Got 30-35 lbs to lose ? Join my group and we can do it toget

Options

Replies

• ANewDawne
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just started MFP one week ago and have lost 2 pounds. From reading the posts I can see how supportive this group is and I could certainly use some motivation. Mind if I join?

SW: 175
    CW: 173
    GW: 135
  • bmbellamy
    bmbellamy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    We are the Amazing Shrinking Support Group! WTG everyone!
  • westparktallaght
    westparktallaght Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sandra here would love to Join the group. I have 38lbs to loose. CW 188lbs GW 150lbs. What do we have to do post to this thread each day with progress and weight on Mondays?

Thanks
  • jenikkinicole
    Options
    I just joined MFP and I'd love to join your group. I'm also looking to lose 30 lbs by May 1st, 2010. :)

SW = 165 (1/31/11)
    CW = 160 (2/2/11)

GW = 130 (or less)
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Exercise goals this week:

MONDAY, JANUARY 31ST
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS - achieved (actual steps 9621)
    -DO LAUNDRY
    -GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX - achieved
    -DRINK @ LEAST 64 OZ H20 - achieved
    -STAY WITHIN 1200 - 1500 CALORIES - achieved (actual calories - 1250)

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS achieved (actual steps - 13829)
    -DRINK @ LEAST 64 OZ H20 - achieved
    -STAY WITHIN 1200 - 1500 CALORIES -NOT ACHIEVED (actual calories 1607 - THE FREE STARBUCKS VANILLA BEAN CUPCAKE KILLED ME...LOL...i was @ starbucks and they offered the free cupcake WHOLE...lol..in that cupcake alone it was 410 calories)
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 - achieved
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I thought i posted my weigh in for jan 31st .. ( i have no idea how you keep track with all this entries - amazing job you are doing )

on jan 31. i was 248.5
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I havnt been so good with the food.... i need to get my nibbling under control....
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I thought i posted my weigh in for jan 31st .. ( i have no idea how you keep track with all this entries - amazing job you are doing )

on jan 31. i was 248.5

With alot of organization, patience and time ! This group has grown into something amazing ! People are getting motivated thus keeping me motivated !

You are doing a fabulous job ! Keep it up !

Cynthia
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Good Morning SlimPossibles !

I would like to give a warm welcome to our new members who joined this week:

Nachisdoll, cherrieruns, savvynurse, lmbriley, micaB7, mwel8819, sugar_apple, tillnewyears, leomentlines, mom2boys2011, sayuril, khoran45, frankiecheska, chrissandra, blueyez74, niresupernova, shkytalhick, jofmpls, anewdawne, westparktallaght and jenokkinicole !!!! Welcome !

REMINDER: Don't forget to vote for our logo at www.slimpossibles.com ....you have until Friday to vote !

You are all doing a fabulous job ! Keep up the good work !

Cynthia:smile:
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    JokeoftheWeek-1.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    I havnt been so good with the food.... i need to get my nibbling under control....

try to nibble on carrots or celery then..... Or if you bite into something more scrumptous...log it....if you hold yourself accountable ands visual see it then perhaps it will help you curb your nibbling :)
  • jenny1979x
    Options
    I had a really bad week last week, so this week, i'm sorry to say, i gained 2.5lb :'(
    Trying hard to be extra good this week, although i can't get the gym until the weekend, so i will try to do some elsewhere.
    I'm finding it really hard too atm, as i am getting things ready for my wedding, so all eating goes out the window until i eat takeouts :'(
  • raquell247
    Options
    Hay , would love to join the group. I weigh 168bls and I'm aiming for a 30bl lose over the next 3 month. I'm only 5,2 so feel like a
    Complete frump at this weight. Look forward to starting on Monday 
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Hay , would love to join the group. I weigh 168bls and I'm aiming for a 30bl lose over the next 3 month. I'm only 5,2 so feel like a
    Complete frump at this weight. Look forward to starting on Monday 

Hi,

Trust me, I understand where you are coming from....I am 5"3 1/2....I weighed 183lbs.... my current weight is 155.8....big difference....though I still have 26 lbs to go to reach 130lbs....slowly but surely I will get there and so will you....Welcome to the SlimPossibles...!!!!
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    I had a really bad week last week, so this week, i'm sorry to say, i gained 2.5lb :'(
    Trying hard to be extra good this week, although i can't get the gym until the weekend, so i will try to do some elsewhere.
    I'm finding it really hard too atm, as i am getting things ready for my wedding, so all eating goes out the window until i eat takeouts :'(

Bad weeks happen....it is what you do the following week that counts ! Time to get back on the wagon ! When you go for take-out....plan in advance and try to make better choices...stick as closely as possible to you calories....make sure you drink all you water.....and if you find motivation exercise ! YOU CAN DO IT !
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    JokeoftheWeek-1.jpg

Thanks for putting the word out. I knew I have been doing it wrong all these years. LOL
  • savvynurse
    Options
    ok so I went to the drs today and stepped on the scale... 4.5 lbs less than the weight I post from my weekly weigh in at work. So off to Wallys I go and I know own a good digi scale.... will post new weight in morning... after trip to bathroom and half naked of course...... Every little bit counts lol:laugh:
  • savvynurse
    Options
    ok so I went to the drs today and stepped on the scale... 4.5 lbs less than the weight I post from my weekly weigh in at work. So off to Wallys I go and I know own a good digi scale.... will post new weight in morning... after trip to bathroom and half naked of course...... Every little bit counts lol:laugh:
  • savvynurse
    Options
  • shannonmh1981
    Options
    I would love to join! I could really use some motivation and advice too! My starting weight was 186. My current weight is 181. I would love to get to 150.