Easter Challenge

Options

Replies

• BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing the chart!! Love it! :flowerforyou:

Hope you all are keeping up your good habits this weekend. Just ran my Bold in the Cold 5k (found info on fb) and man it was cold out there! I finished in 40:32, but I'll take it!! I ran intervels and I know I ran 25min in there for sure. :drinker:

Heading out tonight to watch a bunch of guys play video games :grumble: , so I'm headed out soon to get a little more exercise in.
    Later tators!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    WOW Thanks SO much for the great chart! Everyone is on a roll already! :bigsmile:

Thanks to Bru she challenged me this morning & I did the 5K as well! I hopped on the treadmill here at home (which I hate with a vengeance). But I did it! 41 min 23 seconds - had to walk quite a bit since I haven't ran a 5k since Oct 30th. But not too bad! Now I feel GREAT! So thank you, dear friend, Bru! :flowerforyou:

CJ was just here & brought me lunch. He's headed back home now to work on finishing building his new garage. So...I'm gonna do some cleaning & then maybe play on the Wii. I'm feeling like I can do more activity today now that I have all this energy! :laugh: However my hip is hurting a bit from skiing last night. It was bothering me this morning, but not too bad. Now that I did the 5K its really starting to make itself known to me! It sucks getting old! :laugh:
  • trendely87
    trendely87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The chart is great thank you. It's nice to see all the progress from everyone
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone and happy Sunday! Hope everyone is having a great weekend thus far. Last night my friends and I headed to Sips n Strokes to celebrate my birthday and I had a BLAST. We bought three bottles of wine (although I only had one 8 oz glass), cheese and crackers and spinach dip/chips. The best part of last night was that I rocked a small tank top and small sweater and a pair of size 4 jeans......Yippee....Yippee. It appears I'm currently fluctuating between a size 4 and 6 jeans depending on style. The jeans I had on last night fit just the way I like them to so I was extremely happy. My current profile pic is the outfit I wore last night. I also got a funky new hairstyle to start this year and birthday off right and to match my new attitude.

I spent 5 1/2 hours in the hair salon yesterday (perm, cut, rinse, curl) and had to drop a friend off at the airport therefore I was unable to complete the second part of yesterday's workout (ab work) so I told myself I would do it today.

I got up super early this morning and rocked out the HIIT 15 dvd from the Turbo Fire program and Ab Ripper X from the P90X program. Once that was complete I got dressed and headed to the store for this week's groceries AND to purchase heavier weights. I am moving up from 15 lbs to 20 lbs. I probably can handle 25 lbs or 30 lbs for leg work but didn't have it in my budget to get 2 sets of weights.

After I finish posting I will participate in the comercial challenge again this week but instead of jumping rope I plan to hula hoop, Walmart didn't have a weighted hula hoop so I'm going to just use the old school one for the time being. I don't expect to get a high calorie burn but just want to stay moving.

Accountant_Boi: Great chart, thank you for putting it together.

Kintegra & Brunette_wife: Great job w/completing the 5k, that is still a goal of mine and I will figure out a way to begin training once my Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid is complete.
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays, so I'll go ahead and post.

Jan 3rd: 266.8
    10th: 263.1
    17th: 261.1
    24th:
    31st:
    Feb 7th:
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Mar 7th:
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Apr 4th:
    11th:
    18th:
    25th: GOAL 240

I had a stressful weekend, plus I indulged in birthday cake for my step daughter's birthday, so I may have gained some back, but I have the rest of the week to get back on track.

Thanks for the chart! Great job everyone on your loss!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Love the chart, what a great way of seeing results!!! I weigh in on Tuesdays first thing in the morning, will post asap!
  • BlueOwlz
    Options
    Weigh in weeks:

Jan 3rd: 177.8 lbs
    10th: 174.8 (down 3 lbs)
    17th: 171.0 (down another 3.8 lbs)
  • Sunsama
    Sunsama Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!! Well lets get this over with... My weight for this week is... *drum roll*

174! Down 2 lbs, woot. I'll take what I can get =P I, sadly, went over my calories a few days, and only worked out maybe one day last week :X But it'll be different this time... I currently have 6 people and a small child (plus 3 cats and a dog) staying in my lil 2 bedroom house, so it's been CRAZY! However, 2 of them will be going home tomorrow (sad face =( ) so maybe this week I'll be able to keep on top of things? One of the people staying with me is my brother, and he and I like to play this XBox game together, and I've recently rearranged my room so that I can excersize while playing (and we can bust out a good 2-3 hours a day easy on that game!) so ... here's to hopin!! 2 lbs is great for not being able to do much last week, so this week I'm hopin for better!!

:flowerforyou: Choco: WOW! You look AMAZING! Keep it up girl!!! You're definitely doing something right!!!
    :flowerforyou: AccountBoi: Thank you soo much for the chart! We were in the same FabFour group together, I dunno if you remember =P But the chart definitely helped me stay on track, so I'm glad your doing it. THANK YOU!!
    :flowerforyou: BlueOwlz: 3 pounds is amazing!! Keep it up! You're doin great!
    :flowerforyou: Kae: Everyone is allowed to indulge every now and then right?? And every little loss counts right? =)
    :flowerforyou: Everyone Else: KEEP IT UP! You are all sooo inspiring it's great!!

