Got 30-35 lbs to lose ? Join my group and we can do it toget

Options

Replies

• raquell247
    Options
    thanks for ur quick reply. I'm so so glad found this app it's just what a busy girl needs......motivation at the push of a button ( or two). I have a party for my dads birthday tonight so I'm going to be pulling my hair out trying to find something to wear that hides my arms, bum, tummy and neck....maybe just stand outside and look through the window 
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i would love to join! i think my CW is in the 160s, but will confirm once i buy new batteries for my scale. :) my goal weight is 130.

thanks for organizing this group!
  • Jmbttnr2
    Options
    I want in! Add me if you want. My current weight is 213 and would love to be 175 by summer. Looking for support, we can do this together!!!
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    i just weighed in at 192.7! that 2.3lbs down :love: yay meee
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    ok so I went to the drs today and stepped on the scale... 4.5 lbs less than the weight I post from my weekly weigh in at work. So off to Wallys I go and I know own a good digi scale.... will post new weight in morning... after trip to bathroom and half naked of course...... Every little bit counts lol:laugh:

It's the only way to do it ....lol...clothes add weight :)
  • sueclemi
    Options
    Hi i would like to join..i need to lose alot of weight so 35lbs is a good start i am now weighing in a heavy 13.7lbs and my ideal weight i want to get to is around 8.5 or 9.0

4586388.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bobbiecobley
    Options
    Hi everyone,

does any one know how many calories you lose on a vibration plate machine ??
  • bobbiecobley
    Options
    ohI forgot, try oolong tea it burn 10times more calories than water, or so they say? does anyone agree?
  • boxedcow
    boxedcow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I am currently at 166 and would like to be around 125. I have given myself a year (need to fit into my bridesmaids dress) but I would love to do it sooner than that! :flowerforyou:
  • shellyxxxxx
    Options
    i was going to ask that ive got one and it dosent say x
  • hayleyross
    Options
    Can I join please :-) my starting weight was 256 my current weight is 204 my goal is 170!!! :-)
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    :smile: I would like to join if I am not too late!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey are we posting on here our weight goals for Monday? I only weigh once a week, and was weighed today.
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to weigh in...173 not a huge loss but I also lost an inch everywhere. :D
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    2/5/11 - 182
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Today was a good day! food wise and exercise wise! Hooray for me! my weight on friday was 192.7 and I think thur/fri is a better day for me to weigh...
  • raquell247
    Options
    Today is the first day of the rest of my healthier life!! 168bls today and hope to be 138 by june just in time for rockiness festival.....this year I will wear what I want not what fits going to work early too so that I can take advantage of the free gym. Good luck to all you weigh-ins today 
  • folsom082512
    Options
    My batteries dead in my scale. I will weigh in tomorrow. I was not feeling the greatest all weekend so I did not work out, hopefully I did not gain anything though. I will post my weight first thing tomorrow. Good Luck everyone!!!!
  • r_jen
    r_jen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    173.2 weight in today
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    168 still...annoyed because i have been working out and really sticking with eating healthier (other than superbowl sunday). I have lost inches around my body, but I want to see the scale move. Any suggestions? My diary is open to all my friends, so if you think you can suggest some adjustments to my food intake or workout intake, feel free to message me!