Options

Replies

• tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    weighing in at 165 today!
  • weightlossgrind
    weightlossgrind Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    steady at 174,cant complain because its TOM and fell off track last week with working out, back at it again this week!! time to push harder to get those wonderful results.
  • chrissandra27
    Options
    Hi my names Chrissandra, my starting weight was 165lbs, i have lost 5lbs so far, i still have 34lbs to loose, i would love to do this by september !!!!!!:ohwell:
  • blueyez74
    blueyez74 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am at 165 and would love to get down to 135 by April, I don't know if that is possible?
    I am looking forward to doing this with all of you!:smile:
  • youlighter
    youlighter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A Little late sorry. 209.2
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    SW> jan 11th- 259.9
    CW- feb 1. 250.4
    GW apr 5 220

Gained 1.4 lbs
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I had a crappy day food wise today....but did exercise and didnt eat as bad as i could have....
    well nows a new moment and im back on track...i did push ups and squats to get me back in gear....
  • Ang01_20
    Ang01_20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes I would like to join i'm 5'1 weight 135-137 and need to get to about 105pds this is still a healthy weight for my height....wanting to acheive this goal by june!
  • niresupernova
    Options
    I'd like to join- I'm tired of being fat. I have a little more than 35 lbs to loose but I've got to start somewhere, right?

Let's go motivation!
  • shkytalhick
    Options
    I want to join! What to I do? My starting weight on this site was 209. My current weight is 206. My goal weight is 145. A bit more than 30 or 35 but I'm super motivated. I've lost almost 80 lbs in the last year & seem to have hit a pretty big rut. Cutting calories & killing myself with workouts doesn't seem to be doing the trick at the moment. I need all the help I can get!
  • Tinkerbell09
    Options
    Good morning SlimPossibles!

I have wonderful news!:smile: The SlimPossibles now has its own website !!! Quinn a.k.a Qkiley one of the SlimPossibles members had the brilliant idea to get a website going for our group and has so kindly offered his skills and time to make a dream a reality! Thank you so much Quinn on behalf of all the SlimPossibles!

The SlimPossibles group has grown to nearly 130 members and counting! In addition to MFP, this website will be a secondary resource for the team to reach its health and fitness goals.

Now down to business: Please visit www.SlimPossibles.com and vote for our new logo! That will be the first phase of getting this site going….you will all have until Friday, February 4th, 2011 to vote!

Thanks

Cynthia

Wow! That's Fab!!!!
    xx
  • ljpham
    ljpham Posts: 25
    Options
    Sorry forgot to check in on Monday. Still 155!
    This week was difficult for me because we had snow days so no work or school, which messed up my daily routine so I didn't work out as much as I would have liked. I'll make up for it starting tomorrow :smile:
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Slims1.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Slims2.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Slims3.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Slims4.jpg
  • jofmpls
    Options
    Sure, I'll bite since that's exactly what I'm trying to lose. Looks like I'm a bit late to the party however.
    Starting weight is 248.
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Hello SlimPossibles and friends ! I just wanted to let you all know that the weekly chart has been posted in our Forum starting on page 15 & 16....go check it out ! Reminder, don't forget to vote on our new logo for our new web-site www.slimpossibles.com; you have until Friday ! Also, as of today we are 149 members and counting ! Please remember to send in your weekly weigh ins....out if 149 members I only got info from 50.... so please ALL SlimPossibles ....send me in your info ! You are all fantastic and I am blessed to share this journey with all of you !!!!

Cynthia:smile:
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Hey, really sorry i havnt been posting :embarassed:
    My weight on friday 28th jan was 156lbs x
  • khoran45
    khoran45 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    So how come I can't see the charts?