BeachBody Faithful

Options
Hey everyone! Well I am starting a thread for all of those who are FAITHFUL in doing their BeachBody workouts. Whether you are starting today or started last week.. or even have gone through it once, twice, three times already.. we'd like to hear from you!

Workouts Included are:

P90X®
INSANITY®
Brazil Butt Lift®
Body Gospel®
TurboFire®
Slim in 6®
10-Minute Trainer®
Turbo Jam®
Hip Hop Abs®
ChaLEAN Extreme®
RevAbs®
Power 90®

There is no set posting guidelines or weigh ins. Just talk about the workout you did that day.. what you like or don't like about your workouts. Tips, tricks, etc etc.

So for all you faithful Beachbody enthusiasts out there.. let's go!

This topic inspired by doo1963 - Thanks for the great idea!!

Replies

• pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    I have done Turbo, Insanity, and P90x. Are you a coach?
  • JLeeAlton
    JLeeAlton Posts: 311
    Options
    I guess I will start!

I am currently on week 7 of a P90X/Insanity Hybrid.
    I recently bought new weights and new resistance band and this weekend I am on the hunt for a 64oz water bottle!!

After my P90X/Insanity Hybrid I plan on a P90X/Turbo Fire hybrid and I CAN NOT wait!!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I would love to hear the responses.
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    Nope I am not a coach just someone who loves the workouts!

And I also want to hear about other experiences with the programs.
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm nearing the end of Week one of Month two Insanity.

Just checking in before I hit up some Max Interval Circuit, I'll be pressed for time tomorrow so I'm saving Max Recovery for tomorrow.

After Insanity, i'm not sure what path I will take. I was thinking about doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid, but now i'm looking into Turbo Fire. I just LOVE Shaun T so whatever I decide to do, i'm sure he'll be involved in some way lol
  • Amber503
    Amber503 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started doing the Yoga Booty Ballet and I love it. It is so much fun I forget I'm working out.
  • lilmommy
    Options
    I have done Chaleans Turbo Jam and lost all my baby weight after having my second baby. I also tried Insanity which I do every once and today I just orderd Turbo fire and im so excited to start!! I love beachbody!!! :love:
  • danyellefonseca
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm on day four of Power 90. I'm working my way up to P90X and then probably Insanity after that. So far, I'm loving it!

Does anyone take their supplements?
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    ME! I'm on my first BB program. I'm doing Turbo Jam. Tomorrow will end week 2. (Beginner program). I LOVE it, and I cant wait to move onto one of the harder programs. That's one of my main goals, to be fit enough to move up in difficulty on the BB programs. :)
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    yay! I am glad to see all of you doing so well.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    A friend is going to give me her Brazil Butt Lift DVD...I haven't done any of the BB workouts and I don't hear much about this one...is it a good all-around workout?
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm on day four of Power 90. I'm working my way up to P90X and then probably Insanity after that. So far, I'm loving it!

I heard Power 90 is great way to start before P90X..
    I do not take any supplements except for vitamins.
  • reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    Options
    I am on Day 4 of P90X lean.....I'm loving it. I have Yoga tonight and I hear it's killer. I will push through!!!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options

We've taken Shakeology and plan to start up again soon. The P90X recovery drink taste great, but I felt it was unnecessary. We drink whey/casein protein shakes for recovery.
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    A friend is going to give me her Brazil Butt Lift DVD...I haven't done any of the BB workouts and I don't hear much about this one...is it a good all-around workout?

I do not know much about this workout but I am hoping to hear some responses.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    i just started today i got halfway through insanity and got walking pnemonia and so im starting p90 today cuz i hear its a bit easier in the cardio sense :)
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Just started my third month of Power 90 this week. The week after I finish that I am moving on to P90X.

My progress pics (not yet posted) show some decent changes. I wish I could have gotten a good side-shot at the beginning to compare to, but alas...
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    @abkeeling .. I know how you feel.. I really don't have before pics and I so wish that I did.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm on day four of Insanity.. just finished cardio recovery which was a bit nicer to me but some of those yoga poses are so hard!!
    I am thinking about getting another of the beachbody workouts once I am done with this.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!!!!

I'm doing INSANITY right now. I completed BBL and loved it. But I'm soo into Shaun T and the intesity of these workout. I'm probably going to do another round. But I also really wanna try REV ABS cause I love the capoeira and martial arts moves that it has.