Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Options

Replies

• DrDreamer
    DrDreamer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    punkyb07 wrote: »
    Ate 4 JR bacon cheesburgers from Wendys' on the way to my families. Pretended like I hadn't eaten to justify me eating a giant sub from Jersey Mikes by myself in one sitting. Followed by dessert.

Its excusable because Wendys is delicious. Its addicting. Not your fault.
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Many, many things come to mind. Ice cream desert after breakfast fairly often. Whole tube of Pringles for a snack. And I still have to avoid cans of cashew nuts, they tend to only last about a day or day and a half.
  • estrimp81
    estrimp81 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The whole appetizer sampler at Applebee's and 2 Long Island ice teas
  • B4Rachael
    B4Rachael Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I recently was asked by my daughters to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies for a sleep over, there are 4 girls and I made about 36 cookies. (the recipe says it makes 5 dozen but I know I scoop them bigger than suggested)

That is my downfall, chocolate chip cookies...

I make them and tell myself I won't have any, because I have been doing really well with MFP, controlling my cravings and sticking with my goal so I haven't had anything that would be considered a "binge" in months.

I make it until breakfast the next day and end up having one with my morning coffee. I get super guilty, I ate a chocolate chip cookie for BREAKFAST! What was I thinking?!

Before lunch even arrives I eat more, and lunch comes and goes and I am still eating them, I ate all but 8 cookies in before bedtime that night.

The next 2 days I am a raving lunatic! I was literally crashing from the high they gave me, my husband was seriously like "calm the f* down" because every little thing set me off I was so angry.

NEVER AGAIN ... I will never see another chocolate chip cookie the same again
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ate an entire Lotza Motza supreme pizza then made alfredo (nothing fancy, just noodles and jar of sauce) and ate all of that as well. When I woke up the morning and realized what I'd done the night before I was horrified. Yes, there was alcohol involved. I'm a bottomless pit when I'm drunk.
  • Sirick86
    Sirick86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ate a large pizza once from Dominos.
  • allaboutthemshrugs
    allaboutthemshrugs Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Went to a Brazilian steak house ($60 a plate) immediately turned my card over to green and ate all of the meats they had to offer except the pork stuff (gross) and kept eating and eating and since it was my birthday I got a free dessert and then I ordered a second desert. Needless to say they had to roll me out of the restaurant like Violet from Willy Wonka. It was luxurious.
  • ElkeKNJ
    ElkeKNJ Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I sometimes eat a small dinner, so I have still room for an entire XXL bag of Lays crisps in front of the tv, paired with 1/2 bottle of wine. Usually when my husband is working late or night shift, which are coming up in the following two weeks. I hope I don't feel tempted this time....
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ate a whole party bag of peanut butter m&ms. Do not do that. I should clarify that it was in one sitting.
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Ate a whole party bag of peanut butter m&ms. Do not do that. I should clarify that it was in one sitting.

I've gone through a large bag in one sitting before, and I feel like I could've done a party size if I had one. Those things are so delicious
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    naculp wrote: »

I've gone through a large bag in one sitting before, and I feel like I could've done a party size if I had one. Those things are so delicious

Yeah, but then after I went to bed I had really bad gas and then I had to run to the bathroom and got sick out of both ends and each end was mostly peanut butter. Then I had to take a shower before going back to bed.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I ordered a large platter of linguine with fried veal cutlets and garlic bread and two bottles of root beer. I answered the door in my pink two piece pajamas and the delivery man was a cute Egyptian who kept staring at my heaving bosom. I tipped him generously.

I scarfed it down like an animal and it was delicious. But it was a bit too much. So I accidently hurled it. I got no warning. Thank goodness my floors were not carpeted at the time.

I was pissed because I really wanted that chow. So I called the restaurant again and re-ordered it and had it re-delivered.

A short time later, the same handsome rascal knocked on my door.

I meant to clean the vomit before he arrived but I was a bit tired from retching and plus, Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew was on cable that night and I was engrossed in the whole affair. He stared at me again, but less lustfully this time. The apartment was a 275 square foot studio and the remains of the first dinner were quite visible on the floor.

But, the food was just as delicious the second time around and I was able to keep it down, so it was all good.
    This is epic.
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    I used to make sandwiches using fun size crunch bars with nutella in the middle...
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Went to a buffet with friends. Ate to the point of feeling sick. Went home an hour later and saw that my mom made my favorite dish. Told her I hadn't ate all day and ended up eating another full plate of food.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Went to a buffet with friends. Ate to the point of feeling sick. Went home an hour later and saw that my mom made my favorite dish. Told her I hadn't ate all day and ended up eating another full plate of food.

Didn't you eat like 17 cream puffs at a party once?

*holding a straight face*
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Hotel all you can eat Irish breakfast . About 5000 calories i ate .
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    christmas and my birthday (3 weeks after xmas).

every year.

LOLOLOL
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Ate vanilla frosting. Right out of the jar. Ate a whole package of vanilla double stuf oreos. Used to eat pints of haagen dazs all the time on my own..

Cream cheese. With a spoon. The entire thing.

And multiple bags of Flamin' Hot Cheetos in one sitting. You'll pay for that, believe me.