Have a GREAT monday everyone!!! (even tho I hate mondays myself xD)
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    I had a gain of .2 of a pound....I am not to worried about this, I did pretty good this week eating, and i think most of the weight is water weight from my muscles trying to recover from the intense workouts of p90x!!! Good news though.. I took my measurments yesterday for a sneek peek and I have lost inches everywhere!!! I am so excited!! Good luck to everyone else!

Weigh in weeks:

Jan 3rd: 143.0 lbs
    10th: 139.2 lbs
    17th: 139.4
    24th:
    31st:
    Feb 7th: 134 lbs
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Mar 7th: 127 lbs
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Apr 4th: 123 lbs
    11th:
    18th:
    25th: <<<goal 120 lbs>>>
  • trendely87
    trendely87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Jan 3rd: 135 lbs
    10th:136
    17th: 135
    24th:
    31st:
    Feb 7th:
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Mar 7th:
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Apr 4th:
    11th:
    18th:
    25th: <<<goal 120 lbs>>>
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I figured there's no reason to post all the dates every week... so I'll just add each week onto my post!

Jan 3rd: 190 lbs
    10th: 188 lbs (-2)
    17th: 184 lbs (-4)

Not sure where the 4 lbs came from, but I'll take it!! (My deficit should've given me a 2.4 lb loss...)
  • t1981
    t1981 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Time to weigh in!! I was nervous this morning since yeaterday I did pretty badly (2 birthday parties in the same day! yikes!).... But I'm OK with my loss :)

Oh and the chart looks great!

Weigh in weeks:

Jan 3rd: 172
    10th: 171
    17th: 169
    24th:
    31st:
    Feb 7th:
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Mar 7th:
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Apr 4th:
    11th:
    18th:
    25th:GOAL 149 (I'd love to see the '140's' again!)
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Jan 3rd: 157.6
    10th: 155.4
    17th: 154.2
    24th:
    31st:
    Feb 7th: <<<mini goal of 150>>>
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Mar 7th: <<<mini goal of 145>>>
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Apr 4th: <<<mini goal of 140>>>
    11th:
    18th:
    25th: <<<challenge goal of 137>>>
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm bloated so the scale isnt doing me any justice today...I think I'll weigh again in a couple days and then post it
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Jan 3rd: 165 lbs
    10th: 165 lbs
    17th: 163 lbs
    24th:
    31st:
    Feb 7th:
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Mar 7th:
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Apr 4th:
    11th:
    18th:
    25th: <<<goal 160 lbs>>>

I'll take it! I feel like these have been 2 of the hardest faught pounds so far! DH and I have really buckled down and gotten back to meal planning, and careful shopping. I've also made a concerted effort this week to drink more water every day. My goal for this week is to keep that going, and to add in 30 minutes of exercise at least twice. On Saturday we have plans to go join the Y. The kids are excited about the pool, swimming lessons, and the play place they have. I'm excited about some of the classes they offer and the lap pool. Since the monthly cost of the membership is cutting into our "allowances" ($$ we don't have to explain to the other how it was spent), I will DEFINATELY be getting as much out of it as possible!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this Easter Challenge. I am going to check my stats and I will get back to you in a few minutes!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Ok, got my stats!

1/3/11 = 142
    1/10/11 = 140
    1/17/11 = 139

My goal for Easter is 132!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon and happy MLK Day! I'm dragging a little bit today because I've not been sleeping well but I did get up and rock out today's workout. Today I completed Push Circuit 1 from the Chalean Extreme program and hula hooped. I was able to increase my weights to 20 lbs for the bicep curls, all the squats and the overhead tricep extension. I know I coul lift heavier for the weights but was able to feel my legs shake a little bit with the one leg and heel squats so overall I'm happy w/my effort.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and today has gotten off to a good start.

I've decided not to weigh in again until January 31st/February 1st which will be a month into the Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid. I don't want to become obsessed with the scale or have it depict my mood if I don't see a loss. I'm within my goal range but would like to be closer to the lower end of the spectrum.
  • lchalmers
    Options
    Can I join in!?
    Here are my stats (:

Jan 3rd: 240
    10th: 237
    17th: 236
    24th:
    31st:
    Feb 7th:
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Mar 7th:
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Apr 4th:
    11th:
    18th:
    25th: <<<goal 200 lbs>>>
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Got your link from the Valentine's challenge and would love to join! I'm going on a beach holiday at Easter so I would love to rock that bikini. Correction: I WILL rock that bikini! Here are my stats:

Jan 3rd: 81kg (178.6lbs)
    10th: 80 (176.4)
    17th: 78.8 (173.7)
    24th:
    31st:
    Feb 7th:
    14th:
    21st:
    28th:
    Mar 7th:
    14th:
    21st: