*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Week #2 Weigh-In (CLOSED GROIP)

Options
123457»

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    My week has started off badly. I haven't lost any weight but haven't really tried as well either. My grandmother passed away Tuesday, so it hasn't been on my mind at all.. Hopefully this week will go much much better.
    Sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

SW 182
    CW 178.6
  • Genie03
    Options
    Hey Krystle,
    I think this is where I'm suppost to post.

165lbs
  • annerssju
    annerssju Posts: 111
    Options
    Hey all!
    Wow, cool spreadsheet Krystal. Thanks for organizing all of this. Here'a my weigh-in for this week:

SW: 167
    CW: 164.5
    Goal weight for Jan. 159
    Ultimate GW: 140

Good luck everyone!
    Anne
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    the spread sheet was awesome!

SW 205
    CW 200

In a book i read if you work out in the morning before you eat, you burn 300% more body fat than at any other time of the day..
    This week I did the 30 day shred in the morning and after work I did at least 4 miles on the treadmill, elliptical, or bike.
  • eff8710
    eff8710 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    After week one, I am at 180...down 1 pound! And I Know that this week I didn't get in the workouts that I wanted to, so just eating healthy I lost 1lb...I can DO THIS..need to step up my workouts!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Hello Snowflakes...please add my real good friend Genie03 ! She is actually one of my best friends from high school. I told her about the challenge the other day and she is game! So please welcome her with open arms, as I know you will! Thanks all!