and say ...oh honey!! (by then, he's brushed his teeth ) heeheehee