Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Too many things to really count. I can eat a whole XL pizza. I mean, every pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard enough. I've had a whole carton of ice cream, a whole box of granola, a whole tray of cinny rolls, and so much more. As long as it isn't too frequent, I don't care.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm just supposed to assume that I'm doing something wrong for the "fat moments?" I regularly eat whole pizzas to myself, 12" Philly's with cheddar bacon fries and strawberry lemonade, Saturday morning breakfast buffets with 3-4 plates full, boxes of pop-tarts, the list goes on. I think what makes them "the fattest thing you've ever done" is when it turns into years and years of habits like that and not days here and there.

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I always order the giant sub from Jersey Mike's and when I bring it back to work people make comments like, "Whoaaaaaaaaaaa", and, "Is there a potluck today?"

They make me feel fat. :frowning:
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious.
  • PaigeInTechnicolor
    PaigeInTechnicolor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Saag paneer onon cheese pizza.

An entire pound of brie with apples and toamy

Cheddar and sour cream chips dipped in cream cheese

The ever popular fries dipped in frosty

I would eat these "as a snack" and then usually down some whole milk with any of these things. Dairy is my undoing.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    runto107 wrote: »
    Went on a first date with a dude who made a comment "you better not be a salad and water chick" won a chicken wing eating contest that night. (187 wings) was too sick for a kiss that night but he married me 10 months later. Bragged for years about it, as I shook hands with his army buddies in shame.

Flash forward to first pregnancy. KFC had a commercial for their boneless wing buckets. (3am) then subway, then taco bell. Woke him up asking him if he would go get it for me. He wouldnt, so I went into the bathtub to cry . . . He walked in with a bucket, a footlong, and 6 taco supremes. I ate it all next to him in bed as he tried to sleep through the crinkeling wrappers. Feeling guilt the whole time, each time he woke to the noise I just said the baby really loves you right now lmfao

And that's how you bcome fat and divorced kids :)

OMG, I'm sorry but that made me laugh.

I just ate half a large bag of chocolate coated hazelnut toffee. Then I saw this thread and put the other half in a bowl in the lunch room.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    kenc1971 wrote: »
    I wasn't fat at all, but this was my fattest thing ever.

It was for a 50 dollar bet... my roommate dared me to eat an entire can of this: http://www.bettycrocker.com/products/frosting/richandcreamycreamywhitefrosting
    Rich-and-Creamy-Creamy-White-Frosting.jpg?mw=350

I ate the whole can (let me tell you, those first 5 spoonfuls are great. the next 30 or so, not so much), and he paid up.

Not long afterwards, I really paid for it.

Makes me think of this... pmmby8111tab.jpeg

• runto107
    runto107 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It makes me laugh too don't worry, I had no shame in my game haha
  • TheHungryHorsie
    TheHungryHorsie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Around 20 years ago:
    Kentucky Fried Chicken buffet all you can eat.
    24 plates.
    It was great at the start but. At the end felt like i was gonna die. The smell is so strong, after eating so much of it, even when you smell it feels like your eating it. And It takes a loooong time to get away from that smell.. Don't know how i managed not to throw up.
    I used to have some good competition back then even though i always win ;-p
    But these days most people pass out before 6 plates.
    Always been a BIG eater.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    Over ten years ago...Krispy Kreme opened several stores in San Diego. After the initial hoopla where the line for the drive-thru went around the block...lasted a couple of weeks...I drove by the store and saw the "Hot Now" sign, so I drove through, got two dozen glazed donuts and ate one whole dozen on my way home. Yeah, I felt like crap afterwards. :s
  • StephanieJane2
    StephanieJane2 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post, made me realise im not alone xxx
  • oluseyiola
    oluseyiola Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Two big Macs and a large fries, along with Coke and an apple pie. I was in eighth grade, played lacrosse, and probably weighed about 200 pounds then. I'd eat them as if I were starving. It's like puberty forgot I was a girl and gave me the eating urges of a teenage boy :|
  • DrDreamer
    DrDreamer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Eaten 2 whole apple pies by myself in 2 days... I still cry about it. Lol
  • DrDreamer
    DrDreamer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    bdgfn wrote: »
    Over ten years ago...Krispy Kreme opened several stores in San Diego. After the initial hoopla where the line for the drive-thru went around the block...lasted a couple of weeks...I drove by the store and saw the "Hot Now" sign, so I drove through, got two dozen glazed donuts and ate one whole dozen on my way home. Yeah, I felt like crap afterwards. :s

The same thing happened to me, i said i was buying them for my class but by the time i got to campus there was only 18 left out of 24... I dont even like donuts but theirs are addicting.
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    2 margaritas (2k cal), three beers (600 cal), and a dominos bacon jalapeno cheesy bread (1200 cal).
    It was a rough morning.
  • KrystalMaze1
    KrystalMaze1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ordered 2 large pizzas, cookies and 1.5ltr coke and ate a whole pizza and cookies, then reheated the remaining pizza the next day. I used to do that quite often if i had a bad day. not anymore!
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I ate a large pizza, 2 footlong subs and a 2 liter all in one sitting
  • punkyb07
    punkyb07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ate 4 JR bacon cheesburgers from Wendys' on the way to my families. Pretended like I hadn't eaten to justify me eating a giant sub from Jersey Mikes by myself in one sitting. Followed by dessert.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Ate at Morton's by myself and worked through an appetizer, ribeye, potatoes, desert, cocktails, and a bottle of wine. It's been years.