Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I'm not even going to try to guess her weight. But her inhibitions were low and she was a lot of fun!

jerry-seinfeld-kramer-pocker-face-Newman-winner-laugh.gif
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Years ago I was out with the girls and drank quite a lot without having eaten dinner. Stopped at Taco Bell at 2:30 am and ordered I think at least ten items and ate every last one of them. :flushed:

Not the first time and ironically this was back in my skinny Minnie days!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Woke up one morning and ate a dougnut for breakfast for whatever reason. Then went to IHOP with my friends and we had a pancake eating contest, i managed to scarf down 9 1/2 pancakes before i tapped out, still didnt win the contest.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Eating out when I was a teen at one of my favorite French crepes restaurant and eating 6 of them.
    Picking up my kids from preschool after lunch and still stopping at McDonald's and getting a 20 pack of mac nuggets for myself.
    Making a stop at Whole Foods, buying $40 worth of bread and cheese and eating it all in one sitting.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm not even going to try to guess her weight. But her inhibitions were low and she was a lot of fun!
    What about her standards?
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I ate at CiCi's Pizza. That's probably the fattest AND the poorest thing I've ever done.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Ate vanilla frosting. Right out of the jar. Ate a whole package of vanilla double stuf oreos. Used to eat pints of haagen dazs all the time on my own..

Cream cheese. With a spoon. The entire thing.

And multiple bags of Flamin' Hot Cheetos in one sitting. You'll pay for that, believe me.

Your mistake is in buying it ready made. I have made enough buttercream for an 11 x 15 cake and eaten it all by myself. The same with cream cheese frosting. No regrets. None.
  • RenaTX
    RenaTX Posts: 345 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Growing up I had gone to Las Vegas and Reno several times as this is the only type of vacation my parents ever took. Anyways my husband never has been to either so we made it a point to go to in 2014. Went and he wasn't impressed. Neither was I really. We had booked a week in Las Vegas and decided to check out the Bacchanal Buffet. OMG , this place is foodie heaven. We came in right before the dinner buffet and at so much food that we had to go back to our rooms and sleep it off. We repeated this the next day and then the next. So three days of making little pigs out of ourselves when I told him that we really had to stop. We did nothing for three days but gorge and sleep.
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ate two Mediterranean Veggie oven-baked sandwiches from Dominos, plus 2 of their cheese sticks, and 2 cans of cherry Coke....all in under 2 hours. I don't know how I fit it all inside my body without getting sick, lol.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Emptied an entire jar of cookie butter within 3 days.
    Just eating it by the spoonful.
  • ajw101788
    ajw101788 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Eating until I got sick
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Can't remember a specific food item but I've eaten to the point of throwing up in my mouth but I swallowed that too...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Loved the article.

I have done so many fat things; I used to buy entire boxes of snack cakes and eat them in 1 sitting. Then I would hide the boxes in the bottom of my underwear drawer.

I once ate an entire box of croutons because I was stress eating and they were so buttery and delicious.

I've eaten dinner and then had a friend call and want to go out and I went out and ate a second dinner.

One time when I was a kid my mom caught me getting ready to cut up and eat a raw potato in the middle of the night.

Oh, yeah. I will eat croutons like chips. Before I know it, whole bag/box GONE!
  • amykay9377
    amykay9377 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I don't "Fat Girl" nearly as much as I used to, now that I stop to think about it, though I still use the phrase.

When I worked at Dunkin' Donuts with my (now) husband, we would build our own breakfast sandwiches. Mine was english muffin with (in this order) cheese/sausage/cheese/bacon/cheese/sausage. If I was feeling generous, I'd repeat the bacon.

When I worked at Wendy's, I got 50% discount. I would order a Jr Bacon with extra bacon and extra cheese. Also, a side of "Chili, Chips and Cheese" but would substitute the chili for bacon bits (I really miss that!)

When I worked at my first desk job, I would get a large (Sam's Club size) double-chocolate muffin and a 44oz Coke for breakfast every day.

I used to like to make a "No Salad" Salad - croutons, bacon bits, and cheese, covered in Blue Cheese dressing - eat it with a spoon.

When I was pregnant, I drank a 32oz Icee everyday. Sometimes multiples every day, if I passed that particular gas station.

Some other random things I've done (in the past, or more recently...)
    Eat an entire 20-piece box of Publix Breaded Hot Wings
    Eat an entire medium Dominos' pan pizza for lunch at work
    Eat those little pats of butter you get in a cafeteria
    Buy 1/2 dozen Publix cupcakes and eat them all day at work

I've also noticed, writing all this out, that I have a bacon problem.
    (The problem? Bacon is too tasty!)

• PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Went to a buffet with friends. Ate to the point of feeling sick. Went home an hour later and saw that my mom made my favorite dish. Told her I hadn't ate all day and ended up eating another full plate of food.

Didn't you eat like 17 cream puffs at a party once?

*holding a straight face*

-_-
  • wickedwillingwench
    Options
    ANNAvsANNA wrote: »
    As a recovering closet binge eater, I've done a ton of fat-*kitten* things I'm not proud of...... the one thing that stands out the most to me, though, is that I stole a seat belt extender from an airline so I wouldn't have to keep asking for one on every flight. :ohwell:

moreover, i stole two...one gray (jetblue) and one navy (american). Sigh.