BeachBody Faithful

Options

Replies

• AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Like when you add your exercise on here. Is there a way to get all the stats from P90. Because according to myfitnesspal all strengh training givesyou no calories burned

Everyone is too different to be accurate. Invest in a HRM and accurately know what your burn is.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, thank you for your reply. Now I'm curious if anyone has considered or is willing to do a DVD exchange type thing. I would really like to try Insanity, but currently paying on student loans and just can't afford much beyond the neccessities right now. Any one have any suggestions??

I'm hearing that people have been able to find programs at the library. You might want to check a few locations. I haven't heard that specifically for Insanity though. i'm trying to build up my workout library, so I wouldn't be open to doing any exchange.
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yikes... What a response! I'm bumping this so I can take time read all the comments tonight!

I because a Beachbody Coach a few months ago because I loved all the products so much!!!! I started my journey in May 2010 with P90X and loved it... Then moved on to ChaLEAN Extreme and love that even more!! I purchased Hip Hop Abs, but couldn't get into it... so I moved on to TurboFire... I'm currently on Week #4 with TurboFire and am loving the energy!!!! Highly recommend it!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    OH...YEAH...TurboFire is the bomb. I must admit I love all the BB workouts I have. Even if they are killers!!!!

How about shakeology, anyone getting into that? I'm not a coach so don't worry I will try to sell it to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    OH...YEAH...TurboFire is the bomb. I must admit I love all the BB workouts I have. Even if they are killers!!!!

How about shakeology, anyone getting into that? I'm not a coach so don't worry I will try to sell it to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love the Shakeology, have it every morning for breakfast :)
  • taraprance
    Options
    I love, love, love Brazil Butt Lift!!! It is so much fun and is a great DVD to include on cross training days when I don't run. After one month of using it, my BFF was at the pool with me and asked what I was doing to my butt b/c it was looking so good....she ordered her Brazil Butt Lift the next day:wink:
  • taraprance
    Options
    I bought Shakeology and my kids have one each day. I bought the chocolate and I find it really sickeningly sweet, no matter what recipe that i use with it. Anybody out there have a good recipe?
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Love Shakeology! Just did the 3 day cleanse. Lost 7.5 pounds in the 3 days. If I go one day without drinking it, my body lets me know.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I bought Shakeology and my kids have one each day. I bought the chocolate and I find it really sickeningly sweet, no matter what recipe that i use with it. Anybody out there have a good recipe?

Chocolate & Peanut Butter.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I find that using unsweetened vanilla almond milk really cuts the taste. You may need to add a little water to thin it out though unless you like it thick. I usually throw in a banana and/or some peanut butter. I just started using PB2, a powdered peanut butter with no fat and LOTS less calories. Today on a lark I threw in some toasted flax seeds and it added a nice aftertaste.
  • MissMay
    Options
    How about you use half a scoop with the regular amount of liquid. Sometimes I'll cut it with cold coffee and plain light soy milk together. So many recipes so little time.
    :drinker:
  • techie30
    techie30 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm starting INSANITY on Monday (Feb. 21st) if anyone would like to join in on the fun (as in, start around the same time and support one another). Figure it may help to have others doing it at the same time. Any takers???
  • MissMay
    Options
    Congrats on going "INSANE" LOL I am doing a hybrid right now combining INSANITY with CHALEAN EXTREME. Monday the 21st is the beginning of my 4th week. Idid the full blown 2 month Insanity workout this time last year. YOWZER what a killer!!! That's why I had to break it down this go around.

Good luck............................"because it ain't tap dancing"!!!! (Shaun T quote from Plyo Cardio Circiut)
  • edorice
    Options
    I just finished my first 5K this morning. I can say that P90X and Insanity got me ready for this.
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a BB faithful!!

I started with Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs - then got the advanced DVDs of both... Next did P90X and now am on to TurboFire! I love TurboFire - the calorie burn is awesome, and I still use P90x for weight training days. Planning on starting Insanity soon, as TurboFire is getting easy and I need to change up my routine.

Edit: Just got my first package of Shakeology last week - I've only had it 3 times so far, but so far so good!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I drink my chocolate Shakeology every day with Almond Breeze unsweetened chocolate almond milk shaken in a shaker cup. I let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours because I like it really cold. It's yummy and not too sweet for me.

Sharon
  • JudoJones
    Options
    I actually got my P90x in 2008 as a supplemental workout leading up to the 2008 Paralympic Games where i competed in Judo in the 81 kg/ 178 lbs division. I've since retired and in the last year and a half i've had to ACL surgeries and gained 40 lbs. Now i'm doing P90x again, week 2, to get back in shape.. Man i can't believe i use to do p90x in the morning and still had 2 more workouts that day. Now it takes everything i have to make it through. But since i'm retired from competition & don't have to make weight, i'm eating the calories recommended & really want to see the difference. Before i was always under caloried to stay on weight so we'll see what happens eating 2700! :)
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first 5K this morning. I can say that P90X and Insanity got me ready for this.

Fantastic - way to go Edorice!!
  • edorice
    Options
    Thank you!
  • MissMay
    Options
    Has anyone heard if Chalene is working on any new workout programs for OUR future?

I'm a collector of her work! LOL