Day by Day Challenge- January part 5

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Didn't mean to post twice--none of my posts this morning were showing up until just now!
  • meanbmc
    meanbmc Posts: 28
    hi! i'm betsy, and i'm new to this whole daily goal thing. it seems like a really good way to get on track, and stay on track. maybe this will help me stop eating so much, and exercising more!

today i will:
    drink more water
    walk more
    stay reasonably close to my calories!

have a good day everyone!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Tuesday's goals:
    1. Stay under calories. *went over but not by much*
    2. Lots of water. *ok but could have done better*
    3. Deep breaths throughout the day. It's gonna be a tough day at work. *I tried*
    4. Healthy food all day not just the foods that will help me hit goal. *did fairly well*

Stressful day at work. At home now but should be working instead of being on MFP but I just had to come on and post my goals!!

Kim gosh I hadn't realised how unwell you are. Really wishing you a speedy recovery. The more rest you get the quicker you can get back in action. It's definitely tough to avoid falling into old habits but remember how far you have come already and reach for a glass of water instead!

Betsy welcome! Glad you've joined us!

Pmjsmom I'm with you on the sugar front! I've craved sugar all week and had some jelly babies when I got home today!! I enjoyed them though!!

Wednesday's goals:
    1. Drink water often throughout the day.
    2. It's going to be another difficult day so pace myself throughout the day but be productive.
    3. Good food choices - don't go to the public canteen at court but make the effort to go out at lunchtime.
    4. Legs bums and tums class after work.

Have a great day!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    I will still post for Tuesday, even though its getting late.

1. Try new class plus 30 minutes of cardio.
    2. keep drinking water throughout the day (no cut off time)
    3. make healthy choices while I'm out.

Wednesday's goals:
    1. start working on laundry so its not massive by the weekend.
    2. go to zumba plus 30 minutes of cardio.
    3. work on my walk/jog intervals.
    4. no chips, limited pop

I will try to come on one more time tonight!
  • shnnd19
    shnnd19 Posts: 90 Member
    Need help, having a bad week, it's my time of the month. I've been so tired & having anxiety problems & all I think about is eatting.

Today is a new day

Wednesday Goal

1. stick w/ calorie
    2.Water, water, water, water
    3. 30 mins of exercise
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Welcome Betsy!!

Goals from yesterday:

1. Water (check)
    2. Gym for at least 30 min. (nope ... I need more hours in a day ... lol)
    3. Rock interview. (No clue... it seemed to go well but it was so short I can't be sure)
    4. Save calories or make a good choice (I made a good choice BUT I had 2 cups of hot chocolate in the 2 hours I waited for my friends... and that's some calories)

Goals for today:

1. Water
    2. Gym for at least 30 min.
    3. Get work done throughout the day so I'm not staying up till morning hours again.

Nicole
  • TeamLeela
    Good morning, happy hump day! I am getting ready to fuel my body and then head to zumba. My legs are soooo sore from kickboxing yesterday, I probably won't get to jog, I'll be lucky if I get to walk after class. I hope everyone has a great day.

Nicole, great job on the water. I do wish there were more hours in the day, but it would just give me a bigger reason to procrastinate even more! :)

shnnd, sorry you're having a bad week. But you're right, today is a new day and only you can turn it around!

Nam, you're bums and tums class reminds me of the PG version of abs and *kitten* workout! Hope youre able to get in your workout and make smart food choices.

I'll jump on later tonight to recap. Everyone have a great day. Let's make it count!
  • pmjsmom

Goals for Jan.11:
    1. Water.--Good
    2. Stay in my calories!--Better, but not there yet.
    3. Exercise.--Yes (finally--I seem to get interrupted a lot lately!)
    4. Meditate.--Yes

Yesterday was better but I am still having a tough time with cravings.

Goals for Jan. 12:
    1. Water.
    2. Healthy choices and stay in my calorie allotment.
    3. Exercise.
    4. Meditate.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    1.11.11 Goals:
    1) WATER - so so
    2) Power 90 W2D4 - Got some of it in during lunch
    3) Have fun at bowling league, first game :o) - Ended up not going last night and worked out completing the workout from the beginning for W2D4

1.12.11 Goals:
    1) WATER
    2) Power 90 W2D5
    3) Grocery shopping

Welcome Betsy!

Well, we got maybe a whole 2 inches of snow. It was the raining ice that deterred me from going to bowling. All in all, I'm happy I stayed home so I got to complete my workout. I'll have to maybe change the schedule for Tuesday to be my rest day. I don't want to workout at 10:30pm.

Does anyone sit on a swiss ball at work?
  • meanbmc
    hi! i'm betsy, and i'm new to this whole daily goal thing. it seems like a really good way to get on track, and stay on track. maybe this will help me stop eating so much, and exercising more!

today i will:
    drink more water
    walk more
    stay reasonably close to my calories!

have a good day everyone!

well, i did drink a litle bit more water
    i did walk more-actually did 15 minutes without killing myself, and i was still able to walk afterward--i'm so happy!
    and i did stay within my calories!

today's goals-
    drink more water!
    go to work!
    exercise just a little bit more.
    make better food choices.

i've already spent an hour cleaning corrals, that burned off quite a bit. and will do more later today. and will do a little bit more walking. yep, gonna get this done!
    have a great day, everyone!
    betsy
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Wednesday's goals:
    1. Drink water often throughout the day.
    2. It's going to be another difficult day so pace myself throughout the day but be productive.
    3. Good food choices - don't go to the public canteen at court but make the effort to go out at lunchtime.
    4. Legs bums and tums class after work.

