Large Supreme Pizza
    16 Hot Wings w/ Ranch Dressing
    2 liter bottle of Pepsi

I was ... "having one of those days".

0n6bvvaauies.jpg
  • roromiya
    roromiya Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do something fat everyday so its hard to say. Oddly enough I dont feel anywhere near as ashamed about binge eating as I used to it's become such a habit. I guess the most guilty i ever feel anymore is when I go to taco bell or chipotle (those two specifically) and get anything on the menu. Chipotle's shtick is that theyre fresh and healthy, but while their food is definitely fresh tasting, with wholesome ingredients,it's certainly not for anyone trying to lose or would like to eat more than one freaking meal a day. Taco bell is just a guilty pleasure and I have to avoid it all costs.
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    jinkeys26 wrote: »
    baked an entire bag of tater tots until crispy, covered them with 2 sticks of melted butter and a brick of sharp cheddar and put back into the oven until melted. Garnished this masterpiece with 16 oz of full fat sour cream, and a jar of black bean and corn salsa. Ate half of it for supper and finished the other half as a midnight snack.... ooof

OMG this sounds fabulous!

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I ate this whole bag in two days! :\
    91Th2XeS8cL.jpg
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I ate a good part of the batter from the cupcakes I baked yesterday =/ I got down and dirty with the bowl lol I didn't just lick the spatula
  • jonfitz1
    jonfitz1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    opening a box of chocolates I'd wrapped as a Christmas present for my mother and scoffing the lot :)
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    A friend and I ate an entire Pizza Hut Hawaiian Stuffed Crust in one sitting, at the restaurant. We probably started with breadsticks, too. We said that could never happen again.
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I once ate an entire taco bell grande combo consisting of 10 tacos by myself. Another time I ate a whole package of reese's peanut butter eggs to my dome.
  • Katiex100
    Katiex100 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This thread is so old but makes me so happy. Hilarious
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Well the other day I was told I could eat Oreos but only until midnight. So I got a whole box of double stuffed Oreos and ate them in one sitting with 2 glasses of milk. Don't know if that's the fattest thing, but it was recent.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    A few years ago, at my heaviest weight, I stopped by White Castle and slammed several cheeseburgers with extra pickles then headed next door to the Krispy Kreme where I bought a dozen glazed donuts. Proceeded to eat the dozen donuts over the course of 12 hours where I then had a gallbladder attack from the sheer amount of fat and grease I consumed. Not my proudest moment.
  • lungefarts
    lungefarts Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This one time... oh man, can't believe I'm sharing this with people.
    K so, was super hungover and there was left over KFC in the fridge and I wanted to eat it. Soooo instead of warming it up and eating it like normal people would do. I put garlic butter in a frying pan and recooked the greasy KFC in it.... yeah, it tasted good at the time. Real good. But don't recommend anyone do it... you know, for artery reasons
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    When I was in college I rented a house with several other people, none of us really had much money between paying for college and other living expenses on the type of pay you get at jobs that would accommodate a full college course load schedule. So obviously there were a lot of us crammed into this house to better split the bills, I was getting a little depressed with no privacy and no sleep (5 classes and a full time job means little sleep). So it kind of became a thing that every week we would all chip in for pizza at hungry howies to enjoy together, and I volunteered to be the one that picked it up on my way home from work, only I would throw in a few extra bucks without telling anyone and pay cash for an extra bag of bread sticks. I would eat the entire extra bag of bread sticks in the car before going home (with that processed cheese dip), then pretend like I was so hungry and eat an entire meal with everyone after.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I saw OP saying he once ate an ENTIRE medium pizza to himself and I'm thinking, I do that almost every Friday. A Medium one-topping from Pizza Hut is only around 16-1800 calories.

b3jjr81t5chn.png
  • Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Ate a whole box of Girl Scout Thin Mints. lol
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I used to go to buffets by myself...talk about weird looks.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Ate a 12 inch chicken tender pub-sub, chocolate milk, a tube of pringles, possibly some cheetos? and almost a whole pack of oreos. It's been years since I did that, and not one ounce of it stayed down. Ah college.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    There were several times in the past where I would stop at the McDonald's or Taco Bell drive through and eat an entire meal then go home and ate a meal with my family.
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I still have some carry-over fat moments after I lost weight, and while there are many MANY stories like the ones told here, one sticks out in particular.

While traveling for work, we stopped at a dive bar/restaurant called the Brown Bear. Their specialty is the Brown Bear Burger, a full 1# hamburger. It came with waffle fries, which I inhaled. After eating all of my fries and downing the entire burger, I then proceeded to help my coworker finish his onion rings. As we were driving back to the hotel, another coworker mentioned a small shack that has great ice cream, taunting me like I couldn't possibly eat any more. I proved him wrong by getting a large Reese's Cup blizzard-type thing, except I had them make it with chocolate ice cream. I finished that off before we even got back to the hotel, which was less than 2 miles away. After getting back to the hotel, I laced up and went for a 5 mile run... and didn't throw up.

I also had a hotel lobby cookie when I got back from said run :)
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Ha these are nothin!!!