BeachBody Faithful

Options

Replies

• JLeeAlton
    JLeeAlton Posts: 311
    Options
    @glf - nice burn for that one.. I will give it a shot again and the rest of the fire ones too. What is your opinion on the sculpt 30 and tone 30?
  • reginafloyd
    reginafloyd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have done P90X twice and about to start TurboFire on 1/17. I won $300 in the WOWy gym so I'll be buying Insanity with that money. I LOVE Beachbody. I have never cared for the gym atmosphere and just love the freedom of working out at home. Of course, my living room looks like my mini gym but I can live with that. :smile:

I'm also a BeachBody Coach: 45fitnfabulous
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I have done P90X twice and about to start TurboFire on 1/17. I won $300 in the WOWy gym so I'll be buying Insanity with that money. I LOVE Beachbody. I have never cared for the gym atmosphere and just love the freedom of working out at home. Of course, my living room looks like my mini gym but I can live with that. :smile:

I'm also a BeachBody Coach: 45fitnfabulous

Haha that's funny I won $300 from WOWY in November and that is what I did with the money. Bought Insanity!
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    So how is everyone doing with their BB programs?

I am on my recovery week and I just got Turbo Fire so I have been trying some of those workouts this week. I posted some reviews of the ones I have done and today was Fire 60. Great workout with 2 HIIT intervals thrown into it. Biggest burn for me in one workout to date. Loved it!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I've only been doing P90X all week. I haven't done any running since Sunday. I hope to run at lunch today. My oldest daughter has been sick and my head just hasn't been completely in the game this week.
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    I hope your daughter feels better!
    No worries.. I am sure you'll be back at the game in no time!
  • Candiceg13
    Options
    :love: I Love BB!!!! I am a junkie, I swear!!!!

I have TJ, HHA (all of them), Rockin Body, BBL, CLX, and of course TF!!!!

I am on week 2 of the CLX/TF hybrid and LOVIN it!!!!

I love Chalene and my man Shaun T!

I have not tried P90X, or Insanity and although they are AMAZING programs, I need the music and dance-y stuff, so I stick with my favs!!!!!

I do my wo's at 4:45am and wouldnt change it for the world! I love the energy I get and how I feel during and after! (would say before, but I am still waking up :huh: )

Waiting to see what else is coming this year, I will probably get it!
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    I think I heard through the grapevine that something called Asylum is coming out. I think it is supposed to be comparable to Insanity. Any confirmations on that, anyone?

I do like the dancey stuff too....so when I do Insanity and P90X.. I turn down the TV volume and turn up my own music!
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I think I heard through the grapevine that something called Asylum is coming out. I think it is supposed to be comparable to Insanity. Any confirmations on that, anyone?

I do like the dancey stuff too....so when I do Insanity and P90X.. I turn down the TV volume and turn up my own music!

I heard something about Asylum as well. Don't know when though.

I'm thinking of turning down the TV volume and turning on music when I do the P90X workouts - after a couple of rounds of hearing Tony, I'm starting to quote him before he says things and it scares me. LOL.
  • edorice
    Options
    Thanks JLee.

I've been quoting Tony since round one. Aw, "diamonds of gold." Huh???
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Yep Asylum is Shaun T's next program...post-Insanity...designed to be even HARDER. It should be out later this year. There's already a facebook page for it so if you're hard core go sign up so you're in the know!!!!

Sharon
  • doo1963
    Options
    Thanks JLee.

I've been quoting Tony since round one. Aw, "diamonds of gold." Huh???

My favorite is from Core Synergistics: "Look it that height hip, I mean hip height"
  • edorice
    Options
    Telcochik - INSURBO. LOL is that a insanity and Turbo hybrid?
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options

Yes it is...I created it myself!!!!! :bigsmile:

Sharon
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    ME! I'm on my first BB program. I'm doing Turbo Jam. Tomorrow will end week 2. (Beginner program). I LOVE it, and I cant wait to move onto one of the harder programs. That's one of my main goals, to be fit enough to move up in difficulty on the BB programs. :)

I just signed up to become a Beach Body Coach and I purchased Turbo Jam also.

I will work my way up to P90X and Insanity!!

I am also starting a Shakeology Cleanse!!
  • edorice
    Options

Yes it is...I created it myself!!!!! :bigsmile:

Sharon

Love it!!!
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    Fire EZ 55 today - compares to Fire 60.. will take Fire 60 over 55 anyday =)
  • doo1963
    Options

So what's your overall opinion of TF? Based on your posts, it sounds like some of the DVD's are good and other not so good. Overall, it is worth it?
  • doo1963
    Options

So what's your overall opinion of TF? Based on your posts, it sounds like some of the DVD's are good and other not so good. Overall, it is worth it?

I see your conclusion on anothe thread. Thanks.
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I have done:
    P90X Lean
    Insanity
    P90X Classic/Insanity hybrid
    Brazil Butt Lift
    NOW I'm a few weeks into the ChaLean Extreme/TurboFire hybrid and LOVING it!

I have lost a total of 20 pounds and am in better shape at age FORTY than ever before! LOVE MY BEACHBODY WORKOUTS!

Jan 24 will be a year of pushing play consistently. I'm addicted!