Shreddin' Eleven, Week Two

Options
123457»

Replies

• queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of level 2 for me today. Had to take a rest as my HR was off the chart and I couldn't breathe. Hopefully do it again tomorrow! Need to get my endurance to improve.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Juliana -- that's GREAT news!! Glad to hear you're back to full energy and enthusiasm now! I've never tried Turbo Jam, how is it? Congrats on the weight loss and keep up the great work!!

darkrider -- You're on a roll!! Great job on the improved endurance. And, thank you so much!! I love the interaction from this thread, and it really has been the catalyst to keep me going faithfully with the Shred. So, in turn, I want to thank every one of you who are on this workout journey with me. You're all doing an amazing job!!

Leela -- Halfway there, wow!! It's gone so fast!! You're doing absolutely great on your determination to finish the Shred in 30 days! :)

sgreene87 -- Great job on your first day of Level 2 -- it's definitely a jump in intensity to Level 1! Best wishes for continued success!

ferff3 -- Sorry to hear about your ankle injury. I hope it heals quickly! I hope you stop back even though the Shred is on hold for you currently. Best wishes!

WriteNovels -- What did you think of Level 2 so far? Well done on getting a workout in after such a long workday! :)

queenmedusa -- As long as you're doing your best, without overdoing it, your endurance will naturally improve. Great job sticking with the Shred! :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    Here's the link to our brand new Week Three discussion thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/153946-shreddin-eleven-week-three

See you there!! :)
  • marielena3155
    Options
    OK ladies, so i completed day one of 30 day shred PLus level one of shred it with weights, at times i could say i was not too good at keeping up but i did both routines and i almost died!!
    but it felt awesome, i was sweating everywhere, jeeezzzzz even my fingers were sweaty.
    day two coming up tonight after work!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    OK ladies, so i completed day one of 30 day shred PLus level one of shred it with weights, at times i could say i was not too good at keeping up but i did both routines and i almost died!!
    but it felt awesome, i was sweating everywhere, jeeezzzzz even my fingers were sweaty.
    day two coming up tonight after work!

Wow, great job on completing BOTH workouts -- amazing job!! Best wishes on day two... and, please feel free to update us on your progress over here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/153946-shreddin-eleven-week-three -- new thread starts each week, on Saturdays! :) Keep up your great work!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    posted on the wrong week.