Terrible day work wise today and it put me in a foul mood all day. Got my water in but all after 5pm so hopefully I won't be up all night! Went out for lunch and made my class but even that didn't make me feel better. Hope I can shake this mood tomorrow.

Thursday's goals:
    1. Shake this bad mood.
    2. On a visit all day so use the gap between the morning and afternoon productively.
    3. Take water in the car so I have a stock I can drink.
    4. Go to combat and balance after work.

Hope you've all had a good day.
  • shnnd19
    Need help, having a bad week, it's my time of the month. I've been so tired & having anxiety problems & all I think about is eatting.

Today is a new day

Wednesday Goal

1. stick w/ calorie- met
    2.Water, water, water, water- 12cups
    3. 30 mins of exercise-met

I'm feeling better been taken Pamprin all day, I think it's helping:
  • TeamLeela
    Wednesday's goals:
    1. start working on laundry so its not massive by the weekend. YES!
    2. go to zumba plus 30 minutes of cardio. AFTER ZUMBA ONLY 15 MINUTES OF CARDIO, I WAS BUSHED!
    3. work on my walk/jog intervals. MY LEGS WERE TOO SORE
    4. no chips, limited pop STILL NO CHIPS AND ONLY 6 OZ OF DIET PEPSI

I will try to come on one more time tonight!

Thursday's goals:
    1. Eat clean but stay true to myself.
    2. Drink water throughout the day.
    3. Double up on shred since I didn't do it Wednesday.
  • Looked for yesterdays post to update it........................realized that I guess I didn't post anything yesterday.......... Hmmmmm I must be losing my mind instead of fat!!!

Anyhow. I stayed up until like 1:30 this morning on the wii just to break even on calories that I had eaten yesterday. That has to stop. I have to quit eating like an idiot.

Jan 13 Goals.
    1.) NO EATING LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!
    2.) WATER WATER WATER
    3.)EXERCISE-EVEN IF IT'S ONLY THE GAMES ON THE WII FIT. MY FAMILY IS HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH IT BECAUSE WE CAN ALL DO IT TOGETHER AND IT'S PLAYING. PLUS ITS WINTER TIME OUT THERE AND WE CANT GET OUTSIDE AND SO THIS GIVES US A WAY TO BE ACTIVE, HAVE FUN AND SPEND TIME TOGETHER. IT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY WORTH IT.
    4.)COOK DINNER FOR THE HOUSE........................ BUT i NEED TO EAT THE SALAD THATS IN THE FRIDGE INSTEAD SO IT DOESN'T GO BAD----AND I'M NOT EATING TOO MANY CALS!!!
  • You all amaze me everyday!!!
    So dedicated to what you are doing and even if you do fall off the horse you guys are right back on. Eveyone is doing a great job, despite the bad days, the TOM's, and the rush of everyday life. If I could just get a grip on my own dedication again I may be half as great as you all. Keep it up.
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Well I didn't make it to the gym yesterday (again). I decided to push back my workout plan for New Year's a week because my body isn't used to all the work I'm doing without it since I was super lazy over break and I'm tired all the time and my muscles hurt from walking to all my classes.

So goals for today are:

1. Water!
    2. Do work in between my classes so I can get everything done that I need to get done.
    3. Be home by 12/1 tonight for class tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone!

Nicole
  • meanbmc
    ok, i did meet all of my goals for yesterday, but was a litle late for work due to a sick horse. but, the horse is fine (silly horse!), so life goes on.

today's goals:

drink more water!
    exercise
    work
    do some housework...ick!
    make better food choices-no snacks!

so, today will be a great day!: :D
  • shnnd19
    Okay feeling alot better today, like myself. But the scales still says I gain 6 lbs since last week, I hoping by Monday it goes back to where it was.

Thursday Goals:

Stick w/ Calorie Count
    Water,water,water
    tae Bo dvd
    walking during my breaks
    no snacking between or after dinner
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    1.12.11 Goals:
    1) WATER - better
    2) Power 90 W2D5 - CHECK
    3) Grocery shopping - Fail

Yesterday was a terrible day. I had a flat tire and it was such a pain to change. Well, for the two guys that did it anyhow LOL I took my car this morning to get it fixed hoping I could just have it repaired. No such luck of course :o( Guess it was a good thing I didn't go grocery shopping, I need the money for a new tire!!!

@ Nam - Hope you have a better day today
    @ Jess - Glad you have the family working out together, that's fantastic. I do my workouts with my roommate, it really helps stay accountable.
  • pmjsmom
    Goals for Jan. 12:
    1. Water.--Yes
    2. Healthy choices and stay in my calorie allotment.--Yes
    3. Exercise.--Yes
    4. Meditate.--Yes

I already know today is going to be a bad day.I have no energy and I am very stressed about an appointment I have in the morning. I feel like digging a hole and hiding in it! Thank goodness my son is going with me!

Goals for Jan. 13:
    1 Water.
    2. meditate.
    3. Stay calm.

Things WILL get better!
This discussion has been closed.