Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Options

Replies

• indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    On my birthday last year I ordered Papa Johns and ate a whole large pizza and a side of buffalo wings. I then decided I wanted dessert so we drove to a waffle place in town and I had a peanut m&m stuffed waffle topped with strawberries and white chocolate..
  • keodell1966
    keodell1966 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I would buy the twin pack of cheesecake mixes,the non bake kind. Eat them both by myself. With whip cream on top. I'd just had my baby, and was trying to lose weight but this truly made me happy.
    I also would take a jar of peanut butter and a bag of chocolate chips and eat them together. Don't do that anymore but yum!!!
  • gdelao1
    gdelao1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Almost a whole box of Lucky Charms.
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    a large philly cheesesteak and large fries from penn station.....then a whole bag of lays chips and 2 ltr of barqs rootbeer.....and a bag of skittles......not my proudest moment, maybe my proudest downfall
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    The time I had around 4-5 pints of ice cream

The Christmas I ate so much I was on the floor writhing in pain with what my sister said was a food hangover

I remember making a bowl of ice cream with half of a container of a 12 serving container then throwing full size cookies on top, a few brownies, & whip cream.
  • mskimee
    mskimee Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Ordered Chinese food meal, ordered another meal from Chip Shop, and went into super market and bought 2 bags of doritos. Drove home. Ate it all.

went to the gym, went into takeaway underneath gym that had a Wagon Wheel (26in Pizza) with 8 toppings and ate entire thing. But had been to the gym for half hour, so it was ok.......
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Used to order 3 items from a fast food place but since I wanted variety, I went to 2 other fast food places and ordered 3 items from each place. That was my breakfast, lunch and dinner.
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Oh and that's how I ate for years. 3 items, 3 different fast food places
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    ANNAvsANNA wrote: »
    As a recovering closet binge eater, I've done a ton of fat-*kitten* things I'm not proud of...... the one thing that stands out the most to me, though, is that I stole a seat belt extender from an airline so I wouldn't have to keep asking for one on every flight. :ohwell:

moreover, i stole two...one gray (jetblue) and one navy (american). Sigh.

I think this is genius!
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my daughter, I ate nearly a half a box of cereal then went out to dinner with my then husband and had cheese fries, a steak, mashed potatoes, and an ice cream brownie dessert. All of this in maybe an hour span.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i can definitely eat a whole large pizza and a 2 liter of diet coke over the course of a brutal hangover, making sure to take plenty of breaks to get high to keep the nausea at bay. i don't even feel bad about it, it puts me at just about maintenance calories for the day. i feel worse about the fact that i can tell my fitbit thinks i died because i haven't moved in 16 hours.

recently i ordered sushi with my best friend, he doesn't eat very much, so when we're about half way through (him 1 roll some fried rice and me 2 huge sushi rolls) he's like "i'm done, i'm so full" and i'm like "oh yeah, totally, me too, i'm stuffed" so i put everything in the fridge and we go back to polishing off the 18 pack of miller light that we bought and justified because it would totally last the week *eye roll*. as soon as the door closes on his way out that night i went back for the rest of his sushi and the rest of my sushi. i still came in under my goal because i burned 1,000 calories between my morning run and drunkenly acting, singing and dancing through the entire les mis musical. actually, that my be the most embarrassing part of the story.

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    My ex. Think he got upward of 260 :lol:

Nah, I can eat a whole pie or pizza....
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Girl scout cookies.. probably should not reveal how many boxes in what period of time.
  • juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Had a Whopper w/ cheese meal, with Coke AND an order of chicken fries for lunch. Same day, for dinner, husband and I decide to get cheesesteaks from Pepperjax. (Husband was not with me; I was picking up our sandwiches from drive thru.) Since drive through line was so full, I go through Taco Bell first to get a Nachos Supreme to munch on while I wait. I guess on the bright side, I wasn't able to finish my whole sandwich because I was too full...?

BTW - this was yesterday. Yesterday was not a day of good choices for me, apparently. Now, to go read the link and hopefully feel a little better about myself. :D
  • _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    In one day, I had two pints of Breyers Strawberry cheesecake ice cream for breakfast, an order of half an entire chicken with a large order of fries and plantains for lunch, and an egg and cheese omelette soaked in syrup with 3 buttermilk pancakes also soaked in butter and syrup from IHOP. Also drank two bottles of Snapple sweet tea and had an entire 2 liter coke that day. And for a "snack" had two big cup reese's peanut butter cups. I spent that entire day in bed playing video games, watching movies and surfing the internet.

My darker days of long past...ugh.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Had a Whopper w/ cheese meal, with Coke AND an order of chicken fries for lunch. Same day, for dinner, husband and I decide to get cheesesteaks from Pepperjax. (Husband was not with me; I was picking up our sandwiches from drive thru.) Since drive through line was so full, I go through Taco Bell first to get a Nachos Supreme to munch on while I wait. I guess on the bright side, I wasn't able to finish my whole sandwich because I was too full...?

BTW - this was yesterday. Yesterday was not a day of good choices for me, apparently. Now, to go read the link and hopefully feel a little better about myself. :D

Chicken fries or typo???

• _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    ^You never heard of chicken fries?